• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

National said:
(Time for my trap card. Also called the cliche attack) Desimus's eyes widen as Fortune kisses him, the girl hiding away her face away from him. He broke through! Did that mean?... But of course it didn't. Fortune only went back to her motor cycle, not looking at him. He takes a step closer to her, her words ringing through his mind. "The one exception."
Desimus starts to run towards her as the.engine revs up.

"Fortune, wait! You don't have to leave! "

But it was too late. Fortune already started to go off, her motorcycle engine roaring as it begins to pick up speed. He cups his hands around his mouth, yelling as loud as possible.

"Fortune! Don't leave! I... I LOVE YOU!"

@LokiofSP ("oh my god National, that was so cliche!"

fbz_a2fda5400c54515877dc53bdbce1d669.jpg
)

Jackie looks up at his grandfather, his hand clenching his mom shoulder. He was 16, but it finally felt comforting to finally see her again. However, Azazel was starting to leave, and Jackie starts to chase him.

"Dad wait! I need to talk to y-"

But he was already gone, and he grits his teeth. Suddenly, he hears his grandfathers voice. Jackie turns to him, hate glaring in his eyes. Being a teenage, how would he know who was in the right or wrong?

"Why did you keep trying to kill me?! You never stopped to try to attack me! End me! Why did you attack me?! That's why dad left! I know this! He wouldn't leave for no reason! Dad!"

@sitanomoto @Emperor Of Embers
"Look. I am not attacking you right now, am I? I just want to talk to you. Now my future self maybe an a..." He was stopped wHen azazel came back up with a cup of chamomile tea. "Lionel.... Son... The mephisto of this time period is not an asshole like the one from the future. He is curious, and often fun to hang around." He said as he walked to lionel. "What was it you wanted to talk to me about?" He asked in a much gentler tone than before. Mephisto looked at Lionel with surprise and shock. "Look at the time. I gotta go! Toodles!" Mephisto exclaimed as he disappeared, handling royal business. @sitanomoto @National @Reaper

Last edited by a moderator:
Nevermore laughed. "I guess Brute's a little jealous," she said. "Easy, big guy. He won't hurt me." She said soothingly to the big Wyvern. "And its.... Julia, by the way." She looked at Brute and stroked his muzzle, avoiding eye contact with Laxus. "I'm not normally one to give my name away freely, Laxus Thorson. So don't use it against me." She was being absolutely serious.

"Pretty sure he's telling you to keep it in your pants Laxus." Connor said jokingly, turning his attention back to the machine as it stopped and beeped. Any amusement left as he felt a lump in his throat, Moment of truth.

There was no ignoring the results or the facts, it was Tyler Rogers. Connor closed his eyes and took a breath, his brother was alive and had been the last fourteen years so he should be happy and breaking down here and now helped nobody. But that was fourteen years Connor spent living his life without giving a single thought to his brother, who was god knows where. If the Avengers couldn't find him, if their father had told him that Tyler had died.....had they lied or did they give up? It was fourteen damn years he could have spent looking for Tyler. Connor bit his lower lip almost to the point of drawing blood, "My brother lives...and I don't have a clue as to what I should say to him..." His mumbled word's weren't directed at anyone, more or less forgetting where he was for the moment and not really realizing he'd said them out loud.

@Emperor Of Embers @Raikou Kaminari @sitanomoto

Desimus watches her drive off, her engine roaring, just like his head was. "We're only teenagers." "I'm not that dream girl." "What do we know about love?"

His knees hit the cement, his hands at his side. He failed again. His heart was again broken, just when he thought he had her. "I'm not that dream girl." "Keep it that way, please." "What do we know about love?"

"What if I did finally found the one that I love?"

He whispers this to himself, and he was now standing in the middle of a highway, his eyes watching as she drives off, until not even his superhuman eyes could see her. She was gone, gone for good. He could of course chase her down, find her again, and just continue this. But he knew what the outcome would be. After a few moments, Desimus walks back to the hotel room he rented in New York. Showing up at the Möbius with a destroyed heart like his would surely only make him look bad, since Miranda could pick out anything. Sighing, his key slips into the lock of the room, and he opens the door to the hotel room.

