• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Nah, just because I think after this we're doing that Thanos time skip if I'm right.

We're all ready and set up fr it at least

Assuming the time skip is soon you could go for something short and sweet if your bored. Nothing long, haha.

Connor's asleep at Avengers Tower with Raitei. Terrance might still be at the girls base? Think everyone else is at the fight....

OH MY GOSH U GUYS IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG........

MY RP HAS BLOSSOMED INTO A BEAUTIFUL 500 PG TREE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm extremely sadistic when it comes to my characters. I love to make horrible things happen to them. I'm also currently writing several stories and I'm the one who helped you get into this RP so DONT TEST ME MISTER!!!! ;)

I wanna say yes just to see what you have planned. xD

And it was at 1k pages I think...maybe wrong, but then the amount of posts per page changed so yeah.

As for catchup, scheezus. (Incoming lazy summary.) People died, people got cloned, people resurrected. Oh and Dimitri took over as Avengers leader.

Seriously though, who's skynet?

Oh that's good. I'll just have Cassie wake up in a bunker and have amnesia then so I can kind of start over.

sitanomoto said:

Oh that's good. I'll just have Cassie wake up in a bunker and have amnesia then so I can kind of start over.
Oh shit you're back!

Lets see here, there was a Civil War that made a wedge between everyone at least a tad, that ended though people are still kinda sour about it.

Conner was kidnaped and replaced with a clone, though he's back now.

Finn lost a leg

Dimitri became an alcoholic, died twice, then stopped being dead and became the leader of the team.

Redd, Ivory (Kinda, he's not in the RP anymore though) and an animal named Helga died in a mission.

And Thanos is coming in two months, those are the big things that pertain to your character that I can recall from the top of my head

sitanomoto said:

Somebody doesn't watch the Terminator movies. Google Skynet. xp

Your back just in time for the Thanos plot. After the cleanup with Orange Hulk I believe there's a planned one month skip to one month before Thanos comes back, and if not it'll be the day before.

I'm just saying...the Tower lost a lot of glass. I mean a lot over the course of time.

Thor died to Justice.

Kelai killed Bob.

Phoenix died to Morlun.

Redd, Ivory, and Helga died in Skull Face attack.

Marko sacrificed himself against Thanos in order to give Earth time to ready against Thanos.

Aww!! I feel loved! (:3)

I've been fine, just got back to school three weeks ago. I'm an AP student now. Woo hoo and stress.

So lets get to it guys!buuuut.... Not too sure how to get Cass back in

Oh and Alex and Connor totally said the three words. Then a month later amidst Civil War words we're thrown and Alex left.

I have to mention it because @CasualDragon was very distraught over this. xD

There's a bit of a fight going on at the moment between Finn, Thomas (Orange Hulk), Rickey (Child of Wolverine), Pyrite (Clone of Ivory), Jordan (OC), Gwen (OC), and Jett (OC) so you could hop in there if you want. Though it'll be a surprise because we all sort of think you died when the Avengers Tower collapsed (long story, the building collapsed and then was rebuilt).

AND I WAS DISTRAUGHT OVER THIS. YOU TWO WERE THE ONLY HAPPY CHARACTERS LEFT IN THIS RP. THE. ONLY. TWO. AND NOW LOOK WHERE WE ARE. WE'RE JUST A HUGE PILE OF ANGST.

As for putting Cassie back in I dunno. You could wait for a time skip and have her show up, or show up before this time skip happens.

Not much is happening since we're waiting for the skip, most characters are AFKish. That fight Casual described is going on, Pink's many characters are at her base. Connors asleep on a couch at the Tower and Raitei's in his room at the tower as well, everyone else just has no location.

Since Alex is mentioned here right now I feel I should tag @AnnoDomini so he can know. Pfff.

Oh just barge in here without saying hello then. Doesn't matter to me. *sniff*

(:'()

Users who are viewing this thread

Back