• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]An innocent one like yourself would never know the nature of su h a dream

[/QUOTE]
Really-Animated-GIF.gif

Ok, thing I'm gonna kill my vilain. Will now take a break and will come up with a decision by tomorrow. Hate you all, plus the world, and any extraterrestrial being, fictional, real, or elder God.

AnnoDomini said:
Ok, thing I'm gonna kill my vilain. Will now take a break and will come up with a decision by tomorrow. Hate you all, plus the world, and any extraterrestrial being, fictional, real, or elder God.
Is there something you want to talk about?

AnnoDomini said:

Why?

Do I need to administer a "god-mod" rule for you, so that you can godmod a little and make it a one on one with Cass?

AnnoDomini said:
If you're referring to the guy who punched your villain in the stomach technically he doesn't have any of those power being they aren't even linked in his CS.

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]If you're referring to the guy who punched your villain in the stomach technically he doesn't have any of those power being they aren't even linked in his CS.

[/QUOTE]
If you have a problem, take it up with me, not in this passive-aggressive way.

sitanomoto said:
If you have a problem, take it up with me, not in this passive-aggressive way.
tumblr_nsdgw6AKze1uwmcdeo1_500.gif

Just saying the least he could have done is if he is going to use his Mason Flames from his Dying Light RP the least he could have done is quoted that here instead of what he did do. I already called him out on it. But based on IC events and Anno Domini's reaction that is what I perceived the problem to be.

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]
tumblr_nsdgw6AKze1uwmcdeo1_500.gif

Just saying the least he could have done is if he is going to use his Mason Flames from his Dying Light RP the least he could have done is quoted that here instead of what he did do. I already called him out on it. But based on IC events and Anno Domini's reaction that is what I perceived the problem to be.

[/QUOTE]
.-.

No comment but I'll talk to him.

And this drops the matter.

I should've just went with @National 's proposition and kidnap Jackie so I could battle cassie in a 1 on 1 in another part of town. Alone. -_- I planed for whiplash to be a villain for one character, not a fucking power horse. One rocket launcher would severely damage his armor, combined with a soften stomach region thanks to whoever threw that iron punch. Basically, Cassie could reveal who Whiplash is. And bye bye villain reveal later, bye whole subplot. If not worse, seeing as it could hit the stomach and just destroy it from the inside out.

Fuck me.

AnnoDomini said:
I should've just went with @National 's proposition and kidnap Jackie so I could battle cassie in a 1 on 1 in another part of town. Alone. -_- I planed for whiplash to be a villain for one character, not a fucking power horse. One rocket launcher would severely damage his armor, combined with a soften stomach region thanks to whoever threw that iron punch. Basically, Cassie could reveal who Whiplash is. And bye bye villain reveal later, bye whole subplot. If not worse, seeing as it could hit the stomach and just destroy it from the inside out.
Fuck me.
See, I thought you might be trying to do something like that, wasn't sure because you kept responding to everybody...

Idea time! I can play deus ex machina for your guy and then you get a fresh go, sound good at all?

I'm sorry Anno... like i said, coulda threw a car in the way of the punch as he closed his eyes!

or i can have him image doing that.

On a better note, I'm trying pocky right now. IT'S AMAZING!

Ok, but this the last time I do something without collaboration with someone.

I am still considering of the rocket just ricochet of his armor, landing on a building or something, but only if the user agreees. Then, the monster is killed, emperor wants. So, I donno how Whip would know Jackie.

Hey, guys, sorry about my absence..... What are you talking about Raikou ? Did something happen?

Raikou Kaminari]I see what you did there But if that was Maxton son of Starlord who's going to break the news to Aleena([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22878-beammeupscotty/ said:
@BeamMeUpScotty[/URL] ) once she t0returns

I read

Im writing a reply now.

And no fucking way is Aleena going to be happy. No way.

And I hope she can match to Dipshit, the chick can travel from one electrical socket to another. She is gonna fuck him Up.

Pardon my french

Now let me get that reply in.

Excuse me if its too short.

Its late here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back