• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Whoops. Didn't realize the next time skip was going to be straight to the day before the Thanos fight. :x

My bad, you two still alright with doing your thing then or...? You could technically do it now before that skip if you'd like to have your characters to have been around for a bit or something though it seems many are ready for the skip... and assuming the two of you want to join in on the Thanos stuff when it happens.

@Ethan Hart @Robin man

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno yet, next day or two? I'll be tagging alot of people to let them know Thanos stuff is going down me thinks.

And this is in no way shape or form rushing anyone I'm just checking for check sakes. :x

@LucianGrey7971 Did you have plans for anything else before the skip?

@CasualDragon We're chu going to do anything with the Ice Cream shop talks or was it just a..thing?

@Pink Gorilla You finish the Skull Face base stuff or you just been too busy to finish it?

That covers the activeness stuff happening in the Rp lately. Just helping @National check to see if/when people are wanting/ready that time skip. :3

I think everyone else is just kinda...going along with what's happening or already confirmed they we're ready for the skip.

Eh, we've only discussed Thanos in OOC so while we have a slight knowledge of what's about to go down, our character's don't. So it would have been a time to discuss a plan and such. But now that I think about it, us procrastinating Thanos is pretty in character as that's what we've done for almost all of the other villians xD

Pfff. I'm lazy and just assumed we'd let the Thanos talks and strategy talks and training happen during the skip. We could just say after the Ice Cream Shop they had a serious sitdown about everything and gathering together and yada yada yada. Cause...ya know...laziness. You can always bring it up now before the skip if you want. xD

Meh too lazy xD that just pushes the Thanos plot further and to be honest, I'm looking forward to it ((even though it's going to be horrendously terrible for our characters xD ))

Last edited by a moderator:
@Robin man You need your fight to happen, so that your characters are a part of the New Avengers team! With two hulks 'problems' will be sooo much easier to solve xD Cough cough Thanos.

Robin man] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL] no way! I haven't seen those since I was in kindergarten back like thirteen or fourteen years ago
I know right! They were damn good to!

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Never had them...

[/QUOTE]
You have never truly lived...

It's both Delicious, and answers the life long question, what do Scooby Snacks taste like?

Yeah...either that or I'm too young xD I didn't even know you could get Scooby Snacks.

Just returned from school if anyone cares. I'm sure no one cares. I just wanted to try and change the subject...and failed.

I could make that work. But the only problem with starting it today is the time skip. We may not get the whole fight in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back