• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

hudhouse said:
shrugging-shoulders.gif

Dunno. Just felt like the perfect thing to say.

Was a nice drawing of Sekkigus.

I can't draw.

@National

Cassie would still be at Stark Tower but Dimitri is at Oscorp, cause he quit the Avengers.

So your post breaks the space time continuim. xD

It's like a full on Cassie, Dimitri, and Connor moment.

Cassie (cuz Hermione on crack) watching as Dimitri (cause the kids got legs and ditched real quick.) does something mildly entertaining and mildly dumb, then ditching out the moment things go wrong. Only for Connor (cause blonde? idek) gets the short end of the stick and becomes a victim of circumstance.

Let's not forget the real victims of this.

RIP Fishes that were in the fish tank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crono said:
It's like a full on Cassie, Dimitri, and Connor moment.
Cassie (cuz Hermione on crack) watching as Dimitri (cause the kids got legs and ditched real quick.) does something mildly entertaining and mildly dumb. Only for Connor (cause blonde? idek) gets the short end of the stick and becomes a victim of circumstance.

Let's not forget the real victims of this.

RIP Fishes that were in the fish tank.
I don't know whether to slap you or to laugh with you....

Is that weird?

@GoldenChari

Your posting that in the IC bub. :P

I feel like it'd be hard for them to be shocked by a power just by how many they've seen. I mean...they fought Thanos ya know... Mason can't be scarier than that. haha

But a lack of control could cause them to worry, if you wanted to go that route.

Isn't Mason's power controlling and mutating his own blood though? Unless I am missing somethingnabout that, that seems like a very underwhelming ability to compared to most powered characters

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]Isn't Mason's power controlling and mutating his own blood though? Unless I am missing somethingnabout that, that seems like a very underwhelming ability to compared to most powered characters

[/QUOTE]
Fight me

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]Now that I see it, even non powers like Precision from a distance should defeat Mason as its to adpat his blood type to different enviroments.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah but...Non powers are kinda the best...

Raikou Kaminari]If they are equipped with the right tools [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17043-national/ said:
@National[/URL] gonna wait on Reaper till I post again
Nah, they're just the best ;p

I mean, Joseph could probably kill Thanos with one arrow ;P

Ok, just so the IC doesn't get filled up with this discussion if you have a character that was missed and you wanted added to a team tag me on a message on the OOC and I'll make a list for Archon (because I love a good list and procrastinating from work)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back