@LokiofSP

Jackie looks at his father, secretly relieved Mephisto was gone.

"Whatever your thinking, isn't your fault. I came here to do change dad. I know that you wouldn't have left the family without good reason. Sure, it was hard living alone, but what can I do? I'm not mad at you, I promise."

Crono said:
"Pretty sure he's telling you to keep it in your pants Laxus." Connor said jokingly, turning his attention back to the machine as it stopped and beeped. Any amusement left as he felt a lump in his throat, Moment of truth.

There was no ignoring the results or the facts, it was Tyler Rogers. Connor closed his eyes and took a breath, his brother was alive and had been the last fourteen years so he should be happy and breaking down here and now helped nobody. But that was fourteen years Connor spent living his life without giving a single thought to his brother, who was god knows where. If the Avengers couldn't find him, if their father had told him that Tyler had died.....had they lied or did they give up? It was fourteen damn years he could have spent looking for Tyler. Connor bit his lower lip almost to the point of drawing blood, "My brother lives...and I don't have a clue as to what I should say to him..." His mumbled word's weren't directed at anyone, more or less forgetting where he was for the moment and not really realizing he'd said them out loud.

@Emperor Of Embers @Raikou Kaminari @sitanomoto
Pepper's hand stayed on Connor's shoulder. "Do you want me to come with you while you tell him?" She asked, putting a comforting pressure on it. "Or would you rather have some advice? Or would you like both?"

"I don't know how one's name can be used against them unless in a hex or taboo or something all of which are complex chanting magic that I still suck out." Laxus replied. "Very well I shall still address you as Lady Nevemore in public." He looked back at Connor and couldn't help but make that awkward laugh where your friend says something funny but true and then gave him the you know it wink. If he had a camera and was filming a vine this would turn into one of those music and dancing moments.

@sitanomoto @Crono @Emperor Of Embers

Raikou Kaminari]"I don't know how one's name can be used against them unless in a hex or taboo or something all of which are complex chanting magic that I still suck out." Laxus replied. "Very well I shall still address you as Lady Nevemore in public." He looked back at Connor and couldn't help but make that awkward laugh where your friend says something funny but true and then gave him the [I]you know it [/I]wink. If he had a camera and was filming a vine this would turn into one of those music and dancing moments. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13975-sitanomoto/ said:
Nevermore rolled her eyes at the boys and grinned, and then said "What makes you think you're going to catch me alone?" Her grin grew wider and she winked at him flirtingly.

Connor smiled at Pepper and shook his head a little and gave a nervous chuckle, "No, I uh...I think I'll be alright. Though I wouldn't mind a little advice, never really been in this situation before." He joked, as if anyone really ever had.

@sitanomoto

Pepper laughed a little. "Alright, Connor. You can't be too demanding, or angry, or severe. If anything, act curious and nonchalant." She released Connor's shoulder, and then looked at Cassie through the doorway with a smile.

"No.... There is no arguement. He's dead. You win." Dimitri sat on the floor and put his head in his hands. "Just give me a second...."

National said:
Desimus watches her drive off, her engine roaring, just like his head was. "We're only teenagers." "I'm not that dream girl." "What do we know about love?"
His knees hit the cement, his hands at his side. He failed again. His heart was again broken, just when he thought he had her. "I'm not that dream girl." "Keep it that way, please." "What do we know about love?"

"What if I did finally found the one that I love?"

He whispers this to himself, and he was now standing in the middle of a highway, his eyes watching as she drives off, until not even his superhuman eyes could see her. She was gone, gone for good. He could of course chase her down, find her again, and just continue this. But he knew what the outcome would be. After a few moments, Desimus walks back to the hotel room he rented in New York. Showing up at the Möbius with a destroyed heart like his would surely only make him look bad, since Miranda could pick out anything. Sighing, his key slips into the lock of the room, and he opens the door to the hotel room.

