• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

well that is the militaries job i mean if your army doesn't care about the people they think they want to help why should the heroes who have to fight everyone and anyone

Karcen said:
i will inteerfer i am a play it is my job to ruin plots and plans
Yeah... No. Steph isn't interfering, or I'll just make Massacre go god mode and knock her unconscious... Since, this is my moment. MINE. NOT YOURS!

Karcen said:
well that is the militaries job i mean if your army doesn't care about the people they think they want to help why should the heroes who have to fight everyone and anyone
...Uh, did you READ my last post? The military IS fighting them. It's the heroes job too. xD

that was a joke you can have your plot that suddenly jumped from needing a few days to only needing 5 minutes

then if the military is evacuating people the heros shouldn't need to worry

at this fucking time i think it is an overworked super human who can't get a week off or well 3 days

and well we have two options in my mind seeing as we are dealing with havign to fight your people your nulls and your villain and soon ultron i think no one would be on get the fuck out detail or well steph ex machina

@Archangel Galdrael

Should Cassie come down or is Massacre coming up?

Karcen said:
at this fucking time i think it is an overworked super human who can't get a week off or well 3 days
and well we have two options in my mind seeing as we are dealing with havign to fight your people your nulls and your villain and soon ultron i think no one would be on get the fuck out detail or well steph ex machina
( :o )

You okay, @Karcen?

i am fine like i said i'll wait till steph ex machina is needed do some m,gic and fuck off again

Hey...

Really, if you want more interaction, try posting more :)

I will do my best to not ignore you.

Is that what you're having a problem with?

its not an interaction thing ( though i doubt we could do much as the times i sleep are when most posts happen) so yeah lets go on with big villain fight

sitanomoto said:
@Archangel Galdrael
Should Cassie come down or is Massacre coming up?

( :o )

You okay, @Karcen?
*Cough* Post is up... *Cough*

Karcen said:
its not an interaction thing ( though i doubt we could do much as the times i sleep are when most posts happen) so yeah lets go on with big villain fight
Everybody else has been interacting just fine, but your complaining about it even though you never post when people are interacting?

That's hardly fair Karcen...

that is more my bad schedule and i am not complaining about interacting

so i will just wait and show up wen needed as i have some place to be for the next 2 or 3 hours

Well I must say you chose a good time to fight us. Finn's transformed twice today and has no juice left, good job. :5/5:

CasualDragon said:
Well I must say you chose a good time to fight us. Finn's transformed twice today and has no juice left, good job. :5/5:
Find a stick, light it on fire, hit symbiotes.

Profit.

CasualDragon said:
Today? Oh no, it's been a while since Finn transformed in the last fight, at least 12 hours... Probably closer to 16? If that helps... Besides! ADRENALINE! LET THE HULK OUT!

HULK SMASH!

I will cry myself to sleep for the next week, if the heroes are not thoroughly beaten half to death in this fight...

(x_x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back