• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

@Steel Zinogre

OH ILL SHOW YOU A FEEL TRIP LATER.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough cough* sorry....

Aww, don't be scared of me. (O:))

I'm an aspiring author. It's natural for me to make my stories as intriguing and as interesting, as well as emotionally Jerking, as possible.

I promise, I'm super nice to people.

Just....

Not so much to my characters.

sitanomoto said:
Aww, don't be scared of me. (O:))
I'm an aspiring author. It's natural for me to make my stories as intriguing and as interesting, as well as emotionally Jerking, as possible.

I promise, I'm super nice to people.

Just....

Not so much to my characters.
I have a bad feeling that someone's gonna die and more windows are gonna break... R.I.P in peace windows, you can never catch a break

LokiofSP said:
I have a bad feeling that someone's gonna die and more windows are gonna break... R.I.P in peace windows, you can never catch a break
You guys need a glass-related superhero to make all ya windows...

Surprisingly I have a character pre made for other things who can do stuff like that....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hel said:
You guys need a glass-related superhero to make all ya windows...
Surprisingly I have a character pre made for other things for stuff like that....

With all the times we've broken them I'm surprised Cassie's family hasn't already gone bankrupt (I mean they're super rich but still, they've probably payed like over 2000000 in glass replacements alone in the past 3 days)

I'm half tempted to make a glass superhero specifically to fix stuff at the stark tower, haha! Oh, and he would probably fight some too, I guess. ;)

Hel said:
I'm half tempted to make a glass superhero specifically to fix stuff at the stark tower, haha! Oh, and he would probably fight some too, I guess. ;)
Nah, Cassie would keep them chained in the tower so she didn't risk anything happening to them

Thought I'd get a post or two in since I missed a bit today, I'm sure my posts weren't the greatest either. Pfft. My friends are literally the worst with showing up unannounced and demanding the majority of my attention but that's why I love them haha. Anyhow, It's 4AM now and I'm pooped so I'm out.

This has all been one day tight we have had a time skip recently as yeah no clue where to toss steph who I guess is at the sanctum being a big nerd

Though she is most likely really stressed out and annoyed oh well she will be around when someone needs a deus ex machina spell

@Archangel (True but having time to have a serious fight would be pretty good also, not gonna lie I've been itching to use Jack in a fight and Ivory gave me the perfect opportunity so we'll see how things get)

Guys... I found cute things:

2a36a8535f7107d9a7ad1c52a9d58f75.jpg

CDqPtYZUsAIKg7z.jpg:large

Thor and his daughter^

e3ba3ed948716d17d765b7595d9f74ea.jpg

Baby connor?^

Also...

cc2ffe15c39abf7f4858bd0dd5f892de.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back