• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Crono said:
What?
Sorry, can't read your post.

Going to sleep now.

zzzz
Are you kidding me....?

HPIM0002.jpg

CRONOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*whines and scratches at door."

Just so we're all clear. Arch begged me to do that to Aedan, so we can all blame him for Connor's brokenness.

So... Had a idea. What if... not what i wanna do but a SERIOUS plot twist, Mason is Cassie's son from teh future, or, She's his aunt Or Brother that she never knew becuse her ma said she had a miscarriage for a boy and IDK I'M BORED B4 I GO TO SCHOOL!

and i want Mason to haz a part in the rp so i don't get ignored like the other times i was in... *Curls up into a fluffy ball of kitten fur*

GoldenChari said:
So... Had a idea. What if... not what i wanna do but a SERIOUS plot twist, Mason is Cassie's son from teh future, or, She's his aunt Or Brother that she never knew becuse her ma said she had a miscarriage for a boy and IDK I'M BORED B4 I GO TO SCHOOL!
and i want Mason to haz a part in the rp so i don't get ignored like the other times i was in... *Curls up into a fluffy ball of kitten fur*
Your not ignored buddy, me Crono and Sitan have all responded to you.

No need for plot twists to secure attention. :)

Crono said:
Just so we're all clear. Arch begged me to do that to Aedan, so we can all blame him for Connor's brokenness.
Character Development...

I wanted to break Conner! > :D

Last edited by a moderator:
GoldenChari said:
Sounds interesting, she has a clone named terry, it might work, but Char, don't think I'm ignoring you. cause I'm not.

GoldenChari said:
Sounds like something from the RP I'm making, Avengers the Next Generation: The Next Generation.....Again....

Reaper said:
Dimitri tried to answer, still concussed. "I fought... The endangered black rhinoceros... Only one left in all of Africa..." He fell asleep.
Doesn't anyone remember how Dimitri used to say stupid cute stuff like this?

Dang it....I was sitting on my couch and reached over the armrest too pet my cat, then fell face first into my floor....currently have ice on my face from the impact...My life

[QUOTE="Yngwie Schutz]Dang it....I was sitting on my couch and reached over the armrest too pet my cat, then fell face first into my floor....currently have ice on my face from the impact...My life

[/QUOTE]
Omigod Yngwie are you OK?

You little derp face :3

sitanomoto said:
Omigod Yngwie are you OK?
You little derp face :3
I'm fine, my cat can't see so I'm just happy i didn't run into her. I'm one of those people who steps on rakes so they hit you in the face. Three concoctions and counting!(o'v'o) I'm just questioning why i put my couch on hard floor.

[QUOTE="Yngwie Schutz]I'm fine, my cat can't see so I'm just happy i didn't run into her. I'm one of those people who steps on rakes so they hit you in the face. Three concoctions and counting!(o'v'o) I'm just questioning why i put my couch on hard floor.

[/QUOTE]
Also just thought of it about the rake thing, don't put your snow shovels in your driveway so you step on the handle. It works the same way as the rake just a lot more painful.

LokiofSP said:
Nah, is a joke :P
Yea, I live on a hill so that was added to my physics, probably won't work that way off the ground.

Also, I might accually have a concussion. I just past out and woke up now so yea....I'm calling my sister as we speak so I'll be fine. She knows the drill.

[QUOTE="Yngwie Schutz]Also just thought of it about the rake thing, don't put your snow shovels in your driveway so you step on the handle. It works the same way as the rake just a lot more painful.

[/QUOTE]
OwO my god I'm trying so hard not to laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back