• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]No it won't... I just got Quiet as my companion too...

[/QUOTE]
Wow....I-I don't know what to say.

I hope you find time to play it.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going back to trying to find out if there is a way to get this damn third playable character I heard about

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]You just want to have her because she is nearly naked.

[/QUOTE]
What, Quiet? No!

I heard there was supposed to be like another one that's fully clothed and like Venom Snake but more badass

Well he said playable character. Whether that was more of a mistake or not I dunno. :P

I have plenty of those as the random soldiers you get.

And to my knowledge those four are all the companions. Quiet's better in a firefight but Wolfie is just so pro at pointing out enemies and prisoners.

Screen_Shot_2015-09-08_at_9.03.30_AM.0.png

She exists, I know it.

Not to spoil your fun but that looks like one of the random characters you can play as from your combat team. In the Sneaking Suit, which is what I have on Snake right now in my game. :x

Crono said:
Not to spoil your fun but that looks like one of the random characters you can play as from your combat team. In the Sneaking Suit, which is what I have on Snake right now in my game. :x
But you can't see those guys on the title screen right? Otherwise my entire goal has been a lie

LokiofSP said:
But you can't see those guys on the title screen right? Otherwise my entire goal has been a lie
Yeh. On the mission sortie screen you can change playable character. I have like twenty little guys and girls like that from my Combat Team, and you can change their outfits like Snake and even give them face masks of sorts.

The cake was a lie.

I googled it out of curiosity, says any female could do it? I have like three...I'll test out a mission with one of them and get back to you. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose a mission with no cutscenes....here goes attempt number two. I did the first mission, Snake was in the cutscene not her, and it was his voice and not hers talking to Ocelot afterwards. She does have a voice when interrogating soldiers though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crono said:
I chose a mission with no cutscenes....here goes attempt number two. I did the first mission, Snake was in the cutscene not her, and it was his voice and not hers talking to Ocelot afterwards. She does have a voice when interrogating soldiers though.
Oh my god.....

Excuse me while I go pummel the friend who fed me LIES

LokiofSP said:
Oh my god.....
Excuse me while I go pummel the friend who fed me LIES
After you’ve selected your new character, you’ll see them in everything but fully-voiced cutscenes for the remainder of the game, including the title screen. This trick can also be used with any rescued prisoner you’d like to represent you instead of Snake, including those of different races.

Took that from an article. So she may appear in non talky cutscenes? I dunno. Many say to do Prisoner Extraction 2 to get a female. I can't say anything for sure about cutscenes without playing through the entire game as a female soldier but yeh, you can give it a go.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]I just decided to just take Big Boss every where

[/QUOTE]
Yeah me too. That was honestly the first time I played as someone else, got an achievement for it though haha.

I think I am on like 15 or 16... But I fucking hated when I had to get the truck because I had to upgrade the fulton and when the skulls came out i was just like really?

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]I think I am on like 15 or 16... But I fucking hated when I had to get the truck because I had to upgrade the fulton and when the skulls came out i was just like really?

[/QUOTE]
Pfff. I squeaked when they jumped out. I was like..ok... so dead. But then I jumped in that armored vehicle and destroyed them.

And if the three of us continue talking about it maybe we should just make a pm/conversation so everyone isn't driven crazy by us. xD

Probably... But when I did it they kept blowing up the truck and I finally got it once and I was like YEAH! But then the game froze! So I had to do t like 5 more times!

So update on the killing of the liar who fed me false info, he knew I was coming and rigged his house to explode, I barley escaped with my life. I did find a ticket to Alaska on his table before I left though.....Hmmmmm I think it might be a clue

Alright, I've tracked the bastard down to Alaska, he's in a cabin sipping tea, I've got my best units besides me, we're ready to go...Hopefully I see you guys later.

YTo2OntzOjI6ImlkIjtpOjEwMTc1NjU7czoxOiJ3IjtpOjYzMjtzOjE6ImgiO2k6OTk5OTtzOjE6ImMiO2k6MDtzOjE6InMiO2k6MDtzOjE6ImsiO3M6NDA6ImI4MTg2M2UzOWVhMTE3ZDdmZDVmNTNiNzM5NTQ2NGI2MDM1NTQzODIiO30=

I salute you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back