• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]I will cry myself to sleep for the next week, if the heroes are not thoroughly beaten half to death in this fight...
(x_x)

[/QUOTE]
I opt for Connor to die in Aedan's arms while saving Alex.

Would this quench your bloodthirst?

Gotta go mow the lawn, back in half an hour or so. AND THAT WOULD BE SO SAD THE TEARS WOULD BE REAL. But then again it would be sad if anybody died :'(

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]
NOO NOT CONNOR! ANYBODY BUT CONNOR!! D:
I mean... Meh... ( -_- ")

[/QUOTE]
Dis passive aggressive patronizing attitude. (BU)

Karcen said:
Deaths in your first week of super heroing

And now fucking hydra
OH give it a rest! If you don't like the plot, don't take part. And stop constantly belittling it for those who DO like it. It was all coordinated, and I don't see anybody else ranting besides you. When you haven't posted for the last 75 or so pages, yet you still criticize without contribute!

It isn't fair.

Then why the cussing? It makes it seem like you're annoyed, and disapprove!

A simple...

'And now Hydra :o '

Would have been infinitely better.

It's really @sitanomoto choice, though I probably will kill Massacre off, in which case I'd prefer it to be just him vs the heroes for his death.

@Kalin Scarlet For future reference (because sometimes RPNation does forget to send us notifications) on your home page (for desktop/laptop) there will be a whole bunch of links including 'mark forums read', 'search forums', 'watched forums', 'watched threads', and 'new posts'. If you click on the link that says 'watched threads' it'll bring you to a page where you can see all of the forums you're subscribed to that have new posts but you didn't get a notification from! It's pretty handy! On mobile the set up is almost the same although it'll show 'watched threads' first!

@Archangel Galdrael if you take Massacre to the panic room then you vs me, Massacre can beat the crap out of me before I finally talk, which will blow up Massacre, or at least weaken him

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Massacre is now outside the building, on the ground. That plan is now moot, especially since there's a whole plot thing to follow... Which is yet to be revealed.

Reaper said:
Dimitri walked into the room as well. "More like ASSacre am I right! Ha! Disney makes better villains than you! Come get me!"

???
My god, he went there!

I'm dead.

Yeah...No... Savage doesn't get to make a heroic return and beat on Massacre, I did say the post before exactly why. > :/

@LokiofSP

It's alright leave it... I'm just getting stressed at NOBODY staying down or injured... Does every hero get super durability or what? We need to advance the plot, which needs everyone in the fight to be down... And sitanomoto to return

So, should I find another place for Finn to go or is backing Ivory okay? Just want the end of Massacre to be perfect for you :')

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]It's alright leave it... I'm just getting stressed at NOBODY staying down or injured... Does every hero get super durability or what? We need to advance the plot, which needs everyone in the fight to be down... And sitanomoto to return

[/QUOTE]
Oh Ivory is hurt, currently he's going off of basically PURE adrenaline, dude, one well placed punch, I will seriously consider killing him

Screw it, one well placed punch, I'll flip a coin

ok anyone have any problem with Steph having been busy mass teleporting civilians out of the city

Connor's gonna have some serious feels about not being at the tower fighting with them after he hears about Tony and Pietro. He's already at that 'Am I doing the right thing by going after Alex?' The one life versus the many aspect.

Oh my god I know exactly what to do with Marko. Whenever someone brings in Thanos, I'll bring BlackBolt in as well. Marko will be so glad to see his old man. And then, whoever is playing Thanos, will kill Black Bolt, and that is when Marko does something that will be catastrophic.

He screams

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back