• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Jackie takes Cassie's hand, smiling down at her.

"Yeah, dad showed me how my powers are linked. I'm still not good at using them though. It's more than I thought there was. Dad, how do you control it so well? And mom, are all the suits still okay? I remember that half of them were destroyed, but I forgot at which point in the future."

@sitanomoto @Emperor Of Embers

BeamMeUpScotty said:

Aleena Meredith Quill

Aleena looked from the baby to the man, then over to Strout. "I'm not sure Strout, perhaps I will, but only after we have Maxton somewhere safe in the tower," she told him. Her face contorted with light confusion and she made no movement as the baby creature moved against her leg in an almost affectionate manner. It almost made her smile a bit.

Mention:

@AnnoDomini @Emperor Of Embers
Strout looked at aleena. "I am strout." he said, meaning 'I can make a place for him... so you can see him every day without a single sign of decay.' he then looked at fyodor. "I am Strout." he said, meaning 'Any help is appreciated.' he looked at the Baby Brachydios. Its black shell making it almost blend into the night atmosphere. @AnnoDomini @BeamMeUpScotty

Nerdyy said:
She slapped Paul. "Shut up. And sure, I'll do it," she said, referring to the "babysitting" job.
(Paul? It is Philip!) "Jeezus! You hit harder than before." Philip said as maul sat at a little table, a nurse bringing in food for Maul and Jess. "Here you are. And Agent, you are needed elsewhere?" the nurse asked, with philip replying "Yes, I was just Getting my sister ready for her time with our friend here. Since after all, she likes men who are buff as hell." he said teasingly with a chuckle.

@AnnoDomini[/URL] @BeamMeUpScotty
(Paul? It is Philip!) "Jeezus! You hit harder than before." Philip said as maul sat at a little table, a nurse bringing in food for Maul and Jess. "Here you are. And Agent, you are needed elsewhere?" the nurse asked, with philip replying "Yes, I was just Getting my sister ready for her time with our friend here. Since after all, she likes men who are buff as hell." he said teasingly with a chuckle.
(I'm dumb... I was thinking of Maul and Phil at the same time... Paul... xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
She got angry, so she pulled out her gun and shot at him, purposely hitting the wall behind him. "I said shut up," she said as she put the gun away.

Jess turned around and looked at Maul. "So... how are you...?" She said, trying to start a conversation.

National said:
"Yeah, dad showed me how my powers are linked. I'm still not good at using them though. It's more than I thought there was. Dad, how do you control it so well? And mom, are all the suits still okay? I remember that half of them were destroyed, but I forgot at which point in the future."

"It is called time, son. I had lots of time to learn. I was born in japan, so I had to be calm at all times, or my Oni spirit will take over." He said, referring to his demon form. "I also treat it as an alternate self, like a self that is much more volatile if not used wisely." he said as he looked at cassie. "OH! I have to show you guys something, even you Terry!" he said as he dashed out to the labs, since he wanted to show off an ancient power armor he had recently received from an Artisan in an unnamed village in Japan. He typed in a code, where the ancient armor rose from the center of the room, two sets of the armor shined in the light.

latest
(Male Artian armor)
latest
(Female Artian Armor) @sitanomoto @National

At the bottom of the Stark tower, a young man in a black tuxedo walks in, his brown framed glasses almost slipping off his nose, his tall and muscular frame dwarfing the people around him. He looks over to the front desk, pulling out a small card from his leather wallet, handing it to the women at the front desk.

"I was sent by the government to speak to Tony Stark? I am the new business overwatcher sent by NATO to keep check on the Avengers payments and all that stuff."

@sitanomoto

Jackie grins, and his grin widens as he marvels at the sleek designed costumes.

"How did you get those?! They look so cool!"

@Emperor Of Embers

Nerdyy said:
She got angry, so she pulled out her gun and shot at him, purposely hitting the wall behind him. "I said shut up," she said as she put the gun away.
Jess turned around and looked at Maul. "So... how are you...?" She said, trying to start a conversation.
"I am happy to meet you. How are you?" he said with a kiddy giggle as philip left. "It is good to meet new people every once in a while... especially with beings like me." he said as the nurse cut up some Beef Steaks, and served it to them.

