• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

6 months is a lot. Me and Crono still have a small plot we're doing, I'd say a better one would be maybe two months. (Your God, has spoken.)

@Steel Zinogre @subject 635

peplz plz we ned tu dicus nex stp, tiem skyp?

Alright I've made my villain but obviously he won't make an appearance till later. @Archangel Galdrael Alright two months it is then if tgats what we're agreeing to

Well, probably in the realm of months, but as far as how many I'm not sure, I don't have any plot lines running and can't say what will work with your's and Chrono's plot line. Anything more than a month sounds fare enough to me, within reason, obviously not 10 years or anything like that.

I agree with the time skip. I don't think someone will want to read post after post about how a boy is tortured and tortured... and tortured. So yeah, skip.

I just don't want to hold anyone else up, that's my biggest concern so I'm fine with anything that's not too huge of a leap. Two months or less is alright with me. Nothing over six months, that seems a bit much.

Alright I'll say my villain too, instead of a villain that uses physical power, he uses mental power. He'll play his cards right and he's just a normal person with no powers. Btw for this villain if we're going with it can we do like a 1-2 month skip?

But yah, that's what I'm going to make my villain and my thingy's going to be heavily based on Zero Year

Wait I might scratch that idea, @Archangel Galdrael is the military still active in this?

Pyosimros said:
But yah, that's what I'm going to make my villain and my thingy's going to be heavily based on Zero Year

Wait I might scratch that idea, @Archangel Galdrael is the military still active in this?
Yep

Is it okay if I make a character working for the military with a chunk of the Venom symbiote?

Um... Well I just read Massacre's thing again so... Correct me if I get anything wrong on the character sheet... And I feel bad for making a symbiote character when we already have 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back