• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Morgan is sticking with Cassie, put Sarah there as well...

Fortune is gonna be a rebel, she don't need no man, she gonna do her

The awkward moment when you realize you hadn't been getting notif's and your two pages behind in the IC.

ec9e2c555de8a946dc07079d36b98600.jpg

Nerdyy said:
I'm thinking of going with the fact that you think Alex is dead... but I don't know, I might scratch that.
If you want to talk about it or come up with something as well as get a small summary on what Connor/Steve have done in the Rp you can PM me. Just if you want though. :P

Nerdyy said:
Ummm... what? xD
There's an OC named Boss basically.

National thought he was a ninja by creating her kid and not saying who the parent was but that last name gave it away hardcore.

Crono said:
There's an OC named Boss basically.
National thought he was a ninja by creating her kid and not saying who the parent was but that last name gave it away hardcore.
xD

GoldenChari said:
true true...
You alright with Mason pushing Connor like that Crono?
Yup that's fine.

I mean Connor might not be the biggest fan of it, but I'm fine with it. :P

LucianGrey7971 said:
( I'm feeling extremely ignored...)
Shiz.

I knew I was forgetting to reply to someone in that one post, my bad. I totally meant to though, was going to have Connor go on to say something about How would Jordan feel about that?

@GoldenChari how does Mason's power actually work because it's supposedly to chang3 his blood type for different enviroments but I don't think if he is as strong as he claims to be , that that is all there is to it.

GoldenChari said:
tatz wah i alreadeh did Rai!
The one you quoted says blood type changing

I assumed that was the new one and the old one has the complete set

But if that was the one you quoted then originally your characters power was blood type changing not the strength to supposedly bring down a tower or throw someone with super strength out of a window

Last edited by a moderator:
Naw. my old character was a diffrent person as well. xD

He's kinda like beast boy but he has a few full transformations and a few half ones. Plus he's a insane pyro. Without his power, Mason is still wicked strong for reasons tbe later.

(His forms are not explained cause i dun need to explain them right nau)

GoldenChari said:
Naw. my old character was a diffrent person as well. xD
He's kinda like beast boy but he has a few full transformations and a few half ones. Plus he's a insane pyro. Without his power, Mason is still wicked strong for reasons tbe later.

(His forms are not explained cause i dun need to explain them right nau)
The thing is none of this is even hinted in his bio, you could have at least posted a link to his powers or something otherwise it's misleading. Because basically that means these powers are out of nowhere. Using powers and such out of nowhere combined with auto hitting would normally ignite tempers make someone go from 0 to 100 real quick.

Went back and found the earliest version of your character presented in this RP. Once again only power is blood type adaption so I fail to see what do you mean unless you were doing this pulling power out of nowhere earlier in this RP as well. So once again no TBR or link or anything

GoldenCharizard4 said:
Name:Alex Flames

Hero Name: dragoon, ryujin (2nd one translated is Dragon God)

Child Of: N/A

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance(pic please!):

View attachment 122298

Personality: stern, brave caring outgoing

Powers: can change his blood type to adapt to different environments (mutant)

Weapons:sword usually

Weaknesses: if he gets to mad he may hurt his friends as if they are enemies

Favorite Passtimes: working out teaching his friends the rules of the street

Favorite Song: *too many...*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back