• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

National said:
Jackie continues to walk through the kitchen, now looking at Azazel.
"You were scared, right? When you were a kid, you felt shunned. You didn't have your dad or mom really around. You weren't the best parent either."

@Steel Zinogre @sitanomoto
With his last sentence. It hit him. Jackie was Cassie, and Azazel's son. However, he had to make sure of it. "What do you mean by that? Explain yourself." He commanded.

Jackie turns around, his Cassie identical eyes looking straight at the two.

"My name isn't Jackie Boss, and I am not from San Diego. My real name is Lionel Stark, and I am the child of Cassie Stark and Azazel, and I come from the future."

@Steel Zinogre

CasualDragon said:
Bruce and Finn left the S.H.I.E L.D facility later on, feeling better with the help that Maul would be recieving. Now he would be more in control of himself, something that was quite hard at that age. Bruce excused himself to run an errand and Finn watched him run off to the next thing. He returned to the tower just in time to hear Kat's speech. Agreeing he nodded his head. "Yeah we're not a secret anymore. It's time that we all come together in peace." After seeing Maul's happy solution he was ready for everything else to come together.
Jennifer left the building, but jade stayed to assist with Maul. Maul was awake now, and sitting in a room with an expert in dreaming. He was telling the woman about his nightmares, and what appeared in them. Coulson watched as jade came into the room. "What's going on?" Jade asked before being shushed by Coulson. "Maul is just talking with a professional, just listen." Was all he said.

National said:
"My name isn't Jackie Boss, and I am not from San Diego. My real name is Lionel Stark, and I am the child of Cassie Stark and Azazel, and I come from the future."

@Steel Zinogre
Azazel was stunned. He knew it seconds before, but was even more surprised that Jackie admitted to be Lionel. "Why are you here? If I may ask." He asked in a stunned tone.

National said:

@Steel Zinogre
Cassie's eyes shot open. "Lionel...." She said, as of tasting the name. She didn't know whether to smile or to faint, but she kept her cool. "Alright, so you claim to be Azazel's and My son. You know pretty much everything about us. And you claim to come from the future. Why?" She said. "Why did you come back? What happens in the future that made you come back?"

Lionel looks at Cassie and Azazel, his eyes sad.

"Because, the timeline I come from is the one that you guys are going down right now. The ways you guys go down only brings your doom closer. You thought Thanos was bad? His son isn't too far away. That's why I'm here. And also..."

He looks at his mother and father, his eyes teared up.

"I can't let what happened pass. I don't want you to be gone mom. And dad, you left me as soon as you were called to take over the Underworld. I didn't see you since I was 11, and right now I am 16."

@Steel Zinogre

National said:
"Because, the timeline I come from is the one that you guys are going down right now. The ways you guys go down only brings your doom closer. You thought Thanos was bad? His son isn't too far away. That's why I'm here. And also..."

"I can't let what happened pass. I don't want you to be gone mom. And dad, you left me as soon as you were called to take over the Underworld. I didn't see you since I was 11, and right now I am 16."

@Steel Zinogre
Cassie stood and pulled Lionel into a hug by instinct. "I'm sorry...." She said. "It must have been hard for you, losing your parents like that. I can relate. You know I can." She smiled at him as she let go. "I'll do whatever I can to help."

National said:

@Steel Zinogre
With what he just heard, Azazel started to tear up. "I am sorry....." Was all he could say, since he was at a loss for words.

Crono said:
"I'm going to go try and deal with this Tyl-impostor thing." Connor commented, Jackie didn't seem to be a threat, more of a fanboy than anything. Walking towards the elevator he grabbed the part of the DNA kit he needed then he shuffled in, deciding how he should handle it on the way down. Preferably not how he handled it the first time, he'd felt all sense of sanity leave him then.
Once outside he could see where Tyler, Hybrid, and Sekki stood and were now talking, which was probably better than fighting. Though Mason was missing, hadn't he wanted to do tryouts or something? Maybe he'd gone home.

"You." Connor spoke to Tyler, not using his name purposely. Coming towards the group he held his eyes on Tyler, "I need some of your blood." Holding out the kit for emphasis. Though if he was going to comply was a whole other story.

@Nerdyy @Nerdyy. @Crono @hudhouse

He looked behind him, surprised with Hybrid. He then twisted his back only to see Connor.

Tyler then smiled and walked forward, to shake Connor's hand.

@Yngwie Schutz @Crono

Hybrid felt her hair being played with and it was a bit strange at first. Her hair hasn't been done...ever. Hybrid never really cared how her hair looked and no-one really bothered with it at all. She felt kinda appreciated getting her hair done, she smiled but still watched conner and tyler intently. Making sure no funny moves were made.

@Nerdyy @hudhouse

Lionel was surprised. This was a much younger version of his mom, but he smiles as he hugs her back. He looks up at his dad, smiling reassuringly.

"Well, it's okay. I can't blame you right now, can I? It happens way later, approximately 15 years in the future. Besides, how can I get mad at you if you never had a proper father either?"

@Steel Zinogre

National said:
Lionel was surprised. This was a much younger version of his mom, but he smiles as he hugs her back. He looks up at his dad, smiling reassuringly.
"Well, it's okay. I can't blame you right now, can I? It happens way later, approximately 15 years in the future. Besides, how can I get mad at you if you never had a proper father either?"

@Steel Zinogre
"I assume you know your grandfather, right? What is he like in the future?" Azazel asked as he out his hand on his son's shoulder, and looked him in the eyes with sincere curiosity. "And did I really abandon you? Am I that much of a jerk?" He asked him, it was a lot to ask, but he wanted to know.

