• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Psst, are any characters free atm? I feel like starting fresh again, cause there is no way I can manage 5 characters... So I'll keep Perry and I'll post my new character for general RP crap, and I'll chuck in the rest when the situation calls for it

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]Maxton is dead

[/QUOTE]
Brilliant.

Way to be blunt, Raikou.

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]Can Cassie and Whiplash fight already so we can get this next arc rolling. So I will go with a 6 week timeskip right after Cassie vs. Whiplash concludes so set your timeskip courses peoples or something

[/QUOTE]
Hold your horses there! They'll fight soon but we have to keep time zones in mind. ( :) )

GoldenChari said:
great way to forget me when i was the last to post IC rai. -_-
Keep in mind just how many people there are in this rp. It can be easy to forget to tag someone with the sheer amount of people that are in the rp ( :) )

GoldenChari said:
great way to forget me when i was the last to post IC rai. -_-
@Raikou Kaminari
I was forgotten too, we're all only human :)

But I don't mind not rushing into another arc, it feels like our characters are going to be dying of old age with all the time skips that keep happening!

i'm messing xD i forgot my xD .

sorry for le confusion. my -_- face is like a "rly?" not ment to be rude.

Yeah I apparently forgot atleast 4 people which is why I put everyone else is because there are only so many names one can recall at any moment.

Lemoncakes said:
I was forgotten too, we're all only human :)
But I don't mind not rushing into another arc, it feels like our characters are going to be dying of old age with all the time skips that keep happening!
Actually some characters have barely aged a year since the start of the RP

CasualDragon said:
Hold your horses there! They'll fight soon but we have to keep time zones in mind. ( :) )
Keep in mind just how many people there are in this rp. It can be easy to forget to tag someone with the sheer amount of people that are in the rp ( :) )
Spoken like a true Canadian.

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]
Actually some characters have barely aged a year since the start of the RP

[/QUOTE]
What can I say, I'm a fan of hyperbole

It's just a clash in roleplay styles I guess, I do love the big arcs but I'm also a sucker for the smaller things in between

Lemoncakes said:
What can I say, I'm a fan of hyperbole
It's just a clash in roleplay styles I guess, I do love the big arcs but I'm also a sucker for the smaller things in between
Such as leading on Precision lmao

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]Such as leading on Precision lmao

[/QUOTE]
She can't help it, it's in her DNA

Besides she does other things! I'm just obsessed with finding the perfect moment in roleplays because we all have our quirks, I'm totally normal, shh no this isn't perfectionism

Y'know...as much as I love the character development for Jordan...he's starting to scare the shit out of me. At some point I realized that there are only two ways for Jordan to use the full power of the Phoenix Force: 1) Complete and utter mind meld so that they are of one mind and two bodies- the bludgeon and the scalpel- and 2) by going Dark side.

Pyosimros said:

yukino_yukinoshita_render_by_evilmerc8-d65dl88.png

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 123lbs

Eye Color: Black

Hair Color: Black

Build: Mesomorph

Lydia Lemire

Personality

Psh, Who needs Precision when there's me?

Brashness, arrogance, happiness, intelligence... Lydia's a mix of everything. To most, her personality reflects Kate's, only there's one difference. The fact that she doesn't approach a situation like most heroes. Stepping up the violence is an essential in her eyes, though blatant murder isn't something Lydia would do.

A very self-righteous and borderline cocky person, she doesn't require external motivation to get through the day. What Lydia thinks of herself is simple; a person who's the best at what she does. And what does she do? Being powerless vigilante obviously. Because of these traits, Lydia usually never takes "no" as an answer unless she's the one saying it. If an unlucky person would to say that simple word to a question however, Lydia would stop at nothing to get the answer she wants.

Persistence, is another reason why Lydia does what she does. Persistence, is the drive she uses to beat her enemies. Persistence... is the reason why she's an annoying brat. These annoying qualities stretch to other places as well, from normal encounters to catching criminals with others, pointing out stupid things about other people is like her superpower.

Charisma is another thing she uses throughout her daily life. Charming her way into otherwise restricted areas or even right to someone Lydia's been tracking, her perky and quirky makes most immediately take a liking to her.

Background

x3c84v0.jpg

Opinions

• Food
  • Candy
  • People buying things for her
  • Her bow
  • Creating new trick arrows and/or gadgets

Dislikes

• Selfish people
  • People rejecting her help
  • People hiding things from her
  • Swimming

Favorite Passtimes

• Vigilante work
  • Annoying others
  • Traveling
  • Training
  • Getting new stuff
  • Tinkering

Capabilities

Powers

• Pointing out useless things (this is a joke obviously)

Skills

• Marksmanship
  • Archery
  • Hand-to-hand combat (advanced)
  • Persuasion
  • Disguise
  • Voice alteration
  • Gadgetry
  • Pain tolerance
  • Free-running
  • Weaponry

Weaknesses