• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

wiigamechamp said:
Mako just stared at the young man not saying a word with an angered look. He raised his hand in the air as dozens of thick ice spikes formed behind him as he dropped his hand the ice spikes flew at Augustus.
@hudhouse @Emperor Of Embers
Augustus smiled as Slash walked in. Augustus tipped the rocks on his head, sliding along the lava hair before hardening back to their normal spot. He looked over to Mako and seemingly teleported right in front of him after the attack. He dripped raw cosmic power, but he wasn't even using a thousandth of it. Augustus said, "Nice trick.. Here's mine!"

Augustus's mouth bloated as lava spewed up into it. His rocky body glowed from the inside and anyone who looked at him could see that... his organs were spilling out?! His large intensive pulsed, and his second heart peeked out of his flesh. Bile dripped from somewhere in his mass of organs, but that was nearly completely covered by the splashing magma that was barely contained by the organs, keeping him healthy from bacteria by burning them alive. Augustus made his rock talons, placing two of them in his mouth and then flicking them outwards. A wave of lava coated in sulfer made a blue flaming tidal wave approach the ice boy.

hudhouse said:
Augustus smiled as Slash walked in. Augustus tipped the rocks on his head, sliding along the lava hair before hardening back to their normal spot. He looked over to Mako and seemingly teleported right in front of him after the attack. He dripped raw cosmic power, but he wasn't even using a thousandth of it. Augustus said, "Nice trick.. Here's mine!"
Augustus's mouth bloated as lava spewed up into it. His rocky body glowed from the inside and anyone who looked at him could see that... his organs were spilling out?! His large intensive pulsed, and his second heart peeked out of his flesh. Bile dripped from somewhere in his mass of organs, but that was nearly completely covered by the splashing magma that was barely contained by the organs, keeping him healthy from bacteria by burning them alive. Augustus made his rock talons, placing two of them in his mouth and then flicking them outwards. A wave of lava coated in sulfer made a blue flaming tidal wave approach the ice boy.
Mako looked up at the flaming tidal wave as it crashed atop of him and washed his body away. Or so he made Augustus think as he teleported away just in time

@sitanomoto[/URL] @National
Philip Coulson Jr. takes his cell phone out of his pocket as he entered HQ, and saw Finn's message, and called up his sister. "Jess. I was wondering if you have ever been to japan. Because I have just been invited to go there for a...... 'Business' Trip, and wondered if you would like to come. Anyways, If you ever get this.... please call me back. See you later sis." he said as he hung up, and told Belle to call perry parker, and certain others. She had left messages saying, "Hello, this is Belle of Shield HQ, and I would like to inform you and your allies of an event that has happened in japan. Not much is known at this moment, and investigation is required. Please call back if you or anyone else gets this." She then called Dimitri Maximoff, and felt unsure if she should continue or not. "Hello Mr. Maximoff. This Is Belle of Shield HQ, And I am calling requesting your Group's assistance with an event in Japan. Little information is known right now, and we need help investigating the situation. Should you decline, we will not fault you, and leave you and your group be, and take matters into our own hands. I cannot stress how urgent this is. Please... Respond when you get this." she said as she hung up, and felt tense. @Niffumdren @Reaper @Pyosimros

While Slash was in the City, helping Cancer patients with their ailments, He heard a roar, and excused himself to see what it was as people fled from the scene. He saw a boy that appeared to be posessed, and he called "HEY! YOU MIGHT NEED A JACKET KID! YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO CATCH A COLD!!" he exclaimed as spikes formed on his body, until he saw Augustus, then the spiked retracted into his body. @wiigamechamp @hudhouse
"I'm here, Redd." Ruby said, appearing from the shadows.

