• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LucianGrey7971 said:
"...Nothing." Chara replied, rubbing his nose after running into Jackie, Frisk slightly smiled at Azazel.
"Frisk"

@Steel Zinogre
"Frisk, huh? That is very unique." He said with a smile as he heard helga growling as she stomped into the basement. "What is she angry about?" He asked as he saw the baby tapping cassie on her leg, but wincing and whimpering from the contact. "Cass. I think the baby is hurt. I wonder who did this while they were out there?" Azazel said as he looked at the baby brachydios' cracked pounders, and scratched shell. "Wow. He got really hurt." He said as he sat next to the baby, who immediately ran into his lap. @sitanomoto @National @LucianGrey7971

"Did I accidentally hurt your nose champ? What's your name, if I'm gonna be asking you so many questions, I might as well start with the basics. I'll go first. The name is Jackie Boss, but you can call me Jack. What's yours?"

@LucianGrey7971

"Chara? That ain't a bad name. I know a guy named Jesse, and he had long hair. Let's just say, alotta people were confused. And your names unique? What are ya doing in the Avengers Tower? There might be an age requirement to join the Avengers."

@LucianGrey7971

National said:
Desimus nods.
"Easily done. The ship has enough space and more in it to out in anything. Why have one cerebro when we can have an even strnger and larger one? I can make that all happen."

@Steel Zinogre )
"I would like to see this ship as soon as possible. To get a feel for it before we begin recruitment, as well as to begin Cerebro X as soon as possible. Maybe even to move my collection of armors and weapons onboard. Basically I would like to move in ASAP, as even now the Avenger draw in others into their web oc weakness and inefficiency." Raikou replied.

Alex looked at Jackie, then at Cassie's mindless response. "Hey, you can now ask her permission to do anything you wanted." He says, smiling. "Cassie, can we throw a party and use your suits as modernized butlers? Please." The last part sounded like a whine more than anything. Looking at the others who were coming there, Alex crossed his arms.

"Pff hah!" Alex let out when he saw the kid kicking Connor in the shins. "I'm gonna go talk to him, before you get yourself hurt even more." He went to the kitchen to see two of them. "Uhm, hey, knife wielding kid. That wasn't very nice and stuff." Alex said, crossing his arms and crouching. "Now, come here, let's talk."

@Steel Zinogre @Crono @sitanomoto

Connor started to chase after the kid, not only did she have a knife, but now she was running with it! And Alex was simply enjoying the show, the blonde was nearly at the point of pulling his hair out, when Alex had opted to go after her instead. "Thank god." Connor said, rather quickly. "I think I'm just no good with kids." Connor admitted with a shake of his head and a thankful smile. Watching curiously by the doorway while leaned against the door-frame.

@LucianGrey7971 @AnnoDomini @National

Hands shaking, Dimitri took a sip before speaking. "He brought back his wife.... But she had just died minutes before. My father has been dead for years. It's going to take a long time if I can even do it..." He said, worried that his "years long" journey was a waste. @sitanomoto @Raikou Kaminari @National

"Look, we can help you find that person. Even though I don't know who that person is, I will help you find him, deal ?" Alex extended his non robotic arm towards the kid, his hand opened.

@LucianGrey7971

Nerdyy said:
"Well, too bad. I won't go all out right at the start. I don't want to kill you before you get a chance to attack." He smirked.
He ran after Mason, and before he could react, Tyler had already given him two punches and a kick, which sent him flying a few feet back.

Once Mason landed on his back, Tyler just simply dusted off his hands and walked back into the Avengers' Tower, not expecting him to get up.

(Before chu say anything, @GoldenChari gave me permission to autohit a few times.)
(He's right!)

Mason blinked a few times before he stood. "Nice hits!" he said. "Still. It takes more to bring me down." He then bolted up to Tyler and grinned. "rawr." was all he said before he jumped up and kicked the guy on the side of the head with what felt like iron. as mason did so, he wondered if the guy would fall and get back up.

Reaper said:
Hands shaking, Dimitri took a sip before speaking. "He brought back his wife.... But she had just died minutes before. My father has been dead for years. It's going to take a long time if I can even do it..." He said, worried that his "years long" journey was a waste. @sitanomoto @Raikou Kaminari @National
Raikou could clearly see Dimitri was beginning to doubt scanning the memories of the Sentry so he spoke up. "Drink the water Dimitri can't think on a dry throat. You'll figure it out soon enough, the situation isn't exactly the same so maybe you just need to find something that will compensate for that. I think you'll find it soon enough." Raikou said.