@LokiofSP

Jackie looks at his father, secretly relieved Mephisto was gone.

"Whatever your thinking, isn't your fault. I came here to do change dad. I know that you wouldn't have left the family without good reason. Sure, it was hard living alone, but what can I do? I'm not mad at you, I promise."

"I am not angry with you. I am just very..... Overwhelmed and frustrated with all this info I know now." Azazel said as he put a hand gently on his son's shoulder. "Sorry if I came of aggressive...... I get very edgy around people I do not know. But if you want.... You can always stay here with us.... You don't have to." He said genuinely with a full hearted smile. @sitanomoto @National

Jackie grins, looking back over at his mom.

"Don't worry, I'll be able to take care of myself. I'm 16, so I'm not totally a little kid."

Jackie hears a very familiar voice, and he turns around to see Pepper, his granan. Not knowing what to say, to Pepper it looked like a fanboy was gawking at her.

@Emperor Of Embers @sitanomoto

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaper said:
"No.... There is no arguement. He's dead. You win." Dimitri sat on the floor and put his head in his hands. "Just give me a second...."
Cassie went over and sat next to Dimitri, putting her arm around him and pulling him in for a side hug. "Dimitri...." She whispered. "I've been thinking...." She sighed. "What if we started a new group? We keep the same name... 'Avengers'... Because it just sounds cooler.... But we have votes... And meetings... And we start acting like an organization that was created to help people." She closed her eyes and a tear ran down her cheek. "I haven't told Connor about my plan yet. I haven't told anyone else but you and Friday.... And maybe my pillow.... But I don't want us to split up. I want you and me and Connor and Finn to lead it.... Maybe Precision and Perry and Laxus too... But I don't want you to split from the team. I want us to be a kick-ass organization that actually shapes the world and makes it a better place." She went silent, awaiting his answer.

National said:
"Don't worry, I'll be able to take care of myself. I'm 16, so I'm not totally a little kid."

Jackie hears a very familiar voice, and he turns around to see Pepper, his granan. Not knowing what to say, to Pepper it looked like a fanboy was gawking at her.

Pepper gave a small wave and a friendly smile, her orange hair back in a bun. She wondered who this boy was and why he was here, but she didn't voice it.

National said:

Azazel smiled at pepper. "I am unsure if Cass told you. But this is our son... From the future." He said as bubbles came into the room. The bubbles were the size of Basket balls, and one popped in Lionel's face. Bubbles then pokes her head from the entrance, and saw Lionel. @sitanomoto @National

sitanomoto said:
Nevermore rolled her eyes at the boys and grinned, and then said "What makes you think you're going to catch me alone?" Her grin grew wider and she winked at him flirtingly.
"Anytime you want me too." Laxus replied in low voice almost a whisper with a grin.

Raikou moving onto the recovery of Cerebro couldn't help but eavesdrop a little from the Avenger's Tower. As he heard Cassie speak of keeping the team together, he couldn't help but think it may be possible but there is no way they'd agree to the most important thing which is the evaluation and combat test to prove one is ready to face the danger the World Class heroes face. So he simply kept on moving on with his business.

"Cassie... they won't listen. That's why we made another group. They all hate the idea. What if they say no to you? What if Connor does?" He asked, hopeful that he could join his friends again. @sitanomoto

Reaper said:
"Cassie... they won't listen. That's why we made another group. They all hate the idea. What if they say no to you? What if Connor does?" He asked, hopeful that he could join his friends again. @sitanomoto
"He won't. He won't say no, Dimitri. I won't accept a no. If he says no that means that two of my best friends are torn apart by something I could have prevented if I had just been persuasive enough." Cassie replied stubbornly. "He will not say no, and I will not be caught between two cross-fires of people whom I love very dearly." Cassie had a steely edge to her gaze, showing that she was stalwart and determined in the effort of reuniting the team. "I will call his dad down here and make him make Connor see sense, if I have to." She hugged Dimitri tighter. "You two are going to be friends again whether you like it or not, and nothing is gonna stop me from making sure that happens."

