• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LokiofSP said:
Also, @Kalin Scarlet,do you want e to post first or should you?
I know naturally in this situation it would make sense for me to post first, but just in case you had something you wanted to do, ya know?
Uh, yes, I'd appreciate it if you posted first. I don't have much to post beyond my character being still alive, after all.

The sad thing is you assume Jordan has a phone...or gives a shit about his mansion....or the hospital...Jesus this guy is so don't give a fuck that it's literally starting to effect his personal life

LucianGrey7971 said:
The sad thing is you assume Jordan has a phone...or gives a shit about his mansion....or the hospital...Jesus this guy is so don't give a fuck that it's literally starting to effect his personal life
Hm, I thought for sure the children would draw him out....

On like a meta level though, it's a bluff....Well for everything besides the Mech, that shits rigged to go

LokiofSP said:
Hm, I thought for sure the children would draw him out....
On like a meta level though, it's a bluff....Well for everything besides the Mech, that shits rigged to go
Like he's said, Jordan works on an infinitely larger scale, he may not like it but he'll willingly let millions die to save billions.

Am I the only one who imagined a basketball court surrounded by aliens as Jordan breaks Thanos' ankles with a crossover and dunks the ball? Yes? Fair enough

LucianGrey7971 said:
Am I the only one who imagined a basketball court surrounded by aliens as Jordan breaks Thanos' ankles with a crossover and dunks the ball? Yes? Fair enough
Nah, I just envisioned it being like Space Jam, but instead of Micheal Jordan, it's Jordan.

Better yet, Jordan, Peter Quill, Emile, Pyrite and Braziel have globe trotter uniform on and proceeds to make Thanos look like the generals

LucianGrey7971 said:
Better yet, Jordan, Peter Quill, Emile, Pyrite and Braziel have globe trotter uniform on and proceeds to make Thanos look like the generals
YAS! There would even be a thing were it looks like they're gonna lose in the last half, but then they get Micheal Jordan's Secret Stuff and pull it out of their asses.

Everybody get up it's time to slam now

We got a real jam goin' down

Welcome to the Space Jam

Here's your chance do your dance at the Space Jam

Alright

Come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Come on and slam if you want to jam

People are scattered. @Newtype

Dimitri, Finn, Cassie (not Stark), Rush, Orvis, Corvus, Luna should still be at the Ice Cream parlor. Though none of them have posted in a few days. :3

You've got Orange Hulk and Rick Howlett duking it out somewhere randomly. They haven't posted in a while. (@Ethan Hart @Robin man Just tagging in case you guys forgot and still want to finish it. :x )

You have Connor, Cassandra, Terrance, and I suppose Perry counts nearby. In an alley not too far from a partially destroyed police station.

Then you've got Pyrite, Tech, Spyder, and Jordan at an apartment. But you don't want to walk in on that...you just don't. lol

Crono said:
People are scattered. @Newtype
Dimitri, Finn, Cassie (not Stark), Rush, Orvis, Corvus, Luna should still be at the Ice Cream parlor. Though none of them have posted in a few days. :3

You've got Orange Hulk and Rick Howlett duking it out somewhere randomly. They haven't posted in a while. (@Ethan Hart @Robin man Just tagging in case you guys forgot and still want to finish it. :x )

You have Connor, Cassandra, Terrance, and I suppose Perry counts nearby. In an alley not too far from a partially destroyed police station.

Then you've got Pyrite, Tech, Spyder, and Jordan at an apartment. But you don't want to walk in on that...you just don't. lol
Connor, Cassandra, Terrance, and Perry wins who are their players so I can tag them at the end of my intro post

Newtype said:
Connor, Cassandra, Terrance, and Perry wins who are their players so I can tag them at the end of my intro post
Er. Me, Pyosimros, Geostone.

Terrance is hidden inside the shadows of the alley, Perry's still technically in the station I believe on the phone. Cassandra and Connor are in a nearby alley, in case you wanted exact locations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back