National said:

National said:
At the bottom of the Stark tower, a young man in a black tuxedo walks in, his brown framed glasses almost slipping off his nose, his tall and muscular frame dwarfing the people around him. He looks over to the front desk, pulling out a small card from his leather wallet, handing it to the women at the front desk.
"I was sent by the government to speak to Tony Stark? I am the new business overwatcher sent by NATO to keep check on the Avengers payments and all that stuff."

@sitanomoto

@Emperor Of Embers
Cassie grinned. "Yeah, the suits are all fine, and I'm sure you'll get better." As Azazel showed his suits she grinned wider. "Wow." She said. "Az, how much time have you been spending learning the controls of the tower?"

Terry sighed and smiled at Bubbles's purr, then leaned back. He looked at the suits and grinned. "Nice," he said.

((Just have the receptionist send her up.))

National said:

@sitanomoto

@Emperor Of Embers
"I had an old friend from Japan reactivate them. They are power armors from an ancient time, where humans and dragons waged a bloody war. and their best hunters wore these armors. And the cool part is, that they have wheels." He said in a giddy manner as he turned the suits around, revealing wheels at the heels.

When Maul wasn't looking, she grabbed one of the pieces and ate it before he turned back.

"I'm alright. I don't even remember why I am here, though..."

@Emperor Of Embers

sitanomoto said:
Cassie grinned. "Yeah, the suits are all fine, and I'm sure you'll get better." As Azazel showed his suits she grinned wider. "Wow." She said. "Az, how much time have you been spending learning the controls of the tower?"
Terry sighed and smiled at Bubbles's purr, then leaned back. He looked at the suits and grinned. "Nice," he said.

"Only a few minutes." Azazel said as he opened up the Male suit, and said "Artian 1, Activate." he said as gears whirred and clanked together as the wheel enignes activated.

Jackie's eyes glimmered at the suits. They were enchanting, ancient devices that weren't used for ages, now back in action.

"Are they able to be used? Aren't they ancient?"

@Emperor Of Embers @sitanomoto

The young man whistles as the receptionist takes him up the elevator. The door dings, sliding open to reveal the office of Tony Stark. He walks inside, noddig at Tony Stark.

"Ahh, Mr. Stark, I hope that NATO informed you of my arrival? I am the new Economic overwatcher for the Avengers, Jay Adams."

@sitanomoto

Nerdyy said:
When Maul wasn't looking, she grabbed one of the pieces and ate it before he turned back.
"I'm alright. I don't even remember why I am here, though..."

@Emperor Of Embers
"Maybe because Philly wanted to see you?" Maul said, not knowing either, but he is not complaining in any manner what so ever.

National said:
Jackie's eyes glimmered at the suits. They were enchanting, ancient devices that weren't used for ages, now back in action.
"Are they able to be used? Aren't they ancient?"

@Emperor Of Embers @sitanomoto

The young man whistles as the receptionist takes him up the elevator. The door dings, sliding open to reveal the office of Tony Stark. He walks inside, noddig at Tony Stark.

"Ahh, Mr. Stark, I hope that NATO informed you of my arrival? I am the new Economic overwatcher for the Avengers, Jay Adams."

@sitanomoto
"They are. I had a friend touch them up a bit. And they can be used." He said as he wheeled around the lab, at an incredible speed. A slab of metal came down, only to be demolished by Azazel's added strength from the suit.

"Oh sure... he definitely wanted to see me," she said, sarcastically. Not like that would ever happen. She had a feeling that Phil hated her.

@Emperor Of Embers

Nerdyy said:
"Oh sure... he definitely wanted to see me," she said, sarcastically. Not like that would ever happen. She had a feeling that Phil hated her.
@Emperor Of Embers
"Oh come on.... don't be like that." maul said as he drank some water. "He is very busy, just like your dad..... according to him of course." he said as he took a bit of steak, leaving a massive bit mark on it.

A small smile along with a bit of a flourish of his trashy clothes was given as Jean-Paul spoke, "Name's Howlett. Jean-Paul Howlett, I know that doesn't sound as cool as I think it does, but whatever..."

