• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Let's see. If you get stabbed, clubbed, get your ribs, hand, hands, arm, arms, leg, legs, foot, feet, spine, ribs (up to 4 pairs) broken, your head cracked, suffered injuries that rendered you a paraplegic, or suffer any emotional trauma, or been beaten into a coma, or die, we will get insurance for you. But, if those are rendered by the following : Avengers, Captain America, Iron Man, War Machine, Hawkeye, Black Widow, the Hulk, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Thor, Loki, Odin, Thanos, Chtulu, Nyarloteph, Agent Coulson, Nick Fury, Nick Fury Sr., Howard Stark, Red Skull, Doctor Zola, Hitler, Goering, Churchill, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Barack Obama, Princess Diana, Queen Elizabeth II, Gandhi (that asshole with the nukes), Osama Bin Laden, the Ayatola, Kevin Spacey, Russel Crowe, Matthew Mcconaughey, George Bush, Ringo Starr, any member of AC/DC, Ozzy Osbourne, M00t and the Vengefull Finger of God, you will not receive insurance.

Pro tip : Play dead.

Wait guys, let me superhero nerd out on you guys. After the Original Sin story arch Nick Fury fought all the Avengers, he teleported the Hulk since he can't defeat him in combat, he whispered to Thor some words and he make Thor unworthy of the hammer, and he deactivated Iron Man's suit. So in the Thor comic series it's discovered that Thor is no longer Thor, instead he's been replaced by a female Thor. Then it was discovered that the new Thor is his girlfriend Jane Foster. And pretty much Odinson Thor is a shirtless axe guy now.

That was... For the last page

...Yes... Yes you did.

The same comic line in which Odin could not lift the hammer.

The same guy who put the enchantment on the hammer,

everything past that point is 100% PIS.

@Archangel Galdrael Good point but that's one of the reasons why he has a split persona it clouds his judgement of right and wrong so sometimes he will just lash out at Even good heroes in terms of their past.

But regardless of Odin's wothiness, he put the enchantment on it, he can't enchant the hammer with an enchantment more powerful than himself, that would be a paradox.

And Jane is like barely able to stand without the power of Thor. Thor isn't a person. It's the power that comes with the hammer

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

National said:
And Jane is like barely able to stand without the power of Thor. Thor isn't a person. It's the power that comes with the hammer
Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
No, Thor is the person. Thor was born to Odin and Freja, his name is Thor Odinson.

The POWER of Thor comes with the hammer, 'whoever be he worthy, shall hold the power of Thor' <-Not 'be' Thor. The hammer only holds Thor's power due to Odin's enchantment.

@National

You can put your guy wherever, there isn't much going on at the moment in terms of any conflict, The General is trying to rebuild the city, your guy can have some time off the job, perhaps?

@Pyosimros

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]I'm from the U.K :3

Anyway! Time to do my ususal nit-picking about things I don't like/understand or don't make sense!

@subject 635 You mentioned Thor should be ruling Asgard. That would make him King Thor. Which brings in two massive problems.

A) King Thor is more powerful than Odin, it's impossible for any villain or hero to kill him, yet he can click his fingers and the villains are dead.

B) If he were to die, that would make your characcter the new Ruler of Asgard, which would make you OP as hell.

So... I'm going to hope Odin is still the ruler of Asgard and Thor is in his normal classic state.

King Thor > Odin > Thanos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All of earth combined

[/QUOTE]
((Dude this is in the future... thor gained the rule of asgard from his father))

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Dude this is in the future... thor gained the rule of asgard from his father))

[/QUOTE]
This is less than a hundred years in the future... Odin can live for another 2000+ years.

And read my problems with Thor being King again. You need to understand more about Thor and Asgard by the looks of it, no offense.

If Thor rules Asgard, he is king Thor.

Which brings in two massive problems.

A) King Thor is more powerful than Odin, it's impossible for any villain or hero to kill him, yet he can click his fingers and the villains are dead.

B) If he were to die, that would make your characcter the new Ruler of Asgard, which would make you OP as hell.

So... I'm going to hope Odin is still the ruler of Asgard and Thor is in his normal classic state.

Get it?

King Thor could destroy the galaxy, he has stood up to Galactus and won.

I see where you're going with this and i gotta agree if thors gonna be that powerful then there's no way im gonna ley Justice face ofg shainst hom especially since the Next Generation will fight him first

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]This is less than a hundred years in the future... Odin can live for another 2000+ years.
And read my problems with Thor being King again. You need to understand more about Thor and Asgard by the looks of it, no offense.

If Thor rules Asgard, he is king Thor.

Which brings in two massive problems.

Get it?

King Thor could destroy the galaxy, he has stood up to Galactus and won.

[/QUOTE]
((Dude....its just an rp...there is no real world logic in rp... so.... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh))

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Dude....its just an rp...there is no real world logic in rp... so.... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh))

[/QUOTE]
No, there is logic based off of the Avengers, and their respective characters. Thor ruling Asgard is King Thor, that is canon. No matter what, which means all my points are perfectly correct. Is it really so bad to have Thor as just... Thor? And not the uberly overpowered King of Asgard who could throw a giant lightning bolt from Asgard which would blow New York up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back