Reaper said:
"Dimitri. I bet you that they will listen. Especially if I make them listen. And I have a bone to pick with desimus. Especially because of this." Azazel said as he grabbed Chocola's note from a table, and held it in the air. "Chocola's goodbye note. She left because he was never there for her. She felt like she never existed, dimitri. Cass and I do not want that. For anyone. So let's do this like actual adults. And make ourselves better. Yeah?" He said as he pockets the note. "And by the way, if prince Pussy Cat hurts anyone that I care about, he and his little 'team' will burn to ash. BY MY HAND." He said as he walked off, he was done with everything, and it was probably not what anyone wanted to hear, but what has been said, was said. @sitanomoto @National @Reaper

"Good luck changing his mind..." Dimitri said. "I don't know what the alternative is if he refuses. Hopefully not a repeat of your parents."

"Dimitri!" Was heard behind him. He whirled around, something about it sounded like his father. When he saw it was only Harry, he slumped over.

"What."

"This is important!" He said, approaching him quickly then saying quietly. "Professor Xavier doesn't have a daughter."

"What are you talking about? Miranda is his daughter. It's not like she can fake her powers."

"That's exactly it. I have no idea."

While that was happening, Desimus was still on board the Möbius X, Miranda still on the ship with him. (If you want her to attack him or something.) He slumps down onto his chair, his heart crushed. He presses a button on his comm.

Hey 'Mitri, where the hell did you and Harry go? Is Miranda still here?"

@Reaper @Emperor Of Embers

Jackie looks at his father, and then back at his mom, and then at his grandma.

"Grandma Pepp? I really am your grandson. It isn't a trick, I swear. You used to hide a cookie jar from mo- er I mean Cassie, but actually mom... This us super confusing."

Jordan appeared, not in a flash of grandeur like he was known to do, there was no fire, no breaking windows, no visible dimensional shifts...one moment he wasn't there, the next he was in the middle of the room. His hood covered his face, but the lines around his mouth told that he was not happy and he was uncharacteristically quiet.

@sitanomoto @Crono @National @Raikou Kaminari

National said:
While that was happening, Desimus was still on board the Möbius X, Miranda still on the ship with him. (If you want her to attack him or something.) He slumps down onto his chair, his heart crushed. He presses a button on his comm.
Hey 'Mitri, where the hell did you and Harry go? Is Miranda still here?"

@Reaper @Emperor Of Embers

Jackie looks at his father, and then back at his mom, and then at his grandma.

"Grandma Pepp? I really am your grandson. It isn't a trick, I swear. You used to hide a cookie jar from mo- er I mean Cassie, but actually mom... This us super confusing."

With Azazel downstairs, Chocola returns. Her adventure was cut short when the captain found her, and returned her on his return trip from Wakanda. "Hey! You had me worried, little kitty!" Azazel said as Chocola sighed. "I know..... But now what I want is to see desimus." Chocola said as she shook off, since she had lots of water spray in her from the sea. She then went upstairs and saw Cassie, Dimitri, and Lionel. However, she wanted to talk to Dimitri. "Dimitri..... When you go... Could you take meow with you? I miss my brother.... And feel like he forgot about me...." She asked him. @sitanomoto @National @Reaper

Miranda walked into the room with desmius, and gave him a wave, wiggling her fingers.

"Yes, I think she's still up there, but Harry says she isn't who she said she is. Xavier never had a daughter. Watch out." Dimitri replied into his communicator, before turning to Chocola. "Actually, I'm on my way to save him right now. Tag along!" @Emperor Of Embers @National

Desimus listens to the communicator, and he slowly puts it down as he looks at Miranda.

"You know, I would say the whole "how ya doing thing, but you can read my mind, sooooo... Who are you really?"

@Reaper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back