• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Alright after reqding Thor abilities when he becomes king i can't let Thor vs Justice happen i could let him face off with my next villain but not Justice. Unless Thor remains Thor and not king Justice will hace ro sertle with taking down a majority of different countries and maybe a few other heroes.

@subject 635

Even your next villain, remember your next villain in your words stands with Thanos. King Thor is above Thanos, thus above your overpowered villain. In no way, shape or form, should King Thor enter this. Thanos is really pushing the power limit and in my opinion going over it, King Thor goes even further.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](Did tony die or something?)

[/QUOTE]
Final battle summary before time skip officially requested~

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]I think it would be best if I entered my characters into New York, those opposed say nay.

[/QUOTE]
I SAY THEE NAY!

(I don't really oppose...I just had to...)

Yeah, that is what I was debating... So I am just gonna show up in New York, probably having them on rooftops scoping out the city.

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]No, there is logic based off of the Avengers, and their respective characters. Thor ruling Asgard is King Thor, that is canon. No matter what, which means all my points are perfectly correct. Is it really so bad to have Thor as just... Thor? And not the uberly overpowered King of Asgard who could throw a giant lightning bolt from Asgard which would blow New York up.

[/QUOTE]
Just shut up. Dude I'm not making him op... just watch. We don't question your motives with your characters

[QUOTE="subject 635]Just shut up. Dude I'm not making him op... just watch. We don't question your motives with your characters

[/QUOTE]
Your not making him op, because KING Thor is canonically op. Stop using characters you know nothing about, my characters are my own. Did you create Thor? If you use a Non-OP King Thor then your butchering and ruining a great character.

@Steel Zinogre

So Massacre sent this huge firey explosion that rendered the majority of the heroes unconscious or unfit to fight leaving only Cassie and Dimitri. At the same time however H.Y.D.R.A showed up and grabbed Alex almost in a cruel flashback to Bucky Barns.

Anyways so Massacre then, feeling the power inflate his ego, decided that he was going to use a low blow. He smashed Tony into three day old Kraft Dinner and Petro also met a similar fate. Needless to say, Cassie and Dimitri rekt Massacre and now almost everyone is at Stark Tower but some are just going about their own business, Connor and Aedan are running a rescue mission, and Alex is the rescuee.

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Your not making him op, because KING Thor is canonically op. Stop using characters you know nothing about, my characters are my own. Did you create Thor? If you use a Non-OP King Thor then your butchering and ruining a great character.

[/QUOTE]
Dude.. STFU!!!! I know what I'm doing. I KNOW HE IS NOT KING!!!! JAON ONLY SEES THOR AS THE TRUE RULER BECAUSE HE IS HER FATHER!!!! Why do you f**king question everything I do?

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Dude this is in the future... thor gained the rule of asgard from his father))

[/QUOTE]
Sorry what? Are you changing your mind now? Here, contradict yourself because you know I'm damn well right. You JUST STATED Thor was the RULER. Now suddenly it's only to his daughter? Whatever, you know absolutely nothing of Thor, you won't admit you were wrong so you try to change your story.

Well done.

"Thor gained the rule of Asgard from his father"

[QUOTE="subject 635]JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP OK!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE RIGHT ALL THE FUCKING TIME YOU SHIT HEAD!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Damn. I will have to agree with you on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back