• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Wait what made her turn into renegade Cassie? (It's a... It's a reference off of a videogame...) And I feel really bad now since I just noticed I had to put RDJ in my CS during my second time reading the rules xD

And should I create the Havok child now or should I just chuck one of my characters into the pit of death... Cause I'm gonna kill one of my characters either way

LokiofSP said:
Yeah but well, I haven't seen you in the main forum and I assumed the worst! I was about to have to break into your house and steal all the personal items you had no use for as a dead person....In fact could you just be dead for a few more days?
No I don't think I will sorry, but I posted a few hours ago. :o

And yesterday Anno and I had our ten posts to get on a mech part sooo.

Crono said:
No I don't think I will sorry, but I posted a few hours ago. :o
And yesterday Anno and I had our ten posts to get on a mech part sooo.
I know it's just not us much as earlier, sorry

I knoooow. Don't be sorry. :3

It would be more posts if it could be, Connor'll be back soon.

Crono said:
I knoooow. Don't be sorry. :3
It would be more posts if it could be, Connor'll be back soon.
YAYS! Oh wait Cassie and Ivory are kinda messed up right now...Conner would beat them up...Please don't come back just now...

LokiofSP said:
YAYS! Oh wait Cassie and Ivory are kinda messed up right now...Conner would beat them up...Please don't come back just now...
Connor's probably not in any shape to beat anyone up. :x

But he'd definitely yell at them.

Pyosimros said:
Wait have you guys even made it outside Syria or wherever?
Only just spotted that post.

They're on a helecarrier or something of the sort headed back to NY right now, I believes. :x

We did a mini time skip to keep up with the timeline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't been replying much, any way I can get into the story again? I mean, I've only been crucial to the story once this whole RP.

Wait I just wanna share some Venom variants I found of other superheroes....
2159757-iironman_512v.jpg

Captain_America_2011_7_Venom_variant.jpg

inchulk4venom.jpg

So any preference on a time for the Siberian group to return? :o

Questions for everyone, dunno if anyone was planning around their coming back or not.

I don't think there'll be too much that can be said and done before they arrive back in NY eventually.

They are currently on their way back just fyi.

Last edited by a moderator:
So any preference on a time for the Siberian group to return? :o
Questions for everyone, dunno if anyone was planning around their coming back or not.

I don't think there'll be too much that can be said and done before they arrive back in NY eventually.

They are currently on their way back just fyi.
During Pyro's spider invasion

Hey so I actually have a plot that I wanna do in like a month. It'll be like a son of Thor who was abandoned at a young age and he grew up on earth, and he came with a group of other abandoned mutant people and he starts an invasion. Sound okay? It sounds better when I give the full description

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I feel horrible for mentioning this again, but could we keep the out of character talk to the out of character thread? It sucks to come onto the website and see that you have thirty pages of practically almost all out of character chat mixed in with rp posts. I'm so confused where this rp's at right now lol. Also, did we have permision from @sitanomoto for that time skip that happened there?

The time skip was supposed to apply only to the foreign plot with those in Siberia.

Ohhh okay. Logged off last night on page 365, come on today to see 398 pages and all of a sudden on one of the pages everyone's talking about a two day time skip or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back