Lionel looks at his dad's hand on his shoulder.

"Grandpa... He tried to kill me several times, but you stopped him. Soon after, I don't know what happened to him, but you had to take over the Underworld. After that, I didn't see you for five years. I went to the underworld to search for you... But you forgot my name, so I left. And then,"

Lionel holds his head down, his eyes more teary.

"The day you died mom, Dad never came. You didn't come to mourn or anything."

Connor arched a brow at the hand Tyler held out towards him without a word, "Drawing blood doesn't involve a handshake." Connor wanted to just get it over with, grab Tyler's arm and force it. But that wouldn't likely go well, he needed to keep his cool. "You claim to be Tyler so prove it, let us test the blood." Connor was still completely sure this was some sort of ruse, without a doubt.

@Nerdyy

@Yngwie Schutz @hudhouse

National said:
Lionel looks at his dad's hand on his shoulder.
"Grandpa... He tried to kill me several times, but you stopped him. Soon after, I don't know what happened to him, but you had to take over the Underworld. After that, I didn't see you for five years. I went to the underworld to search for you... But you forgot my name, so I left. And then,"

Lionel holds his head down, his eyes more teary.

"The day you died mom, Dad never came. You didn't come to mourn or anything."

Azazel grew even more stunned. Hearing all of what Lionel was saying brought a paternal anger to himself, and Mephisto. "Sorry to hear that I was an asshole. But it was not your fault..... Guess being Prince has its consequences..... Maybe I should resign... And hand my position to someone else while I am at it." He said as he his eyed teared up. He felt bad for Lionel, even though he was from the future. @National @sitanomoto

Jackie shakes his head, now his own hand on his fathers shoulder.

"Trust me, that doesn't work. When you resigned your position, a tyrant took over, enslaving all of the demons, forcing them to invade almost every day. You had to kill Jim and take over again. Just try to find a balance. I forgive you, don't worry."

As soon as everyone left the office, Desimus sighs, and his emotions filled his head again, like demons trying to tear his brain into pieces. He holds his head as a migraine takes over, forcing him to his knees. Constantly, he had visions of Fortune, every single day, and it crushed him. He steadies himself up, and goes through the portal to his room. Once there, he starts to walk towards his bathroom, turning on the water. He washes his face, and goes to look up the mirror. Instead of his reflection, he sees Fortune, staring at him. Desimus slams his fist through the mirror, breathing heavily. He was done chasing. He puts on his black Panther Uniform, jumping through a portal into New York. He rushes onto his motorcycle, searching for Fortune. Due to his highly adaptive senses, he quickly sniffs out Fortune. It was easy for him to spot her out, and starts to drive off to her destination.

@LokiofSP

"Wait before this meeting adjourns there are two others we should look into recruiting once we get Cerebro and after I upgrade it." Raikou said then he turned around and left the room. He returned to his apartment and opened the vault seeing all his equipment. He grinned and then walked over to one of the suits of armor and removed it to change into it.

hakumen_beauty_shot_by_firstkeeper-d3frdm1.jpg

@National @Reaper

National said:
Jackie shakes his head, now his own hand on his fathers shoulder.
"Trust me, that doesn't work. When you resigned your position, a tyrant took over, enslaving all of the demons, forcing them to invade almost every day. You had to kill Jim and take over again. Just try to find a balance. I forgive you, don't worry."

As soon as everyone left the office, Desimus sighs, and his emotions filled his head again, like demons trying to tear his brain into pieces. He holds his head as a migraine takes over, forcing him to his knees. Constantly, he had visions of Fortune, every single day, and it crushed him. He steadies himself up, and goes through the portal to his room. Once there, he starts to walk towards his bathroom, turning on the water. He washes his face, and goes to look up the mirror. Instead of his reflection, he sees Fortune, staring at him. Desimus slams his fist through the mirror, breathing heavily. He was done chasing. He puts on his black Panther Uniform, jumping through a portal into New York. He rushes onto his motorcycle, searching for Fortune. Due to his highly adaptive senses, he quickly sniffs out Fortune. It was easy for him to spot her out, and starts to drive off to her destination.

@LokiofSP
"A balance....? and who is Jim?" Azazel asked, clearly confused. Papyrus then shouts with happiness "DONE!! THE FAJITAS ARE DONE! AND I ALSO HAVE PARMESAN ROTINI DONE TOO!" he shouted to where everyone from the 1st and 2nd floor can hear him. "WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY SOME, MS. STARK?" he asked as he prepped a plate for whoever wanted it. (Someone's gotta break the sadness bro, and I delivered.) @sitanomoto @National

"Very well..."

Tyler pulled out a knife and cut his cheek.

"Take it." He wiped it onto his finger and held out his finger, for someone to put it in a container of some sort, so it can be tested.

@Yngwie Schutz @Crono

Reaper said:
"Did you pick people far away on purpose?" Dimitri groaned. "I guess we better start working on cerebro..." @Raikou Kaminari
"Most of the Avengers that would be good additions are still loyal to their broken condition and nothing has happened to shake that loyalty. These newer guys will help us shake their loyalty during the next incident by how well we handle the situation versus them. But yeah lets go pick up Cerebro, I think we can portal it here if we knew where it is." Raikou said. He turned to Miranda and then tapped the table in the room activating a built in console and manipulating it with his electricity manipulation. To Miranda it showed a projected keyboard and a box for her to type in Cerebro's location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back