• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

CasualDragon said:
He's a little too nice. Think of Godzilla or any villain in a Michael Bay movie
Yeah but you said the one who's gonna wreck ya.

Only Wreck-it-Ralph tells you he's gonna wreck you before he wrecks you

LokiofSP said:
Yeah but you said the one who's gonna wreck ya.
Only Wreck-it-Ralph tells you he's gonna wreck you before he wrecks you
Maybe it was a ruse. Maybe I said that but I'm going to wait and strike when you least expect it

CasualDragon said:
Maybe I'll strike with kindness huh? Shovel your driveway in the middle of the night? Break into your house to vacuum? You won't know until it happens.
You devious mother f****er

CasualDragon said:
Maybe I'll strike with kindness huh? Shovel your driveway in the middle of the night? Break into your house to vacuum? You won't know until it happens.
O.o

My god.....

CASUAL YOU PERVERTED DRAGON CANADIAN!!!!

sitanomoto said:
O.o
My god.....

CASUAL YOU PERVERTED DRAGON CANADIAN!!!!
OH MY GOD NO! It wasn't meant to be perverted! They were just things that sounded nice! I mean we have like a ton of snow here so Loki might have a ton of snow and it's always great to see that somebody else has done the work for you! And vacuuming is something that always gets put off! I'm not trying to be perverted I swear xD (' :| )(' :| )(' :| )(' :| )

Last edited by a moderator:
CasualDragon said:
OH MY GOD NO! It wasn't meant to be perverted! They were just things that sounded nice! I mean we have like a ton of snow here so Loki might have a ton of snow and it's always great to see that somebody else has done the work for you! And vacuuming is something that always gets put off! I'm not trying to be perverted I swear xD (' :| )(' :| )(' :| )(' :| )
I mean...You're not wrong.

Snow is kinda bad right now in NY

LokiofSP said:
I mean...You're not wrong.
Snow is kinda bad right now in NY
agreed!

oh look. SNOW.

* two days later*

The s***'s almost gone. thank gawd!

*few moments later.*

WHAT THE FUUUUUUU! *gets blown away from the snow storm*

If anyone wants to send a little snow my way I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands... not that I'm desperate for snow, I'm super chill about the whole thing! unlike the sky dammit why are you raining

CasualDragon said:
Casual.

I'm joking.

Calm your face.

^×^ I think that's sweet.

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]I wake up from thr strangest nap ever to this :no comment
I say 3 months or 6 weeks

[/QUOTE]
Oooooohhh do tell! *puts elbow on table and head in hand*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back