• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

*Slowly slides into a dusty seat marked "Pyosimros' chair"* I've totally been here all this time, how have your days been? >.> I've just been, y'know here for the past few months

Pyosimros said:
*Slowly slides into a dusty seat marked "Pyosimros' chair"* I've totally been here all this time, how have your days been? >.> I've just been, y'know here for the past few months
I was kinda hoping somebody else would do this, but I GUESS I can update you...Loki style.

So alright, Agustus 'died' because of Jordan right, then Morgan was all like, 'MUHAHAHA!I Have MPD and my name is now Morrigan!' So he stole Mephisto's powers and this cool armor and went to beat up Jordan. He basically made Jordan REALLY weak and was gonna fight Morgan like Batman vs Superman, but then ZETA was all like, 'Nu uh girl' So Morgan fought them both and then ZETA was actually Augustus! So Augustus was like, 'Stop being so mean' and he split Morgan and Moriggan into two people and they all left Jordans house.

Then Maul was all like, 'It's my time of the month!' so he rampaged then got really emo and had a moment, then he got beat up by Joseph, Kat, Finn, Sarah and the army. Then SHEILD was like, 'Fuck you got mine' and stole Maul to do stuff to him. Then there was an Avengers meeting to have the Avengers split up across the country, but allot of people got mad so it ended with Raikou, Harry Ousborne, Dimitri, Desimus and Mirandaa Xaviarmaking the new Illuminate while everybody else got really sad.

Then Ivory was like, 'Hey I'm alive....KK bye...' and the Azazel and Cassie had a moment then their son from the future was like 'LOVE ME' and that's basically it

Emperor Of Embers]I saw the irony. It was not as shocking as i thought. [/QUOTE] I see what you did there But if that was Maxton son of Starlord who's going to break the news to Aleena([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22878-beammeupscotty/ said:
@BeamMeUpScotty[/URL] ) once she t0returns

Raikou Kaminari]I see what you did there But if that was Maxton son of Starlord who's going to break the news to Aleena([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22878-beammeupscotty/ said:
@BeamMeUpScotty[/URL] ) once she t0returns
Strout and Richie. @National

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]Will that be the one time Strout says "We are Strout"

[/QUOTE]
nope. he is basically a baby Groot. they talk the same, except one word is different. The names.

AnnoDomini said:
Not sleepy... 3 other can explain. I am out. Donno when i'll be back. Bye.
Wat?

Why do you toy with our emotions Anno! One moment you're here, the next you're gone (TAT)

I like how in @National's thing at the bottom it says he's never heard of the Seventh Order, yet this last post was all about it :P

Also, are you and @Reaper doing a thing? Is this some planned thing I shouldn't interrupt?

Raikou Kaminari]Looking to start this arc once these side stories come to a close [LIST][*]Will Cassie defeat Whiplash? [*]Will the Illuminati overcome Miranda? [/LIST] In the meantime we should decide on a timeskip length [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13975-sitanomoto/ said:
No...I refuse...

Just kidding, but i all seriousness this time skip should be light, I'm thinking 50 years would be good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back