"Yes, Az. We should go help them out." Cassie said quietly. "I might have a way to get us there quicker than flying."

wiigamechamp said:
Mako looked up at the flaming tidal wave as it crashed atop of him and washed his body away. Or so he made Augustus think as he teleported away just in time
Augustus's teal eye glinted, starring at exactly where Mako was going. He smiled vastly, "Oh friend of friends... why do you run?" The flames dance, shattering the frozen crystal and blooming some flowers between the cracks.

sitanomoto said:
"I'm here, Redd." Ruby said, appearing from the shadows.
"Yes, Az. We should go help them out." Cassie said quietly. "I might have a way to get us there quicker than flying."
"Oh. HELLO!!" he said in a childish voice as he saw Ruby appear from the shadows. Azazel smiled as he looked at her. "Is it better than using a portal? Because if it is, please... tell me about it. And someone should let the guy at the door in as well, would not want to keep this supposed 'Stark' member waiting, yeah?" azazel said as he looked to Redd and ruby. Brute was in the back yard, and was bathing in the sun as bunnies and squirrels climbed or laid on him. He did not mind, since he was watching the oceans move with the wind, and seeing the occasional Shark attack on a poor seal. @sitanomoto @National

"Hey Dimitri, I see you picked up the new guy. Shin over there is currently trying to put it all together somehow." Raikou said rolling in a chair away from the computer he was manipulating. He rose from the chair and shook hands with Ryu. "Greetings, Ryu Hanshu Foom I am Raikou Harada. Welcome to our little group, which is yet to be named." Raikou said. "Still thinking we should be the Sentries."

@Reaper

Last edited by a moderator:
Meanwhile, In the Underworld, Phoenix Brooks, his lovely assistant Mona, and his minions were working in what he calls The Explodatorium, making explosive bombs, and potions of several kinds. "Sir. You seem to have been in the dumps that past few weeks. What is wrong?" Mona asked as she entered the room Phoenix was in, and she placed her hand on his shoulder as he stared at a blank sheet of paper. "I have done a lot of thinking...... And I am thinking of moving to the Surface..... or should I say move BACK." he said as he turned around, his Plague Doctor's mask on his face, and his hood covering his rough and silky white hair, and wore a black robe to match the green mask he wore. "But sir.... How will we move everything there? We have major projects with Mephissssto to finish." The young woman, in her early twenties, asked in surprise, to which Plague Knight (Phoenix Brooks) replied with "Mephissssto will allow us to go to the surface realm, after we finish the projectssss. I know they take a while, but we are in dire need to finish them, and get everything right." He said as he got up, and walked up to a barrel that held root beer in it, and grabbed a mug that was next to it, and dispensed some into the glass mug, and turned to mona.

"Look.... I have lived there for most of my life. And I loved it. Dessssspite my dad dying, I had people who cared about me. Don't get me wrong, I love you guys too..... It's just.... I am homesick..... And I want to go back, and take you all with me." He said as Mona put her hands to her mouth in awe. "I was also killed..... in the most painless way possible. A wizard snapped my neck. And that is how I ended up down here...... Who knowssssssss.... maybe my friendssssssss I once knew have forgotten about me, like a toy of an older child......." Phoenix said as he tears up behind his mask, but kept everything silent. "I doubt they would recognize me.... but it is worth a try." "That indeed sir! But.... If it makes you feel better.... maybe I will make you something really awesome." The woman said with a smile as Phoenix looked at her. "You do not have to. You don't have to cheer me up........ I have held my emotions for ssssssssso long, I need to release them with some good old explosions on a dummy." he said as he grabbed a couple chemical bombs, and went into the Testing room, and looked at the dummy. (This is a post showing what is to come later.... after the current Arc is done.)

