• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Name: Philip Coulson Jr.

Hero Name: Agent X

Child Of: agent Philip Coulson

Sexuality: bi

Appearance(pic please!):

1OqZHzaRL6USCmsunqZFIRDVjI0z6DEYTjV-9CCqb8Cm344AMRznCBqb45c4WvL0vJMP_pvnH6vzC3M3wuowq7RMV_RLEe0ROR53DWnxrNRHINrhaWD2DC8OoAUFNIQghX8_VBcK
Personality: often cold and serious, he takes things harshly. However, get on his good side, and you have just made a good friend who will defend you.

Powers: Training via SHIELD, consisting of firearms, explosives, melee weapons, even lasers. He is also very athletic, and also is very good with hand to hand. He is an excellent hacker, as well as a technician, and even biologist. He has many other abilities gained through experience, but he is just like his old man. He also gathers evidence quickly, especially through any means.

Weapons: anything he can get his hands on. His tongue, since he does talk his way out of things.

Weaknesses: he is a normal human.

Favorite Passtimes: maintaining guns, reading up on animals, going to zoos.

Favorite Song: Any song is fine.

@sitanomoto RDJ!!!

Name: Chara

Hero Name: N/A

Child Of: Jordan Grace

Sexuality: ???

Appearance(pic please!):

_undertale__more_chara_draws_by_robod0rk-d9lzhvi.png

tumblr_nwbr327qRT1tu4bqko1_500.gif

Personality: Merciless, Ruthless, Sadistic, Absolute

Powers: DETERMINATION, Healing Factor

Weapons: Adamantium Knife

Weaknesses: Determination, Suki

Favorite Passtimes: Genocide

Favorite Song:[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
LucianGrey7971 said:

Appearance(pic please!):

[/media]
WOW. I never thought anyone would bring in undertale. @hudhouse PLEASE BRING SANS AND PAPYRUS IN!!

Steel Zinogre]WOW. I never thought anyone would bring in undertale. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6290-hudhouse/ said:
@hudhouse[/URL] PLEASE BRING SANS AND PAPYRUS IN!!
The prospect of Undertale characters making there way into this RP fills you with Determination.

CHARACTER SKELETON https://www.youtube

Name: Sans the Skeleton

u.png
d.png
d.png
e.png
n.png
f.png
o.png
r.png
m.png
a.png
t.png
i.png
o.png
n.png
u.png
n.png
k.png
n.png
o.png
w.png
n.png
a.png
g.png
e.png
W.png
o.png
u.png
l.png
d.png
n.png
t.png
y.png
o.png
u.png
t.png
w.png
o.png
a.png
g.png
r.png
e.png
e.png

Sudden formation unknown age Wouldn't you two agree

Hero Name: F FF - Final Front Font Did ya find the first clue? Pretty easy right?

Child Of: W.D. Gaster Wing Dings, plenty of people had a hard time hearing the Royal Scientist

Sexuality: Straight I ain't judging!

Appearance: A RDJ? Robert Downy Junior? Eh, his two daughters should be doing well. How's Cassie and Fiona Stark?
sans_by_tsaoshin-d9lah3n.png

Personality: Sans the Skeleton is a laid back, easy going type of guy. He takes breaks often, and tends to even sleep on the job! He takes a few jobs at the same time cause as he says, 'More jobs, more mandatory breaks!' Sans is a kind person who loves to tell bad jokes and puns to make himself and his friends feel better.

Any of you remember Jennifer Robins? Never met her, but I am curious of Red like Roses.

He can be spontaneously serious, normally to the point of being eerie and jarring. He is pretty lazy, though this is due to him believing (and rightfully so!) that everything he does will just be erased at the end, and he will start back up like nothing ever happened. He also believes that everything is already predetermined, and all he can do is just change how long the words are between.

Once one is found, it's easier to find the rest don't ya agree?

Sans highly enjoys Science Fiction, especially when it is real.

Stark Trek is kinda lame, but Star Wars?? Sweet!

Powers: Extreme Speed / Teleportation - Sans can move within a 50 foot radius faster then the blink of an eye.

Our forecast reports- Anomalies up the wazoo! This is your fault, isn't it?

Bone Creation - Sans can create bones to attack his foes in lots of ways.

Gaster Blaster - Bone Dragon head that unleashes laser blasts

I'm not insane for forming text in here, am I not or am I?

SOUL Control - Sans can grip a monster or Human's SOUL, and manipulate it. He can change how gravity effects them, fling them around, and

Beware the Man that Speaks in Hands? He's my- Who was i~..?

Monster - Sans is mostly made of magic, and grow exponentially more powerful if he absorbs a Human soul.