@Pyosimros

Sarah shrugged and simply leaned against the wall as Kat went looking for Joseph, "Whatever, I did all I could to help the kid. I'm stepping out now..." She then took out her phone and played a song through the speakers for Joseph.

[media]

[/media]
@Lemoncakes @Archon

"You say that they're busy as if you actually believe that. Most of the time, dad's sitting on his computer, typing away. I don't know about Phil, though..." She said. This was 100% what she believed.

@Emperor Of Embers

sitanomoto said:

Abruptly, The spirit appeared to everyone this time. It was pissed... the edges of it's robes blazed. It spoke in the most unexpected thing it had to say, "24,475,000! Nearly twenty four and a half million dollars! My master demands payment for this entire skyscrapper he build for you out of Graphene Stark! I will remind you that you did not forget something.. but someONE!"

Nerdyy said:
"You say that they're busy as if you actually believe that. Most of the time, dad's sitting on his computer, typing away. I don't know about Phil, though..." She said. This was 100% what she believed.
@Emperor Of Embers
"Not true. He did more work on the field than anywhere else. SHIELD agents don't get to sit around at a computer.... they train, and help those who need it." Maul said as Philip Coulson Senior entered the room. "Well said buddy." he said with a smile, his bald head shining in the fluorescent light. "Jessica. It is nice to see you again. Come give papa a hug." he said with open arms.

She looked at Coulson Senior, crossed her arms, and turned from him, denying the hug.

Nerdyy said:
She looked at Coulson Senior, crossed her arms, and turned from him, denying the hug.
"what? Not so happy to see me?" Coulson senior asked in a concerned tone, feeling somewhat hurt, but kept that hidden. "Oh how she changed. she used to be so loving, but now she is just a bundle of attitude." he thought as Maul felt the tension between them.

hudhouse said:
Abruptly, The spirit appeared to everyone this time. It was pissed... the edges of it's robes blazed. It spoke in the most unexpected thing it had to say, "24,475,000! Nearly twenty four and a half million dollars! My master demands payment for this entire skyscrapper he build for you out of Graphene Stark! I will remind you that you did not forget something.. but someONE!"
Cassie didn't say a word. She got up, limped down to her lab, rummaged through a drawer, and came up with a visa credit card and a package. "Roughly 30 million dollars on this thing. I'm not throwing money at the problem like my dad used to do. This is money that I have been keeping for an expense like this, for a friend like this, if I'm still even allowed to call him a friend....." She handed the credit card over to the spirit without so much as a grimace, rather a softened expression that expressed pure sorrow and remorse. She handed the package to the spirit as well. "I dont know if the underworld has CD players, but I have wanted to give this to Gus for a while." She looked at the ground. "I don't think he'll ever forgive me, not in a million years, but this is my way of saying sorry, and.... I hope he enjoys the soundtrack." She walked back to her bed and sat down on it, looking at the rose that was in the vase on her dresser, then closing her eyes an putting her head in her hands.

One Wicked soundtrack CD

The lyrics to every song

The music sheets to every song.

A mini Arc reactor-powered CD player

Headphones (really good quality)

sitanomoto said:
Cassie didn't say a word. She got up, limped down to her lab, rummaged through a drawer, and came up with a visa credit card and a package. "Roughly 30 million dollars on this thing. I'm not throwing money at the problem like my dad used to do. This is money that I have been keeping for an expense like this, for a friend like this, if I'm still even allowed to call him a friend....." She handed the credit card over to the spirit without so much as a grimace, rather a softened expression that expressed pure sorrow and remorse. She handed the package to the spirit as well. "I dont know if the underworld has CD players, but I have wanted to give this to Gus for a while." She looked at the ground. "I don't think he'll ever forgive me, not in a million years, but this is my way of saying sorry, and.... I hope he enjoys the soundtrack."
One Wicked soundtrack CD

The lyrics to every song

The music sheets to every song.

