• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Erm. Dunno, I was kinda waiting for it to happen myself. xD

And oddly enough I didn't get an alert for that tag. :v

Between Time Skip master @LokiofSP and Thanos wielding @National we should probably figure out when it's going to happen...?

The Time Skip master declares after the Hulk fight we have a one month time skip to preparations and expanding the team, then after that short bit, anothr one month time skip to Thanos

Time Skip master hasth spoken?

I do have a question though, do you guys just want to duke it out til the end on your own or get interrupted? xD I mean realistically at some point heroes would get involved for the simple caution of public safety and such but ya know. An easy way to end the fight would be for one of you to get thrown into the Ice Cream shop some of the others are in and have them put a halt to the fighting or...try to. Pfff.

@Crono @LokiofSP That's a good idea. That will probably happen. However, I think I would still try and fight. Maybe even go into the "beast mode" which I forgot to put in. You all know what that is right? No?

GimmickPuppet said:
MY COOKIES! GET AWAY! THEY'RE MINE!
Your doing it wrong.

Wait wasn't the planned Thanos battle thing meant to be off on an uninhabited world or something? :o

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean it could always be such a huge planet that it has many different terrains and such to make battlefields different for each team if that's how it went down. I just seem recall something like that @National said. *Shrugs*

GeoStone said:
Yay. So what's happened so far?
That's alot of paragraphs. Pfff. Simplistic terms of big plots?

Massacre a symbiote wrecked the city and killed Tony Stark and Pietro Maximoff and was killed by their children Cassie Stark and Dimitri Maximoff.

Justice a villain bent on killing those who would eventually become murderers and such challenged the ideal of the Avengers and was defeated. Thor was however killed in the battle.

Someone (totes forgot his name.) took over Perry Parker's body and attacked the Avengers with an army of Spider bots and soldiers.

Registration Act/Civil War happened, when an Avenger (Bob) was killed by Black Fist it was put to an end.

Thanos attacked and was pushed back at the life of Marko, Blackbolt's son.

Everyone's gearing up and gathering for the upcoming final showdown with Thanos now.

I dunno if the Siberia, Oscorp/Clones, Skull Face stuff is on the same level as those... mainly because Connor was a big part of the first two. If they are someone can describe them. xD

@LokiofSP Err. Unless you mean one of those random summaries I write I don't know what your talking about. :P

I do alot of those. I should really copy and paste them rather than writing stuff over and over.

Last edited by a moderator:
GeoStone said:
So would this be a bad time to jump in?
Actually right now is the perfect time! The leader and (Co-leader I guess?) are in an ice cream shop with three other members

Erm... I'm going through some WiFi troubles so if I don't respond it's not on me. And btw where is everyone if my WiFi's going to be fine tomorrow? (Really unlikely)

Pyosimros said:
Erm... I'm going through some WiFi troubles so if I don't respond it's not on me. And btw where is everyone if my WiFi's going to be fine tomorrow? (Really unlikely)
Lets see.....Well There's a group consisting of Finn, Luna, Dimitri and all the Horsemen's children at anice cream shop

and Conner, Carter and Pyrite in a jail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back