• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LokiofSP said:
(Okay, with all the emotional shiz going on, my inability to count time skips and wanting to mess with @sitanomoto, I'm doing this. Timing might be off, but if I don't do it now, such a perfect chance may never come...)
Throughout the halls of the tower, the squeaking of sneakers on wood floor was heard, jingles of various buttons were heard and slight mumbles could be noticed if one REALLY focused. The sounds stopped at the kitchen, "Okay, so how did I do this in rehersal? Oh yeah, start with a smart comment... Dear god I hope she doesn't blast my head off..." A throat was cleared as Cassie's shoulder was tapped, "Um...Hey, don't suppose you're up for making another cup..."

@Crono @GoldenChari
Who is it...?

sitanomoto said:
@Steel Zinogre make things awkward between each other.
BOTH OF YOU. ( >:( )
Oh, Ivory isn't staying though :P

He's there, gonna say sorry, then he's out, I only brought him back to show he's not immature enough to just LEAVE everyone thinkin he was gone

LokiofSP said:
Oh, Ivory isn't staying though :P
He's there, gonna say sorry, then he's out, I only brought him back to show he's not immature enough to just LEAVE everyone thinkin he was gone
YOU SON OF A.....

*slams own head into wall in frustration*

You're just a little ass aren't you?

@Steel Zinogre

fuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

sitanomoto said:
YOU SON OF A.....
*slams own head into wall in frustration*

You're just a little ass aren't you?

@Steel Zinogre

fuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg
What? Gotta add some confusion in the mix. There is always that one person in a group of people.

Archon said:
@Lemoncakes
Joseph proposed changes. >.>
Yeah, she's just ignoring Joseph now

OBVIOUSLY JOKING!! :D I was just sitting there twiddling my thumbs though, she's not an avenger so not 100% sure what to contribute so I had her say in nice words: a) things have to change b) suck it up c) don't be children. It's more aimed at the ones who are still angsty HOWEVER I am tired so it might say that in my head but the words have said something totally different, who even knows if this makes sense, what even makes sense anymore.. I should sleep

Ok, I just reread what I wrote and I was trying to focus on those arguing about staying and leaving, but I totally understand if that got lost in translation.. mostly I was just posting because I hadn't in a while

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]What? Gotta add some confusion in the mix. There is always that one person in a group of people.

[/QUOTE]
Imma slap you.

I don't know if the sword peeps popped out in the kitchen or main room or what. If it was indeed the kitchen just go with Connor was ignoring them. xD

Don't eat me.

Crono said:
I don't know if the sword peeps popped out in the kitchen or main room or what. If it was indeed the kitchen just go with Connor was ignoring them. xD
Don't eat me.
YOUD BETTER READ THE WHOLE DAMN HEARTFELT SPEECH THAT CASSIE JUST SPOKE.

THE WHOLE.

DAMN.

THING.

'KAY?

sitanomoto said:
YOUD BETTER READ THE WHOLE DAMN HEARTFELT SPEECH THAT CASSIE JUST SPOKE.
THE WHOLE.

DAMN.

THING.

'KAY?
What?

Sorry, can't read your post.

Going to sleep now.

zzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back