• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pyosimros said:
Alright WiFi'll be out for the next few days and.... HOLY SHIT SITAN YOU'RE BACK!?
Booooooooo.

You need to change internet providers, haha. Or change routers.

Yah... Technicians coming soon... What's sketchy is that they told me THE EXACT THING! And was to call a technician. Also they said that it was coming, NOPE! Never came

Well you weeerrreee gone for two months so :P

Last edited by a moderator:
And like two months before that. You showed up for a few days inbetween the dissappearances. :P

Oh yah, on the updates page I started a character list, it's a little outdated but it says most of the new characters and stuff

Sooo... I'm using my neighbor's internet right now so I probably have to stop soon...

Oh I thought you did it on the Updates tab xD That's why I even created the list in the first place

Pyosimros said:
Sooo... I'm using my neighbor's internet right now so I probably have to stop soon...

Oh I thought you did it on the Updates tab xD That's why I even created the list in the first place
Wait what? xD

I made it a while back and posted it, did you never notice it or my talking about it in the OOC?

If I were planning to kill you I would have come as someone who doesn't exist, like my sister or my older brother. (Neither of which I have BTW) and I feel honored that you guys think of me as your leader. (o'v'o)

Pyosimros said:
No I thought your list was on Updates and I noticed it was gone so I made one
Oh yeah, no it was never on updates. xD

Just fyi @sitanomoto I messaged everyone who signed a character up (it was a lot..) if they would ever consider returning to the rp. So anyone not on my list are the people who told me no or who never replied. Anyone who said 'Yeah, they'd most likely come back sometime' I put on the list.

sitanomoto said:
If I were planning to kill you I would have come as someone who doesn't exist, like my sister or my older brother. (Neither of which I have BTW) and I feel honored that you guys think of me as your leader. (o'v'o)
You have missed a lot of stuff.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](Helga is dead, But i think you mean Minerva)

[/QUOTE]
Ohh sorry. I thought I had put Minerva but it looks like I didn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Back