1. ??? - SAVE, LOAD and DETERMINATION - Capable of destroying a village
  2. ??? - Enhanced Stamina and Magic - Capable of destroying two platoons of soldiers
  3. ??? - Unlimited Stamina - Capable of destroying a City
  4. ??? - Massive Magic - Capable of destroying a Metropolis
  5. ??? - Massively enhanced Durability - Capable of destroying a State
  6. ??? - Unlimited Stamina - Capable of destroying a small Country
  7. ??? - Unlimited Stamina - Capable of destroying a Country
  8. ??? - Timeline Control - Capable of destroying Reality

SAVE - Sans can quite literally save in the middle of a battle, and if his foe dodges his attack, he can shift time to load that point, ravaging his foe. More importantly, he can keep a separate Save that efficiently makes him immortal unless someone can kill him within 3 seconds of him using LOAD.

Athena Hardy, oh how was it when you were still alive? Reset away... closed and darkened before her end...

Weapons: Crimson Scarf

Jordan Grace, oh how you fell! Killing Terrorists in the Middle east, but now your killing your friend's friends? Ts, tusk task...

Weaknesses: Lazy, Chara, Defeated in 1 hit, More then 1 foe, Anomalies, Dislikes killing, suffers from Depression and Insomnia

Everyone else just vanished Athena... they all are gone...

Favorite Passtimes: Sleeping, Reading, Taking Breaks, Going to Grillbys, Hanging out with Papyrus, Telling Japes, Playing 'incidental music'...

Chara... why did you have to kill him? You stole everything from me...

Favorite Song: [media]
[/media]
.com/watch?v=8veTn8YZ0_E

hudhouse said:
CHARACTER SKELETON https://www.youtube
Name: Sans the Skeleton

u.png
d.png
d.png
e.png
n.png
f.png
o.png
r.png
m.png
a.png
t.png
i.png
o.png
n.png
u.png
n.png
k.png
n.png
o.png
w.png
n.png
a.png
g.png
e.png
W.png
o.png
u.png
l.png
d.png
n.png
t.png
y.png
o.png
u.png
t.png
w.png
o.png
a.png
g.png
r.png
e.png
e.png

Sudden formation unknown age Wouldn't you two agree

Hero Name: F FF - Final Front Font Did ya find the first clue? Pretty easy right?

Child Of: W.D. Gaster Wing Dings, plenty of people had a hard time hearing the Royal Scientist

Sexuality: Straight I ain't judging!

Appearance: A RDJ? Robert Downy Junior? Eh, his two daughters should be doing well. How's Cassie and Fiona Stark?
sans_by_tsaoshin-d9lah3n.png

Personality: Sans the Skeleton is a laid back, easy going type of guy. He takes breaks often, and tends to even sleep on the job! He takes a few jobs at the same time cause as he says, 'More jobs, more mandatory breaks!' Sans is a kind person who loves to tell bad jokes and puns to make himself and his friends feel better.

Any of you remember Jennifer Robins? Never met her, but I am curious of Red like Roses.

He can be spontaneously serious, normally to the point of being eerie and jarring. He is pretty lazy, though this is due to him believing (and rightfully so!) that everything he does will just be erased at the end, and he will start back up like nothing ever happened. He also believes that everything is already predetermined, and all he can do is just change how long the words are between.

Once one is found, it's easier to find the rest don't ya agree?

Sans highly enjoys Science Fiction, especially when it is real.

Stark Trek is kinda lame, but Star Wars?? Sweet!

Powers: Extreme Speed / Teleportation - Sans can move within a 50 foot radius faster then the blink of an eye.

Our forecast reports- Anomalies up the wazoo! This is your fault, isn't it?

Bone Creation - Sans can create bones to attack his foes in lots of ways.

Gaster Blaster - Bone Dragon head that unleashes laser blasts

I'm not insane for forming text in here, am I not or am I?

SOUL Control - Sans can grip a monster or Human's SOUL, and manipulate it. He can change how gravity effects them, fling them around, and

Beware the Man that Speaks in Hands? He's my- Who was i~..?

Monster - Sans is mostly made of magic, and grow exponentially more powerful if he absorbs a Human soul.