Jordan appeared at the Avengers Tower in his usual fashion: one minute not there the next he's inexplicably in the room. He looked up and yawned "It's been a while..." he said, a band-aid on his left cheek

hudhouse said:
Augustus's teal eye glinted, starring at exactly where Mako was going. He smiled vastly, "Oh friend of friends... why do you run?" The flames dance, shattering the frozen crystal and blooming some flowers between the cracks.
(Frozen crystal?) Mako summoned an ice dragon behind him as it roared a loud roar. "Leave now. Or suffer the conciquences." Mako said as if it sounded like two voices speaking at once.

wiigamechamp said:
(Frozen crystal?) Mako summoned an ice dragon behind him as it roared a loud roar. "Leave now. Or suffer the conciquences." Mako said as if it sounded like two voices speaking at once.
Augustus's tounge suddenly flew out, extending to the length of a few hundred feet! It flew past the Dragon's, before curving back with a large pincer and attempting to contract around it's throat before spewing out blue flame. The flaming tonge burned bright... but it was about to get hotter! He yelled oout, "Itz abrout tou geh hoaah in hair..."

hudhouse said:
Augustus's tounge suddenly flew out, extending to the length of a few hundred feet! It flew past the Dragon's, before curving back with a large pincer and attempting to contract around it's throat before spewing out blue flame. The flaming tonge burned bright... but it was about to get hotter! He yelled oout, "Itz abrout tou geh hoaah in hair..."
"As expected." Mako said as he felt the heat fly past him and towards his dragon, causing it to melt. He performed a few hand signals as two walls with spikes formed beside Augustus. "Now die!!" Mako said as he smaked his hands together causing the walls to close in.

wiigamechamp said:
"As expected." Mako said as he felt the heat fly past him and towards his dragon, causing it to melt. He performed a few hand signals as two walls with spikes formed beside Augustus. "Now die!!" Mako said as he smaked his hands together causing the walls to close in.
Augustus smiled. His tounge melted straight through the dragon, and on it's way back attempted to snag onto Mako! If it did, he would put him into a lava bear hug, screaming "FRIEND!" Otherwise, he hid between his stone wings.

hudhouse said:
Augustus smiled. His tounge melted straight through the dragon, and on it's way back attempted to snag onto Mako! If it did, he would put him into a lava bear hug, screaming "FRIEND!" Otherwise, he hid between his stone wings.
(You forgot The spiked ice walls)

wiigamechamp said:
(You forgot The spiked ice walls)
(...That's why he is hiding behind his stone wings that have lava inside them. Otherwise, he is grabbing you and forcing him into a iron enriched lava bath)

hudhouse said:
(...That's why he is hiding behind his stone wings that have lava inside them. Otherwise, he is grabbing you and forcing him into a iron enriched lava bath)
(Oh OK) Unable to move because of the ice wall spikes he summoned Mako was grabbed by Augustus' tongue as he was dragged from the rooftop as he felt the heat slowly burn his skin as the ice wall dissipated.

wiigamechamp said:
(Oh OK) Unable to move because of the ice wall spikes he summoned Mako was grabbed by Augustus' tongue as he was dragged from the rooftop as he felt the heat slowly burn his skin as the ice wall dissipated.
Augustus cackled as he was flung to his embrace. He let the heat burn the very air around him, before he gave an immense pressure on Mako's arms. He snarled out, "Yield, or I will tear your very arms off and melt your organs!" He opened his maw to expose the excess monstrous amounts of saliva that dripped and clung to his teeth. His breath smelt thick with ash and heat, clouded with a mixture of so many chemicals that it just came out of as a metallic taste to the air.

hudhouse said:
Augustus cackled as he was flung to his embrace. He let the heat burn the very air around him, before he gave an immense pressure on Mako's arms. He snarled out, "Yield, or I will tear your very arms off and melt your organs!" He opened his maw to expose the excess monstrous amounts of saliva that dripped and clung to his teeth. His breath smelt thick with ash and heat, clouded with a mixture of so many chemicals that it just came out of as a metallic taste to the air.
"Did you really think it would be this easy." Mako said who in reality was an ice clone of the real Mako. The clone exploded as it was melted causing it to explode and freeze anything within the blast radius

wiigamechamp said:
"Did you really think it would be this easy." Mako said who in reality was an ice clone of the real Mako. The clone exploded as it was melted causing it to explode and freeze anything within the blast radius
LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan appeared at the Avengers Tower in his usual fashion: one minute not there the next he's inexplicably in the room. He looked up and yawned "It's been a while..." he said, a band-aid on his left cheek

[media]

[/media]
It's not fair that you say that I didn't try! I just don't care anymore...

