• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LucianGrey7971 said:
@LokiofSP Gee, thanks so much for ignoring Emile.
Wait, that last post was for Pyrite?

I mean, I had wanted Jordan and Pyrite to talk, especially considering Pyrite is at a mental plane above most regular people as well, but I assumed you last post was Jordan brooding some more

LokiofSP said:
Wait, that last post was for Pyrite?
I mean, I had wanted Jordan and Pyrite to talk, especially considering Pyrite is at a mental plane above most regular people as well, but I assumed you last post was Jordan brooding some more
LucianGrey7971 said:
The large brutish figure of Spyder slammed into the ground behind Pyrite.
Yuuuuuuuup.

LucianGrey7971 said:
Little late to try and add Emile to the mix after you had gone off and dodged helicopters and whatnot
But I already did

I dodged all the helicopters sempai

Just a quick check, is Thor dying still canon? Or any of the stuff involving Joan and her family for that matter?

Well I guess we say Joan never existed.

As for Thor, er, I dunno.

I guess it wouldn't be too fair for anyone who wanted to be a Thor child to come in and have their parent killed off by someone else. But at the same time it was Justice's big thing. :x

Maybe they could just have thought he was dead?

Nyeh, either way's fine in my opinion.

Pyosimros said:
Let's just say the new person, Joan, and Thor dying all existed
Yeh, I agree with this.

@The Unamed Character, just because it came up, are you sure you don't want to use Joan? It's fine if you don't but since we're on the subject and it seems like it's going to be a major plot point, if you wanted to now would be the best chance and best time to bring her back and wrap up her character

i will come back in. I remember i was using the metal person gwen and she was knocked out in the last battle she had. I will come in to battle Thanos again. Jaon is history

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]oh wow.... ok then

[/QUOTE]
If you really want to know, the losses were @Steel Zinogre's Redd died

lol... i have known that for a while

hey u guys wanna join a pokehuman rp? Im looking for more trainers cause we only have one at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]lol... i have known that for a while

hey u guys wanna join a pokehuman rp? Im looking for more trainers cause we only have one at the moment

[/QUOTE]
I'm good for no, this other RP I'm in is slowing down, so if it stops I might join

LokiofSP said:
SHHHHHHHHHH! THAT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY UNLESS YOU READ IT!
It's like my characters equivalent of spoiling the twist in MGSV!

Also I completely forgot about Helga, but now that I remember, I need to see a therapist
Wow, still traumatized by that monster beat down? I thought helga's death was excellent.

Crono said:
Delete your post or edit it then I edited mine. :x
1430509274176.gif

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Wow, still traumatized by that monster beat down? I thought helga's death was excellent.

[/QUOTE]
Dear god yes I'm still traumatized!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back