1. ??? - SAVE, LOAD and DETERMINATION - Capable of destroying a village
  2. ??? - Enhanced Stamina and Magic - Capable of destroying two platoons of soldiers
  3. ??? - Unlimited Stamina - Capable of destroying a City
  4. ??? - Massive Magic - Capable of destroying a Metropolis
  5. ??? - Massively enhanced Durability - Capable of destroying a State
  6. ??? - Unlimited Stamina - Capable of destroying a small Country
  7. ??? - Unlimited Stamina - Capable of destroying a Country
  8. ??? - Timeline Control - Capable of destroying Reality

SAVE - Sans can quite literally save in the middle of a battle, and if his foe dodges his attack, he can shift time to load that point, ravaging his foe. More importantly, he can keep a separate Save that efficiently makes him immortal unless someone can kill him within 3 seconds of him using LOAD.

Athena Hardy, oh how was it when you were still alive? Reset away... closed and darkened before her end...

Weapons: Crimson Scarf

Jordan Grace, oh how you fell! Killing Terrorists in the Middle east, but now your killing your friend's friends? Ts, tusk task...

Weaknesses: Lazy, Chara, Defeated in 1 hit, More then 1 foe, Anomalies, Dislikes killing, suffers from Depression and Insomnia

Everyone else just vanished Athena... they all are gone...

Favorite Passtimes: Sleeping, Reading, Taking Breaks, Going to Grillbys, Hanging out with Papyrus, Telling Japes, Playing 'incidental music'...

Chara... why did you have to kill him? You stole everything from me...

Favorite Song: [media]
[/media]
.com/watch?v=8veTn8YZ0_E

I love this. This is your best work since Augustus.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]I love this. This is your best work since Augustus.

[/QUOTE]

[media]

[/media]

LucianGrey7971 said:

Appearance(pic please!):

[/media]

tumblr_inline_o15kl5L8GO1qleu84_500.gif

Name:

Ricky "Star" Banner

Male

Hero Name:

Starling [main], Rising Sun, and sometimes Fire Child

Child Of:

Bruce Banner & Natasha Romanova. [test-tube child]

Sexuality:

Straight

Appearance:

shirtless_martial_Artist_boy_muscle_fighter_fire_fists.jpg

Personality:

Your average teenager, except for being incredibly intelligent in the ways of cunning and cleverness. He is proud, cocky, and a bit prideful from time to time but manages to get his 'job' done.

Skills:

Other than his father having a mutated transformation state, Ricky actually is rather a normal man, except give or take his training since he was old enough to walk. Extremely gifted martial artist [from mother]. Rather intelligent, although on the deceptive side, alot like his mother he can ease his way out of bad situations whether with a serpents tongue or a viper's kick. Yet, he still remains too soft to actually kill a man.

Weapons:

He actually wears a set of flame resistant gear, [similar to appearance photo. made by Stark]. It can withstand incredible heat, but it's a major work in progress. Although by doing this, he gains flaming fist, feet, and a burning body to take down the bad guys.

Weaknesses:

Girls. Sadly, it is a weakness most men can't avoid, especially this one. He also has a weakness for new foods, ones he hasn't tried. Other than those silly things, his true weakness is his over confidence.

Favorite Passtimes:

Researching. He enjoys to learn, and especially perfect his techniques. He enjoys singing from time to time, although he isn't any good at it.

Favorite Song:

Veil of Maya - Three Fifty

{RDJ}

Name: Papyrus The Skeleton

Child Of: W. D. Gaster

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:

pEatkPzT7HWLsetN1wqsC4np8A014rsWRK-6ci_rgSxfO7zDBBo4t7ypKtw6VeGAwykqVHP1EONfDa4E7PETbcM4jTDtjj4MwWsQYryhmhWEUHh19AMJ_HnkuHAg58Ge1fk0xm3w

SpNayvGIUCNzqLFwZQYko38mA16STx3aF8bmlXu4ScPO4MtV-mUIn_zlRFre2m_9u4HaA2vpSZiGgnryEcu7cY4YeaKVEgY2Sft38u-AtIWqZnCyhBBPCgMuDhHMlruGPzYD9kBM
(Disbelief form)

6JyyPh2K95AipU0IJJoaBWX9NC3LzAOgc0SEZJSxq3Cftor0ncticqKb2zwqSM0Nu-cdtqdlfKPKYsUN1qzuXLSrUPUuXL0yb1GUmarNr2HqQPaUd08Wt5nNyb9tl9C3p-gX2gHf
(Disbelif with his own Gaster Blasters)

Personality: Papyrus is the exact opposite of Sans, and that he is very outgoing and active. Although a Heavy egomaniac, he loves hanging out with friends, and Sans. He is also the one person who actually care about his friends, since he will literally ask them what is wrong until they tell him out of annoyance. He is also not as knowledgeable as sans in terms of Timelines and such, but is an extrovert nonetheless. He hates bad puns, and has really high standards. despite all of this, He does not have any heart to harm even a fly, he cherishes his friends, and is dense to negative things that happen, and he is very Flamboyant.

