• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pyosimros said:
Is it okay if I make a character working for the military with a chunk of the Venom symbiote?

Um... Well I just read Massacre's thing again so... Correct me if I get anything wrong on the character sheet... And I feel bad for making a symbiote character when we already have 3
If you want to make a character like that, give him cybernetic enhancement if you feel bad about a symbiote

Nah, well her dad doesn't have legs because of Iraq so... (The parent's going to be Flash Thompson)

By the way @Archangel Galdrael , if my character gets accepted you pretty much can order them to do stuff since you control the government

Pyosimros said:
Nah, well her dad doesn't have legs because of Iraq so... (The parent's going to be Flash Thompson)

By the way @Archangel Galdrael , if my character gets accepted you pretty much can order them to do stuff since you control the government
Awesome... > :D

Pyosimros said:

Oh crap m8, I almost forgot, I wanted your character and my character to have a SERIOUS talk soon

A little bit of both really, I realized while making the changes I made that Perry and Ivory are officially literally only about half of a DNA strand from being the same person

Two month time skip starts on page 206.

Just posting this for anyone who pops in and maybe confused, and might see this. :]

Alright Regal, I mean that I looked over your villan, Justice, and from what I get he goes after people he finds guilty right? I just didn't understand how he would kill Thor, (a god and hero) Unless there's something I'm not getting. It's your character at the end of the day I was just wondering

The Regal Rper] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL]
What a

Were you talking about
Never mind, I'm tired, I'll ask again when my thoughts make more sense, goodnight!

AnnoDomini said:
((Am I the only one from Europe here ?))
I'm from the U.K :3

Anyway! Time to do my ususal nit-picking about things I don't like/understand or don't make sense!

@subject 635 You mentioned Thor should be ruling Asgard. That would make him King Thor. Which brings in two massive problems.

A) King Thor is more powerful than Odin, it's impossible for any villain or hero to kill him, yet he can click his fingers and the villains are dead.

B) If he were to die, that would make your characcter the new Ruler of Asgard, which would make you OP as hell.

So... I'm going to hope Odin is still the ruler of Asgard and Thor is in his normal classic state.

King Thor > Odin > Thanos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All of earth combined

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Shhh LokiofSP!
We're all avoiding you.

(>>)

[/QUOTE]
It wouldn't be the first time....I'll just go back to the corner if anyone needs me....Which they won't

( :( )(:<)(:'()(TAT)

images

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]
images

[/QUOTE]
AnnoDomini said:
We cover it... Mostly.
What do you mean mostly? I need full dental and medical benefits or else you can kiss me goodbye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back