• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

With the addition of my last character that adds the final addition to the boss classes of the next arc.

• Muramasa blade with Kenuichio Harada essence
  • Magnetic Spear with Magneto essence
  • Ebony Blade with Dane Whitman essence
  • Honor Yoshida blade with Sunfire essence
  • Shurayuki blade with Psylocke essence

Every character @National makes gets me one step closer to that Avengers the Next Generation: The Next Generation RP I kerp joking about.

I mean, what's next? Desimus and Fortune's future kid :P

Lemoncakes said:
Also @Spinoceratopsrex between his name and his behaviour I'm getting such a strong Reggie Kray vibe from your guy
I now really realize that the Blackthorns and the Kray brothers definitely have some pretty noticeable similarities. I also originally intended for Regie to have a twin brother and a sister, also, Vincent (who was an actual character in another RP) has the middle name Ronald, he also owned a bar.

Coincidences are freaking weird.

Nerdyy said:
(Sekki put the stuff in his hands...)
"Umm... Okay..." He grabbed 3 chocolates, threw the rest back, and started eating them as he followed Hybrid to the figure.
Did I not say it was in his hands?

@Nerdyy

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice idea! That's brilliant yng! i will be at school soon however... *cries* I HATE IT THERE!

So er, @LucianGrey7971 would the shadows from every room be converging or were you just going for like the main area? And I'd assume the two figures formed in the main area...?

Just trying to figure out if/how Connor should react since he's off in the lab with just Piper and Laxus now.

Which is also relevant to @Raikou Kaminari because Connor and Kat aren't in the same room

Also if you're bringing Laxus back I might as well say that I've imagined that around Asgard Kat has a bad reputation but nothing specific has been heard about her for the past 1-2ish years, we can work out history if/when we need to

Lemoncakes said:
Which is also relevant to @Raikou Kaminari because Connor and Kat aren't in the same room
Also if you're bringing Laxus back I might as well say that I've imagined that around Asgard Kat has a bad reputation but nothing specific has been heard about her for the past 1-2ish years, we can work out history if/when we need to
I thought you were in the same room. But being she was with Thanos and tried to kill Laxus with some mist trick she probably does have a bad rep.

@sitanomoto[/URL] @Crono @Reaper
Remember how a long time ago as Raitei Laxus told Nevermore about Netflix and Chill?

I uh.....

Just now found out about the meaning of that phrase....

And now I don't know what to think about Laxus.

sitanomoto said:
Remember how a long time ago as Raitei Laxus told Nevermore about Netflix and Chill?
I uh.....

...You didn't know what Netfilx and Chill meant?! That's a major faux pa!

sitanomoto said:
I uh.....

ded

AnnoDomini said:
...You didn't know what Netfilx and Chill meant?! That's a major faux pa!
No, I didn't!

Despite my malicious personality I'm more innocent that you think!

I'm not allowed to watch rated-R movies for God's sake!

And among my school friends, I'm regarded as the most innocent!

sitanomoto said:
No, I didn't!
Despite my malicious personality I'm more innocent that you think!

I'm not allowed to watch rated-R movies for God's sake!

And among my school friends, I'm regarded as the most innocent!
*evil smile* I will torment you with that. Awww, who's this little girl? No swear words everyone, we might corrupt this sweet innocent devil who's tail is obviously showing.

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]I thought you were in the same room. But being she was with Thanos and tried to kill Laxus with some mist trick she probably does have a bad rep.

[/QUOTE]
That.. is a fair point, but I'm pretty sure he was the only person to see her then so good luck proving it!

even though she wasn't actually trying to kill anyone gosh, it was a complex time

I'm not kidding.

In the Avengers crew, I'm Captain America.

"So do you.... 'Fondue'?"

I related to him SO MUCH in that scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back