• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Hahaha! I mean, I have nothing else really to do so why not! Besides, if I read it then I can figure out where people are and where I can ship Finn. But not gonna lie, I was totally just going to ask someone at first

What even is happening at Stark Tower right now lol. A nice case of spontaneous combustion

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]I am finally the victim of missing a ton of pages. It was two days. O.o

[/QUOTE]
Allot happened Andrew Garfeild, it's okay

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Wanna go bra? Swear I'll gob u in the smack.
(Yes, I meant it!)

[/QUOTE]
Please don't, that would be very rude

So, is there some way I could join in on the Harry Osborn conversation?

((As a note, today isn't the Blur's first time being a hero, in fact, he's protected Osborn before.))

Diamond655 said:
So, is there some way I could join in on the Harry Osborn conversation?
((As a note, today isn't the Blur's first time being a hero, in fact, he's protected Osborn before.))
I would say yes, but tensions are rising, it looks like a fight is gonna break out and it might be better to wait for that, your call

Should I make mind swapped Perry side with Harry or pretend to fight with the new avengers... I dont know...

All i do no is that I'm booting up Parker Industries

Pyosimros said:
Should I make mind swapped Perry side with Harry or pretend to fight with the new avengers... I dont know...

All i do no is that I'm booting up Parker Industries
Whatever an opportunistic asshat would do

Pyosimros said:
Alright :D time to create a mega corporation as well
How I imagine this going:

Peter and Cindy: son what are you doing?

Perry: building a billon dollar corporation

Peter and Cindy: okay son

How I feel waiting for the next Osborn fight to go down:

"It's goin' down

I'm yellin' timberrrr.

You better move"

When completely clueless on who's good and who's bad in the coming situation, who should I have my character join in the battle? The New Avengers or Harry Osborn?

Diamond655 said:
When completely clueless on who's good and who's bad in the coming situation, who should I have my character join in the battle? The New Avengers or Harry Osborn?
Well didn't he establish he didn't believe Harry's shit? Then again he doesn't really know who's an Avenger... How about this, when Barry comes in whoever looks like the aggressor is the one he fights against

I just realized I accidentally made my guy exaggerate in my last post. Might wanna fix that before Hel gets back online.

[QUOTE="Mushroom Wars]This is a long and pretty active forum . . . Room for one more?

[/QUOTE]
Yup. Always room for more. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back