• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LokiofSP said:
There are a few people I have on list to keep updated, I could remind you as well if you want. I just wanted to know if you want to bring back Joan due to a new guy who wants to be Thor's kid, and it looks like he's gonna finish off Justice
That reminds me @Kalin Scarlet, we're fighting Thanos soon and gathering everyone, you in?
Sure, I don't see why not besides the fact that practically no one actually knows my character. But why not.

LokiofSP said:
1430509274176.gif

Dear god yes I'm still traumatized!
I could have made it worse, way worse.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Sure, I don't see why not besides the fact that practically no one actually knows my character. But why not.

[/QUOTE]
But don't worry, it is my personal goal to make sure that everyone who has interest in this RP but gets dropped because of reasons, gets their chance to shine!

It's not fair that just because in RP other things were happening, that others cant join.

Anyways, I'm beginning my grand master plan so I'll get you in the Avenger's tower from there, you should be fine

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]I could have made it worse, way worse.

[/QUOTE]
Oh god what have I done, I've made it a challenge.

Well then, I suppose it was nice knowing Luna/Minerva/Jett. Can't wait to see them get their throats ripped out and stuffed into their eye sockets.....

(This was a joke, don't freak out)

LokiofSP said:
But don't worry, it is my personal goal to make sure that everyone who has interest in this RP but gets dropped because of reasons, gets their chance to shine!
It's not fair that just because in RP other things were happening, that others cant join.

Anyways, I'm beginning my grand master plan so I'll get you in the Avenger's tower from there, you should be fine

Oh god what have I done, I've made it a challenge.

Well then, I suppose it was nice knowing Luna/Minerva/Jett. Can't wait to see them get their throats ripped out and stuffed into their eye sockets.....

(This was a joke, don't freak out)
Should i accept the challenge, or no?

LokiofSP said:
Honestly? There was a big prison breakout on the news, @Pyosimros @GeoStone and @Crono are the ones involved
So, uh, how exactly should I go about coming back into the story? Because last I remember, I was in an apartment with a mummy girl, and its safe to assume we're far past that.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Should i accept the challenge, or no?

[/QUOTE]
Up to you.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]So, uh, how exactly should I go about coming back into the story? Because last I remember, I was in an apartment with a mummy girl, and its safe to assume we're far past that.

[/QUOTE]
We're past that, the mummy girl you speak of was just released from the hospital and is coming back home pissed, if you want I could work from there and get you in.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]IKR Gwen dhould be somewhere like a hospital or something....

[/QUOTE]
That would make sense.....

LokiofSP said:
Up to you.
We're past that, the mummy girl you speak of was just released from the hospital and is coming back home pissed, if you want I could work from there and get you in.

That would make sense.....
Sure, sounds like a plan.

Also, @Kalin Scarlet,do you want e to post first or should you?

I know naturally in this situation it would make sense for me to post first, but just in case you had something you wanted to do, ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back