• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Wolvie's kid and Orange Hulk we're at the Ice Cream parlor, after one through the other through it's walls and such. :3

Rush, Dimitri, Finn, Cassie, Luna, Orvis, and Corvus we're at the parlor but none of them replied to the encounter so I'm not sure who's still there and who isn't.

Laxus is at Avengers tower I believe. Connors still just outside the girls base. Terrance/Night is the same or still inside with girls and boss and such. Dunno about anybody else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup it's all Tech

Wait Tech's being nice to me for a few minutes... The WiFi's working pretty fine so far and now I am totally jinxing it right now...

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]I know finn is the son of bruce banner. I mean any other character in the Hulk universe.

[/QUOTE]
Well no then

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Ok..... I was thinking of making a child of Jenny Walters (If her last name is correct, let me know.)

[/QUOTE]
Last names correct, first name is Jennifer though.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Oh. Ok. Thanks! I was close though. she is actually one of my most favorite female characters. (Is it weird that i am in love with her?)

[/QUOTE]
Well what do ya mean by in love with? It's fine either way to have some kind of connection with fictional characters (That's what makes a good character after all) but it really depends.

One could be in love with the idea of a character, or their exploits or even the character themselves as in their obsessed with reading or learning more about them. But if you're talking about actual love, like the kind between two people, well then that's tricky. It's fine, you just have to remind yourself not to get to caught up with them as they won't be an achievable goal or person to be with as they aren't real and expecting something to happen may just lead to disappointment, or potential heartbreak.

Basically, it's fine, just don't let the idea of being with some fictional character distract you from actual people you could meet and see in the real world.

This therapy session will cost you $550

LokiofSP said:
Well what do ya mean by in love with? It's fine either way to have some kind of connection with fictional characters (That's what makes a good character after all) but it really depends.
One could be in love with the idea of a character, or their exploits or even the character themselves as in their obsessed with reading or learning more about them. But if you're talking about actual love, like the kind between two people, well then that's tricky. It's fine, you just have to remind yourself not to get to caught up with them as they won't be an achievable goal or person to be with as they aren't real and expecting something to happen may just lead to disappointment, or potential heartbreak.

Basically, it's fine, just don't let the idea of being with some fictional character distract you from actual people you could meet and see in the real world.

This therapy session will cost you $550
damn, talk about a hole.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Do I need to have one of my characters fuck shit up to make things interesting?

[/QUOTE]
NO! ITS INTERESTING DONT DO IT!

Oh shit, sorry, caps lock was on

Came of way more aggressive than is should have been

But yeh, I think we coo?....Maybe? Unseure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back