• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

CasualDragon said:
Sorry, have part two of my art exam today so I've been preparing for it. Reading throughnow but the chance of a post might be a little slim
Don't come back unless you ace the exam.

No pressure though!

CasualDragon said:
Sorry, have part two of my art exam today so I've been preparing for it. Reading throughnow but the chance of a post might be a little slim
Oooh, good luck! I can't think of an art pun to put here, but I'm sure you'll do great! :D

I am gonna write a reply but I just got back from a walk and my fingers are cold so they're not working very well at this minute

Okay. From watching "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" I realized how much of a Toon I am.

1) you do the "shave and a haircut" I have to answer with "two bits!"

2) my sole purpose in life is to make people laugh.

3) I really like to trick people.

4) I'm a better lover than a driver.
giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]I may delay my arc in case another Civil War is about to erupt, I wouldn't mind the delay for something as epic as that.

[/QUOTE]
As awesome as a Civil War that happened naturally sounds, I think I have one final thing that may prevent it...

I swear you guys, if the only thing that will bring the Avengers of the next generation together is Cassie dying, then BY GOD I SHALL DO IT!

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Well... Unless maul is trained to be calm. Then it will keep them together. I think it is time for a HULKBUSTER for Maul then?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I'm also ready for a BREAK WHERE THE KIDS CAN JUST ME NORMAL TEENAGERS!!

WHOS WITH ME?

hudhouse said:
*Raises a flag* I had a math midyear, a Pe midyear, and a history midyear...
I ONLY SUCKED AT ONCE OF EM!
At once of them? And here I thought I was bad with grammar and such. But this..... This made me RETURN my thoughts about that.

Going with the logic that finals are exams, me either (well until May but ya know)! But then I have 6.. JUST ON PSYCHOLOGY. Good thing I love psychology!

Laughing-Then-Crying-Gif-Tumblr-03.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys...? not to be rude but could you wait for others to reply? if not it's alright just a bit sad when my plans get thrown away and i have to read long posts before i can even reply.

Oh. When will anyone else really notice Mason's new btw? i have a idea for his "Back" Story.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]I know. But when she gets the chance.

[/QUOTE]
Ahhh I'm sorry! I'm on Page 681 right now! Do you still want Finn and Bruce to go to see Maul or is that covered in a later page?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back