Augustus marched out of the ice, a thick frost coating his stone body. His internal heating was to powerful for his organs to be frozen! The monster smiled as he yanked something from his organs that made the very air around him quiver. A spear of tremendous power with the texture of some strange alien robot's flesh on it. It pulsed with the power of the Phoenix Force, Infinity Stones, and just plain Cosmic Wrath! Augustus stated to the air, seemingly ignoring Mako, "This is what you all deserve. In the blood of death, tombed into the corpse's death, I wield the weapon of the Primordials. The Precursor's greatest gift, the sweet release of death! Pulsating womb of evil, holster the curses and turn them into a monster stronger then any single component. FORTH WITH!"

The very world around Augustus to the tower turned a bright teal tint. Spewing forth from the spear came a cosmic power with immense strength. The astral image that presented itself was a dragon made of blue flame. Six golden eyes starred towards Jordan, a cloak of tendrils slithering at the proposition of getting revenge. It's howl ignited the land around Augustus, warming him up from the heat. Augustus stated, "...Call me a satanist, but I found the silver lining to the death cloud! A suit of armor holding in pure energy, and I had so much... what would I do? Seal all the power there into the spear and make it generator? Good idea Gus! Oh wait no... no body cares or will care."

The god render was allowed to fly and sent forth for Jordan, attempting to kill the tormentor! Augustus's eyes completely filled with pitch black, except for red irises. He cackled daemonically before punching the Earth, causing a wave of stone and flame to fly forth towards Mako. He stated, "Thank you kind sir for irritating my hearts. It brought back my spear..."

hudhouse said:

[media]

[/media]
It's not fair that you say that I didn't try! I just don't care anymore...

Augustus marched out of the ice, a thick frost coating his stone body. His internal heating was to powerful for his organs to be frozen! The monster smiled as he yanked something from his organs that made the very air around him quiver. A spear of tremendous power with the texture of some strange alien robot's flesh on it. It pulsed with the power of the Phoenix Force, Infinity Stones, and just plain Cosmic Wrath! Augustus stated to the air, seemingly ignoring Mako, "This is what you all deserve. In the blood of death, tombed into the corpse's death, I wield the weapon of the Primordials. The Precursor's greatest gift, the sweet release of death! Pulsating womb of evil, holster the curses and turn them into a monster stronger then any single component. FORTH WITH!"

The very world around Augustus to the tower turned a bright teal tint. Spewing forth from the spear came a cosmic power with immense strength. The astral image that presented itself was a dragon made of blue flame. Six golden eyes starred towards Jordan, a cloak of tendrils slithering at the proposition of getting revenge. It's howl ignited the land around Augustus, warming him up from the heat. Augustus stated, "...Call me a satanist, but I found the silver lining to the death cloud! A suit of armor holding in pure energy, and I had so much... what would I do? Seal all the power there into the spear and make it generator? Good idea Gus! Oh wait no... no body cares or will care."

The god render was allowed to fly and sent forth for Jordan, attempting to kill the tormentor! Augustus's eyes completely filled with pitch black, except for red irises. He cackled daemonically before punching the Earth, causing a wave of stone and flame to fly forth towards Mako. He stated, "Thank you kind sir for irritating my hearts. It brought back my spear..."
(Isn't that a little op)

wiigamechamp said:
(Isn't that a little op)
(Details -

1st - Jordan IS THE PHOENIX FORCE

2nd - Jordan and Thaddeus (Who is the Infinity Stones) murdered Augustus by using their powers against him.

3rd - It only works against what it was made from. So it can only hurt Vibranium, Cosmic Energy, the Phoenix Force, and the Infinity Stones. It would pass straight through basically 95% of the people here. But the 3ish who WOULD be effected...

4th - I don't think anyone would be surprised the Son of Doom would make sure the weapon is over kill instead of under kill?)

