• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

GoldenChari said:
i was lazy and never got around to changing the cs to ACTULLY fit mason. =/
That makes this one on you either way not to be mean or anything but I like to use links to my powers and so normally that's on the one who accepted the CS with the link but this is something else as it was never there and now you have admitted that. So I suggest you not simply quote a CS but make a complete one this time and submit it not just some quoted and edited version of the old one.

AnnoDomini said:
@Nerdyy Yo! Alex and Tyler were both trained and sent by HYDRA to kill Connor. Weird indoctrination high five
Not Tyler actually, Connor's just assuming that cause paranoia.

Nerdyy said:
@AnnoDomini Umm... what? Neither of our characters were "Trained and sent by HYDRA to kill Connor."
Alex was, Alex is Anno's character btw. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nerdyy

Why you no ask this in OOC tab? *Head explodes* xD

It'd be kind of hard making a character that already knew them and lived in the tower considering there's already a years worth of Rp time sunk into it. So in my opinion you shouldn't go for something like that but I am not the head queen bee Sitan who says yay or nay on these things.

You could do it as someone who shows up who was asked/recruited by another character and therefore kind of already a part of the team? I dunno, just suggestions. :3

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]Or you could come to the Illuminati

[/QUOTE]
No, don't do that, the Illuminati is composed of nerds

*intercom click*

I HAVE A GOOSEBUMPS RP UP AND THREE PEOPLE HAVE JOINED.

I WOULD LIKE SOME ASSISTANCE.

THANK YOU.

*end transmission*

Crono said:
I for realz couldn't decide if it should end with an I or a Y though. :3
its-so-beautiful.jpg

Oh.

My.

God.

So I typed up Vega's (Gravitron kid) post a long time ago and thought about bringing him in with all that's happening...but I can't find it in all of my notepad documents. (:<)

I'm having a conniption fit.

Crono said:
So I typed up Vega's (Gravitron kid) post a long time ago and thought about bringing him in with all that's happening...but I can't find it in all of my notepad documents. (:<)
Wow, not even your computer wants you to bring him in.

Shame

Crono said:
render_definition.php

[QUOTE="Yngwie Schutz]Hybrid removed her hand and shrugged. "Wanna hang out or something? I was sup post to spar with Mason but it seem he's knocked out really good. You wanna go in and talk too Conner? Based on your last name I'm pretty sure you know each other. Totally up too you."
@Nerdyy

[/QUOTE]
Can we talk about the turnaround time here?

"Wanna hang out or something?"

*Flashback to like...10 minutes ago*

[QUOTE="Yngwie Schutz]She moved her knife too his neck and pushed deeper, not enough to kill him but enough to make him bleed.

[/QUOTE]
< Amused.

You heard it first here folks.

Jordan the Phoenix's Daycare Service is now open at his Mansion. :3

Crono said:
Can we talk about the turnaround time here?
"Wanna hang out or something?"

*Flashback to like...10 minutes ago*

< Amused.
I was told to respond, do you want too kill someone when eating popcorn? Idk should I try too kill Tyler again, seems kinda pointless now tho

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back