• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Alright put Perry onto auto-drive if I don't come back tomorrow which'll most likely happen looking at last time this same thing happened in... July?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what device your using but if it's wifi couldn't you just...use an Ethernet cable if it's a laptop? One would assume your internet is fine unless it's the internet too?

*Facepalm* Was expecting you to tell me you'd already tried or something back in July. lol

Well goodluck!

If your late I'll just godmod Carter to kill Perry, no biggy. (^U^)

No pls. Not when I made him sound like a badass xD If I do leave and a fight happens pretend he just uh... Ditched? I dunno

Pyosimros said:
No pls. Not when I made him sound like a badass xD If I do leave and a fight happens pretend he just uh... Ditched? I dunno
If he leaves we'll just say he went back to attend to more......Pressing...Issues with Cindy (=~=).....

WHAT?! I meant paperwork, he runs a company for gods sake!

I'm just saying that whole Jett and Pyrite bit. All I could imagine was some sort of cartoon version like the old Loony Tunes. Couldn't take it seriously. xD

You messed with a bird Pyrite.

Now the Phoenix Force is pissed.

lmao

Aw fudge it was Spyder....nevermind. Joke ruined.

Crono said:
You messed with a bird Pyrite.
Now the Phoenix Force is pissed.

lmao

Aw fudge it was Spyder....nevermind. Joke ruined.
Seems pretty ligit to me, I guess I die now

@LucianGrey7971 @GeoStone

Too much OOC in IC and my brain could explode. xD

And no...his oc is the spider guy.

Spyder isn't eating anyone, he was saying that Spyder is a man-eating person that looks like spiderman. Just left out that important dash. :3

Well I know he's a Spiderman, I was just trying to clarify.

And I know I have terrible punctuation, you don't have to rub it in. (:'()

@Robin man We still doing it? You want to start or not?

Realised that could be taken as rude xD Let me rephrase.

Would you prefer me to start it?

It's fine lol, ummmmmmmmmmmm. I think I'll start, I think it'll be easier to put a wolverine into a fight after his enemy is already doing something

Pyosimros said:
Annnddd I'm back! I dunno for how long though
When your wifi balances out catch up a bit and get a post out? :3

I decided to hold off and let you post before continuing since Connor's pissed at Perry now. Pfff.

Not to rush or anything, just letting you know.

Alright so... Connor came?

Oh hey! Just noticed something... Remember during July and we were talking about how we would think of Connor from AC whenever we think of RP Connor? Well yah he's in my profile pic now xD

Yeh just read my last two posts in the Rp if you don't want to read everyone's or something. :P

I remember, and I remember saying how I didn't really like or play Assassin's Creed. xD

BradDance.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back