Mako who stood

hudhouse said:
(Details -
1st - Jordan IS THE PHOENIX FORCE

2nd - Jordan and Thaddeus (Who is the Infinity Stones) murdered Augustus by using their powers against him.

3rd - It only works against what it was made from. So it can only hurt Vibranium, Cosmic Energy, the Phoenix Force, and the Infinity Stones. It would pass straight through basically 95% of the people here. But the 3ish who WOULD be effected...

4th - I don't think anyone would be surprised the Son of Doom would make sure the weapon is over kill instead of under kill?)
Mako who stood on a rooftop looked at Augustus below as he had a serious look on his face. "I have no time for this" he said in his two voices as he walked away seeing that Augustus had stopped fighting him

wiigamechamp said:
Mako who stood
Mako who stood on a rooftop looked at Augustus below as he had a serious look on his face. "I have no time for this" he said in his two voices as he walked away seeing that Augustus had stopped fighting him
(I attacked you, "He cackled daemonically before punching the Earth, causing a wave of stone and flame to fly forth towards Mako.")

hudhouse said:
(I attacked you, "He cackled daemonically before punching the Earth, causing a wave of stone and flame to fly forth towards Mako.")
Mako jumped over the wave as he threw ice shards at Augustus

Jordan didn't move from his spot during Augustus' tirade, he didn't make a sound and he didn't retort. His eyes looked dead at Augustus, no boredom, no arrogance he just stared at him. Jordan could have summoned his own spear, the spear that put Augustus out of commission albeit accidentally, but that would cause cosmic destruction. Jordan could shield himself but if it was truly made from him, he wouldn't be able to shield himself for long...Jordan could summon up the powers that he had let lie dormant and force the spear to submit, something he would have done just a few months ago without hesitation...but that would be an unnecessary display of power....kind of like summoning a giant spear at someone who hadn't made a hostile movement...but who was keeping track of those sorts of things?

No, Jordan did something that he wasn't known for doing, something so unusual that the very notion of it let everyone who knew what he was about know that he had completely changed again. Jordan dodged the spear, one moment he was sitting there staring at Augustus as the spear hurtled towards him, the next he just was not there.

"Such a warm reception..." Jordan said from the other side of the room, sitting in mid air "I'd almost assume you meant to kill me..."

@hudhouse

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan didn't move from his spot during Augustus' tirade, he didn't make a sound and he didn't retort. His eyes looked dead at Augustus, no boredom, no arrogance he just stared at him. Jordan could have summoned his own spear, the spear that put Augustus out of commission albeit accidentally, but that would cause cosmic destruction. Jordan could shield himself but if it was truly made from him, he wouldn't be able to shield himself for long...Jordan could summon up the powers that he had let lie dormant and force the spear to submit, something he would have done just a few months ago without hesitation...but that would be an unnecessary display of power....kind of like summoning a giant spear at someone who hadn't made a hostile movement...but who was keeping track of those sorts of things?
No, Jordan did something that he wasn't known for doing, something so unusual that the very notion of it let everyone who knew what he was about know that he had completely changed again. Jordan dodged the spear, one moment he was sitting there staring at Augustus as the spear hurtled towards him, the next he just was not there.

"Such a warm reception..." Jordan said from the other side of the room, sitting in mid air "I'd almost assume you meant to kill me..."

@hudhouse
Augustus snickered, at least until a ice spike hit him hard against the face. A gruesome and horrific screech echoed out, half of Augustus's face exploding open with ice shards and rocks. The spear vanished, and reformed somewhere inside Augustus as energy. He cauterized the wound, looking up straight at Jordan. He cackled and smiled, oh he had changed! He just wanted his attention in truth, once he was done with Mako he was going to ask a favor from him.

Augustus roared as his body grew vast black tumors that exploded into a dark, oily substance. It coated him in a cocoon thrice his size, like some giant tar bubble. Inside it glowed blood red.... something was growing in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back