• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

I'd vote Nova Corps if you really want my opinion, but if you want a member in specific, I'd go with Sam Alexander.

he's mah homey

Meh I don't really care, I like them both... I could do a child of Havok in the Nova Corps since it's just a helmet that grants powers but all those powers are pretty much Havok's

YES Sam Alexander!!! Who cares about Richard Rider? Nah just kidding

((Yes please. May the gods of Summarys bless me with the knowledge of this rp before us))

Shall they enlighten me with a story of true glory, or of plain glamor

Oh man a lot happened in that time lol. I'll just start from after the time skip I guess. So everyone's doing their own things really, Dimitri and Cassie were pretty depressed. Then it was basically just a bunch of small talk and stuff for a while except for Connor and Aeden who are in Serbia trying to rescue Alex. Then Harry Osbourne Jr. shows up and starts making a wreck of things starting with the abduction of Dimitri and using him for information. Dimitri is now at home with a 'fever' that's not a fever. Also before we found out about Dimitri's fever, Harry held a press meeting and said that we're 'horrible people and the world shouldn't trust us'. Oscorp and Stark Tower both caught on fire (still not sure how Stark tower caught fire). THEN in L.A some thugs who think they're cool killed a whole bunch of people with the idea in their heads that killing bad guys is fine and dandy. So now Finn and Cassandra are in L.A to hopefully deal with that problem. Back in New York something happened to Ivory (sorry LokiofSP I didn't read what happened to your character (:'()) and now he's dying. That's what I can think of at the moment!

Since this RP is moving faster than sound, and I've received no notifications, maybe we should time skip to being on the evacuation helicarrier or whatever, since the plot time line is so far behind thanks to me.

@Metaphysics

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Since this RP is moving faster than sound, and I've received no notifications, maybe we should time skip to being on the evacuation helicarrier or whatever, since the plot time line is so far behind thanks to me.
@Metaphysics

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good. =w=

COME AND CHECK OUT MY NEW RP TH LINK IS IN MY SIGNATURE!!!!

Jeez.... I don't know how many times I have to say it. It needs people.

I'm gonna sign up for it but I hate creating characters lol. I love the rping part but the character creation is a slow brutal process

@sitanomoto Not sure if I need permission for this...And sorry if I'm being annoying, but...

Can the next Electro 2.0 fight be a bit more important, like, say, Electro 2.0 draining the power plant's energy before it can reach the rest of New York, effectively causing a power outage?

Diamond655 said:
@sitanomoto Not sure if I need permission for this...And sorry if I'm being annoying, but...
Can the next Electro 2.0 fight be a bit more important, like, say, Electro 2.0 draining the power plant's energy before it can reach the rest of New York, effectively causing a power outage?
Yeah. But you'll have to save that for Later, because there anothr plot coming

Okay, then. I'll just post the occasional foreshadowing moment with Ray Dillon until it's my turn.

Also, I guess, for when it happens, whether or not Redd, Friday and your Iron Girl suit will work is up to you, once it happens. Of course, you can always say Cassie designed a "Mark 1" suit of sorts if you don't think the normal Iron Girl suit would work in the power outage...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back