• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Btw just saying I won't be on so much cause of end of the year parties and stuff

No that would be way to OP

Yeah, I know, but there are other things happening through the city- and while it didn't matter for my character this time, others could have a reaction. And it made for a very chill reaction from scarlet witch's son to his uncle's death.

Like I said doesn't really effect my character, but comming back to "Okay guys only 3 of us can post for awhile" is moderately saddening. Not a huge deal, just thought it was worth pointing out.

Pyosimros said:
Btw just saying I won't be on so much cause of end of the year parties and stuff

No that would be way to OP
Exactly! Thanos is already to OP for our plot really...

My point was, if your custom villain is at Thanos level, he is too OP. If he isn't at Thanos level, then a fight between them would be over in seconds. xD

Hel said:
Yeah, I know, but there are other things happening through the city- and while it didn't matter for my character this time, others could have a reaction. And it made for a very chill reaction from scarlet witch's son to his uncle's death.
Like I said doesn't really effect my character, but comming back to "Okay guys only 3 of us can post for awhile" is moderately saddening. Not a huge deal, just thought it was worth pointing out.
It wasn't that actually, it was only three were fighting. People did still post, I never wanted banned posts... Just three people in that battle.... Sorry you thought that. >.<

Well, I just wanted little Marko some revenge. But I see your point. If there is a way for him to get this revenge though, drop it on me

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Exactly! Thanos is already to OP for our plot really...
My point was, if your custom villain is at Thanos level, he is too OP. If he isn't at Thanos level, then a fight between them would be over in seconds. xD

It wasn't that actually, it was only three were fighting. People did still post, I never wanted banned posts... Just three people in that battle.... Sorry you thought that. >.<

[/QUOTE]
Ooh.... I thought you guys were asking for everyone else just not to post.

I dunno, with everything that's happened, what do we do next? I suggested a time skip cuz after this and the pity party Cassie and Dimitri are gonna get, I don't see what else is gonna happen, unless our god Archangle has anything to suggest, I'd like to suggest at least a 6 month time skip, give the city time to rebuild, wounds to heal, and this New Avengers team get accepted

6 months is a lot. Me and Crono still have a small plot we're doing, I'd say a better one would be maybe two months. (Your God, has spoken.)

@Steel Zinogre @subject 635

@Metaphysics First of all gigity second

@Archangel Galdrael Alright so yes this villain I'm gonna create stands with Thanos that was the plan but i wanted you guys to go first with your villains because this one i'm gonna make may just interest you

I wasn't sayin you should make one I'm talking about Thanos who may cone in sooner or later and I'd rather have all the other villains taken care of before i introduce mine

Oh, haha, I haven't actually missed anything this time, I've just been reading everything everyone else was posting :)

Thank you, though!

Whoa. If we bring in Thanos or his kid, we need to dumb him down a bit, because we were utterly destroyed with Massacre and fighting Massacre is like fighting a jar of baby food compared to Thanos

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]@Metaphysics First of all gigity second
@Archangel Galdrael Alright so yes this villain I'm gonna create stands with Thanos that was the plan but i wanted you guys to go first with your villains because this one i'm gonna make may just interest you

[/QUOTE]
If your villain stands with Thanos, I disaprove already. Going from a city threat villain, to a galactic threat villain, is just insane. It's like massively jumping the story, if you want to make an OP villain then he should be no more than planrtary threat. Otherwise things just start to go overboard.

Someday, sometime, we will evolve, our characters will age, and possibly, we can introduce Thanos/Your OC villain, but now? It just makes no sense, I love underdog heroes vs overwhelming force, but Thanos could flick his wrist on some astroid and sisintegrate us all. If your character stands at his level, its even more poor, since you could create his limits at will, where as we at least know Thanos's.

Good point point made. I'll come up with another villain in the mean time since this one probably won't benefit the plot as well. @Archangel Galdrael

I feel like maybe this is one of those RPs that has so many characters it needs another IC chat tab- one for anywhere NOT in the Stark tower/headquarters, and one just for things happening in the main building or something like that. That would make it a touch easier to figure out who is where, I think. Or not, it doesn't really matter that much.

I get what you;'re saying it could make things a bit easier

So where do we go from here do we go after Connor and aedan or do we all go to Sanctum and wait for something to happen?

Also @Archangel Galdrael not sure if you're up to it but i suggested to a new member that she might be able to join you & Connor in Russia if you two agree

Normally I'd say yes, but we're on the plane already...

Unless she's a soldier in the disguise, or she works for The General, she won't be able to hop along.

I still think a 2 month time skip is the way to go now.

Not sure about others thoughts though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back