Desimus watches Dimitri, studying his process of gaining the memories of the Sentry. What they were doing, having the Sentry actually remember him self, that's a very risky and dangerous situation. But it seemed as though everyone had it decently under control. Desimus stands up, pulling a remote out of his pocket. He tosses it up, and it suddenly expands into a hissing portal, the energy roaring as he points at it.

This'll take you to Möbius. Ready?"

@Reaper @Raikou Kaminari

Jackie chuckles as he watches the knife weilding kid run over to his brother, who was helping a giant skeleton cook Latino cuisine. Why would Jackie even bother to question the scene. He turns his attention over to Alex.

"Your name is Alex, correct? Child of the Winter Soldier, lover of Connor, Captain Americas kid? Not surprising, since Steve Rodgers and Bucky Barnes were best friends. More than best friends, really. At least, that's what I've heard."

It would be strange how Jackie knows all of this about the Avengers, since he literally just came in to join.

@LucianGrey7971 @AnnoDomini

AnnoDomini said:
Alex looked at Jackie, then at Cassie's mindless response. "Hey, you can now ask her permission to do anything you wanted." He says, smiling. "Cassie, can we throw a party and use your suits as modernized butlers? Please." The last part sounded like a whine more than anything. Looking at the others who were coming there, Alex crossed his arms.
"Pff hah!" Alex let out when he saw the kid kicking Connor in the shins. "I'm gonna go talk to him, before you get yourself hurt even more." He went to the kitchen to see two of them. "Uhm, hey, knife wielding kid. That wasn't very nice and stuff." Alex said, crossing his arms and crouching. "Now, come here, let's talk."

@Steel Zinogre @Crono @sitanomoto
Cassie nodded at Alex, then realized what she did and snapped her head up. "No! No no no no no no no! You will not throw a party here!" She glared at Alex. "I swear I would strangle you if you weren't Connor's boyfriend." She said.

She looked at the baby brachydos, stroked his head, and then looked at Helga, who was stomping off to the basement. "Helga, what the hell happened to the little guy?"

She turned her attention to Jackie. "Well, someone did his research." She said, looking at the boy. The thing that seemed familiar about him hit her like a ton of bricks. He had Cassie's eyes.

Jackie looks over at Cassie, his eyes locking onto hers.

"Yeah, you guys are almost everywhere on Google. Did you know that almost all of you have an entire wiki dedicated to just each of you? It's weird I know. But a lot of things aren't on Google. Like how Tony Stark actually "died." Of course, he came back, but a while after he was killed by Massacre. And then Thanos almost ended the world, being delayed by someone named Marko? No one knows his last name. Boltaggon, I think it was. Just like BlackBolts last name. A lot of important things weren't on Google."

@sitanomoto @AnnoDomini

sitanomoto said:
Cassie nodded at Alex, then realized what she did and snapped her head up. "No! No no no no no no no! You will not throw a party here!" She glared at Alex. "I swear I would strangle you if you weren't Connor's boyfriend." She said.
She looked at the baby brachydos, stroked his head, and then looked at Helga, who was stomping off to the basement. "Helga, what the hell happened to the little guy?"

She turned her attention to Jackie. "Well, someone did his research." She said, looking at the boy. The thing that seemed familiar about him hit her like a ton of bricks. He had Cassie's eyes.
"I guess Helga did not want to talk about it, since she is rather pissed about it." Azazel said as Slash ran in. "Did someone say Hurt!?" He said in a rather funny voice. "I will see what happened, and I can heal him." He said as he crouched over the baby, still curled up in Azazel's lap. A memory was received after touching its head, which showed that a group of criminals beating the baby up, since it wondered off from its mother. "I see. A bunch of goons roughed him up as soon as he was away from momma." Slash said as he injected healing antibodies into the baby, healing all of his wounds. "There. Clean as a whistle." He said as he gets up. "They will be hanging by their legs. I will be back." Slash said as he walked out of the tower. @sitanomoto

National said:
Desimus watches Dimitri, studying his process of gaining the memories of the Sentry. What they were doing, having the Sentry actually remember him self, that's a very risky and dangerous situation. But it seemed as though everyone had it decently under control. Desimus stands up, pulling a remote out of his pocket. He tosses it up, and it suddenly expands into a hissing portal, the energy roaring as he points at it.
This'll take you to Möbius. Ready?"

@Reaper @Raikou Kaminari

Jackie chuckles as he watches the knife weilding kid run over to his brother, who was helping a giant skeleton cook Latino cuisine. Why would Jackie even bother to question the scene. He turns his attention over to Alex.

"Your name is Alex, correct? Child of the Winter Soldier, lover of Connor, Captain Americas kid? Not surprising, since Steve Rodgers and Bucky Barnes were best friends. More than best friends, really. At least, that's what I've heard."