Powers: Soul Control, Extreme Speed and teleportation, Bone Creation, and Much like Sans, he can grow more powerful with the more Souls he absorbs, but he does not have the ability to Save/Load like Sans can. He also has his own version of Gaster Blaster, when he is in his Disbelief form.

Weapons: Blue Jacket, His determination for Good in everyone.

Weaknesses: His Belief in others, since he believes anyone can be good if they just try, Chara, 1-Hit kill, lack of attention, and boredom. HE hates death, and suffers dearly from depression, and Ruminating thoughts of anything bad from the past. He also does not have very many friends, and aims to get as many as he can.

Favorite Passtimes: Hanging with Sans, Making Spaghetti, being active, and being a ‘Cool Guy’

Favorite Song: Disbelief

mo6_6Lx8Oha349750-9jdmFMu-Ba06MzARls5KxYBX_5whbaDhSmiRa2fRoWsQekrNDh4Hqc9m5b8swK_AWKaWi4O4_EXT_4A5NZq64ffWd5eRm7PsVZhFIA934ByvuoL11WZK1n
@sitanomoto RDJ!!!

Name:

Alex Rogers

Male

Hero Name:

The Corrupt Serpent

Child Of:

Steve Rogers/Captain America

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Appearance:

NZ3VlsK.png

Personality:

Alex likes to think that he isn't his father's son. Therefore, when he was old enough, he took a completely different path, becoming more of a vigilante than a superhero. He's rude, and if he makes friends, it's pretty hard to tell that he and his friend are actually friends.

Powers:

Super-Resistance - Like his father, it takes about 2 or 3 bullets until he actually feels the pain from them.

Acrobatics - This is kind of self explanatory, but he can jump from building to building easily, evade attacks, etc etc.

"Super-Strength" - I put this in quotations because he isn't like Hulk*. The best he can do is kick a car off of somebody.

Weapons:

He uses his fists and kicks, but sometimes he uses weapons, and he has the following.

frost-ninja-battle-knife.jpg

He has two of these knives.

eYmzBrz.png

These are like mini-scythes, he holds them in both hands, and they're small, like a sword.

Weaknesses:

He's very sensitive. If someone talks about his father, depending on what they say, he will most likely try to murder them.

Also, he's strong, but not Hulk strong, and this causes him to do about 6 attacks to do a lot of damage, unlike a lot of other "Superhero/Vigilantes".

Favorite Passtimes:

He doesn't have any passtimes except eating/drinking and jumping from building to building, watching for rime.

Favorite Song:

[media]
[/media]

Other: RDJ

*Who can lift buildings.

Nerdyy said:

Name:

Alex Rogers

Male

Hero Name:

The Corrupt Serpent

Child Of:

Steve Rogers/Captain America

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Appearance:

NZ3VlsK.png

Personality:

Alex likes to think that he isn't his father's son. Therefore, when he was old enough, he took a completely different path, becoming more of a vigilante than a superhero. He's rude, and if he makes friends, it's pretty hard to tell that he and his friend are actually friends.

Powers:

Super-Resistance - Like his father, it takes about 2 or 3 bullets until he actually feels the pain from them.

Acrobatics - This is kind of self explanatory, but he can jump from building to building easily, evade attacks, etc etc.

"Super-Strength" - I put this in quotations because he isn't like Hulk*. The best he can do is kick a car off of somebody.

Weapons:

He uses his fists and kicks, but sometimes he uses weapons, and he has the following.

frost-ninja-battle-knife.jpg

He has two of these knives.

eYmzBrz.png

These are like mini-scythes, he holds them in both hands, and they're small, like a sword.

Weaknesses:

He's very sensitive. If someone talks about his father, depending on what they say, he will most likely try to murder them.

Also, he's strong, but not Hulk strong, and this causes him to do about 6 attacks to do a lot of damage, unlike a lot of other "Superhero/Vigilantes".

Favorite Passtimes:

He doesn't have any passtimes except eating/drinking and jumping from building to building, watching for rime.

Favorite Song:

[media]

[/media]

Other: RDJ

*Who can lift buildings.

*ahem* @Crono somebodies trying to steal your thunder

Pffft.

So if this is a thing then Connor's hubby would be named Alex as well as his brother.

All the awks.

I suppose I'm fine with Connor having a brother. xD

Crono said:
Pffft.
So if this is a thing then Connor's hubby would be named Alex as well as his brother.

All the awks.

I suppose I'm fine with Connor having a brother. xD
I'm thinking of going with the fact that you think Alex is dead... but I don't know, I might scratch that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back