A mini Arc reactor-powered CD player

Headphones (really good quality)

Oh god damn screw it! The spirit imploded in on itself and created the spirit of Augustus. It looked even more mad now that it's entire body was a bright red. It stated, "...I don't care about your crap. I could build a better CD player in my spare time. But... I want to hear you say those divine words. The thing you still have that is mine that I can never get back through force!" Augustus raised himself, before opening a claw towards her. He stated bluntly, malice dripping from every word showing just how much pain it was to not attack her there. He stated near silently, "Could you ever forgive me, for everything I have done?"

hudhouse said:
Oh god damn screw it! The spirit imploded in on itself and created the spirit of Augustus. It looked even more mad now that it's entire body was a bright red. It stated, "...I don't care about your crap. I could build a better CD player in my spare time. But... I want to hear you say those divine words. The thing you still have that is mine that I can never get back through force!" Augustus raised himself, before opening a claw towards her. He stated bluntly, malice dripping from every word showing just how much pain it was to not attack her there. He stated near silently, "Could you ever forgive me, for everything I have done?"
Cassie bit back a sob. She breathed deeply before turning to the spirit. She looked at the ground rather than at it, her feelings of shame overwhelming her. But there was also a calmer, deeper feeling than just shame. There was regret. There was guilt. There was self-loathing. All of those, definitely. But there was, beneath all of that, a sense of deep forgiveness and love towards an entity who had shown her nothing but.

She got up the courage to look the spirit in the face. "Yes." She said. "I forgive you Gus."

She looked at the ground again, then said in a whisper as nearly inaudible as his own, "Can you ever forgive me? I..... I don't deserve it. I wouldn't be surprised if you said no....."

sitanomoto said:
Cassie bit back a sob. She breathed deeply before turning to the spirit. She looked at the ground rather than at it, her feelings of shame overwhelming her. But there was also a calmer, deeper feeling than just shame. There was regret. There was guilt. There was self-loathing. All of those, definitely. But there was, beneath all of that, a sense of deep forgiveness and love towards an entity who had shown her nothing but.
She got up the courage to look the spirit in the face. "Yes." She said. "I forgive you Gus."

She looked at the ground again, then said in a whisper as nearly inaudible as his own, "Can you ever forgive me? I..... I don't deserve it. I wouldn't be surprised if you said no....."

Augustus gave a daemonic smile that would shame even Mephisto. His eyes burned bright red as he laughed. He screeched out, "GAAAAAAAAHHH!" His entire body erupted into shadows that plagued the room until a dark metamorphosis happened. A horrific cackle came from it, a massive tusk the width of Cassie's own head. Another came in, shattered a third of the way down. It's Seven golden eyes marked her down as some super heated liquid dripped from each of them, burning the stone-like growths all over the beast's flesh. Fat hung close to it's large gullet, exposing its many white teeth. It opened it maw, unleashing glowing embers and ash that ripped away the smoke.

The monster spoke, "I am, what this world has made of me. You forgave me, and made my pact finished. Service, tell I gain some solace. Now that I am free, I give you this Bitter Acid..." His massive stony arms clutched to her in a strange monstrous hug. His body felt warm and solid, build like a literal compressed mountain. He spoke out, "I will never be able to forgive you Cassie... we both know that. If it wern't for your father... I would have been happy. Do you know how hard it is to look at yourself and realize that you are mentally sick? You completely realize this, and know that you will never be able to live or understand anyone else? I was always a Gravemind that simply denied to be so... but now I am forced into the form that Humanity decided I am."

It gave out a thick, bellowing laugh that jiggled all the soft flesh coating it's underbelly. The pulsating organs could be seen straight through his flesh, glowing bright red. Heat trailed between the spiky rocks that coated his flesh, dripping liquid onto himself, ever sharpening. It starred down to Cassie before it spoke again, "I am the loner who trailed off the edge of the pack and formed into something that would never be loved. I am the outsider that watches in and out, hiding in Sheep's clothing while all can see my mistakes. I am the center of hatred, the vocal point of disaster that attempts to fix itself. I am the walking form of Greed without Greed, the thing that craves and desires but can never hold. I am repulsion itself.. and now you have given me one axiom to follow. One thing to remind myself who I am. I am Augustus Von Doom... the Splinter Hearted. The Wailer of Sins, the Tormentor of the Past. Judgement is my only tool... and now I have one more desire on my tiny plate... To live."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back