It would be strange how Jackie knows all of this about the Avengers, since he literally just came in to join.

@LucianGrey7971 @AnnoDomini
"I am always ready." Raikou said standing up and walking towards the portal. He stepped through the portal and felt himself transferred from the Oscorp Building to the Mobius X. His eyes were met with his first sight of one of the teleportation rooms. He stepped off the teleportation pad and sent out an electric field ping to get a mental map of the surrounding area but not the whole ship as the whole ship would take too long with his current skill level. He proceeded to do some exploring.

Alex raised an eyebrow when he heard the boy talk. All that information, it seemed a little creepy. "C-Correct. You did your homework well. Wait, I wanna get that mental image of my so called father and Connor's... Oh my god, it's burned in my retinas!" He says, putting his hands on his face. Unknowingly, he bumped into Cassie. "Sorry dude, blinded by pure, unfiltered nightmare fuel." Taking down his arms he looked to see Cassie, smiling. He turned to look at Jackie. "There was a reason I didn't google my name... Also, something about you seems awfully familiar." Alex then turned at Cassie and it hit him. "... Oh... wow."

@sitanomoto @Crono @National

Dimitri chugged the water and stood. "Sure thing... I'll worry about it later." He turned to Lisa and offered her his hand. "Shall we?"

Both Harry and Miranda followed Raikou through the portal without saying anything. When they arrived on the other side, Harry looked around and whistled as if he was impressed. @Raikou Kaminari @sitanomoto @National

Reaper said:
Dimitri chugged the water and stood. "Sure thing... I'll worry about it later." He turned to Lisa and offered her his hand. "Shall we?"
Both Harry and Miranda followed Raikou through the portal without saying anything. When they arrived on the other side, Harry looked around and whistled as if he was impressed. @Raikou Kaminari @sitanomoto @National
Lisa smiled and took his hand. "Of course." She said, standing and walking over to the portal.

AnnoDomini said:
Alex raised an eyebrow when he heard the boy talk. All that information, it seemed a little creepy. "C-Correct. You did your homework well. Wait, I wanna get that mental image of my so called father and Connor's... Oh my god, it's burned in my retinas!" He says, putting his hands on his face. Unknowingly, he bumped into Cassie. "Sorry dude, blinded by pure, unfiltered nightmare fuel." Taking down his arms he looked to see Cassie, smiling. He turned to look at Jackie. "There was a reason I didn't google my name... Also, something about you seems awfully familiar." Alex then turned at Cassie and it hit him. "... Oh... wow."
@sitanomoto @Crono @National
Cassie bit back a laugh, and then closed her eyes. "Oh my god nightmare fuel is right! I did not need to think that!" She noticed that Alex had noticed what she had noticed, and she noticed his freaked out expression. "Right?" She said. "It startled me too."

Jackie shrugs.

"Yeah, I guess you can say we have "similar" eyes. Anyways, was I right? The public doesn't know much about what the Avengers truly had to sacrifice, what they had to go through. Am I right? The supposed "death" of Ivory, the death of the Black Fist Kelai, and Augustus Von Doom. Did he truly die?"

@sitanomoto @AnnoDomini

The blonde snort-giggled at the lover of Connor comment, there was no stopping the light emberassment. Though Connor refused to submit to their outlook on Jackie's words through sheer willpower, "They were like brothers...brothers! Dirty minds, the both of you!" He scolded while fighting off the thoughts.

Hearing of a Wiki that was based on them was at first a little amusing and made Connor curious but then a bit annoyed, his tone lowering. "Well it's no wonder that group that nabbed us knew what to do to hurt us and how to do it...if almost everything about us is out there for the world to read."

@AnnoDomini @sitanomoto @National

Raikou made use of the on ship transportd being the ship is the size of Texas it was neccessary to use it to get to where he was going. He had obtained the information about where he should set up on a ship. An apartment with a vault connected to it so he could put all his equipment in that vault. It was located somewhere are the center of the ship which made it an ideal spot to travel to anywhere on the ship from. As the highspeed on board train stopped he got out and made his way to the apartment. But ye found himself entering a large city sized section in the center of the ship. It seemed to be a residential area of sorts meant for a large number of people. Likely meant to include heroes among others such as a crew, security, and maybe families.

sidonia-1d.png

Raikou entered one of the skywalks leading to the tower present in the central residential section. He arrived at the apartment he was searching for 10 minutes later. He entered the apartment and went straight to the vault he wanted to see it form himself. As he opened it he walked and judged it to have the neccessary amount of space he needed. Now what comes next is getting his gear, he figured Desimus already had a location in mind of where to put and then modify Cerebro into Cerebro X.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back