• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LucianGrey7971 said:
Chara only stared at Papyrus before looking at the chicken that was cooking, then back at Papyrus. "I wanna help." Which was strange because Chara was kicking Connor in the ankle for no reason, knife still in hand
"SURE! WANT WHY DON'T YOU FILL THIS POT WITH WATER? I AM MAKING A SIDE OF PASTA WITH FAJITAS!" he said with glee as he handed the child a medium pot. (Why do I have a feeling that this will end badly.)

Last edited by a moderator:
( You see what you've made me do Steel?! Do you GET what you've DONE?!)

Chara took the pot and filled it with water, waiting patiently for the pot to fill before taking it back to Papyrus

Desimus nods.

"Easily done. The ship has enough space and more in it to out in anything. Why have one cerebro when we can have an even strnger and larger one? I can make that all happen."

@Steel Zinogre )

Jackie holds his hands up, shrugging.

"My name is Jackie Boss, from the big city of California, San Diego. I am 16, play Running Back for Poway High School, and am also part of the honor society club."

Jackie continues to look at Axazel, not even giving in an inch.

@Steel Zinogre

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]"Hypnas can get Dimitri some water before he dies of dehydration. Maybe help him sort out his mind before he shorts out his mind?" Raikou asked nicely before turning to Miranda and Desimus. "Could we load Cerebro onto the ship and then modify it?"

[/QUOTE]
Lisa nodded and stood, getting a cup of water for Dimitri, handing it to him. She sat down again, looking to the ceiling.

National said:
"My name is Jackie Boss, from the big city of California, San Diego. I am 16, play Running Back for Poway High School, and am also part of the honor society club."

@Steel Zinogre
Cassie wasn't paying attention. She was staring into her cup of tea, muttering to herself, going over plans if one listened closely.

LucianGrey7971 said:
( You see what you've made me do Steel?! Do you GET what you've DONE?!)
Chara took the pot and filled it with water, waiting patiently for the pot to fill before taking it back to Papyrus
(Look. I was kidding. But seriously though. DO NOT KILL PAPYRUS!) "THANKS! NOW TO BOIL THE WATER, AND GRAB THE RIGATONI NOODLES!" he said as he grabbed the noodles, and gave them to chara. "PUT THESE IN THE OOT PLEASE. I MUST STIR THE CHICKEN." He said with his silly smile as he did so.

National said:

@Steel Zinogre
"You sure about that? You don't seem that confident about it." Azazel said as he studied jackie.

(He won't kill Papyrus....BUT I WILL!)

It was at that moment a random stranger ran into the kitchen, threw the water into Papyrus's face, and ran away screaming, "IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!"

@Steel Zinogre @LucianGrey7971

( Wow...you haven't realized it yet...you might wanna go to the character sign up)

Chara..who wasn't Chara because Chara was kicking Connor in the ankle, put the noodles into the pot as instructed.

LucianGrey7971 said:
Chara only stared at Papyrus before looking at the chicken that was cooking, then back at Papyrus. "I wanna help." Which was strange because Chara was kicking Connor in the ankle for no reason, knife still in hand
Connor flinched a little when he felt the kick at his ankle. What is it with kids wandering in here...? He thought as he turned to see the child. "And why does she have a knife?!" He asked nobody in particular. Connor proceeded to crouch down and attempt to take the knife away from her. "You really shouldn't have this you know?"

Jackie stares back at Azazel, his eyes locking onto his. If Azazel looked hard enough, he could see a resemblance of himself in Jackie. He only stares back calmly.

"Pretty sure. You can look me up on the High School Website if you want. Jackie Boss."

@Steel Zinogre

Chara looked funny when Connor called him a she and even funnier when Connor tried to take the knife. He moved the knife away from Connor and kicked him in the ankle again

@Crono

(

tumblr_nw89r8d5jb1ry9yr0o1_500.gif
)

LucianGrey7971 said:
( Wow...you haven't realized it yet...you might wanna go to the character sign up)
Chara..who wasn't Chara because Chara was kicking Connor in the ankle, put the noodles into the pot as instructed.
"THANK *COUGH* YOU. SORRY..... I GOT WATER IN MY THROAT." papyrus said as he grabbed a towel, and dried his face off. "I APPRECIATE HELP FROM ANYONE. REALLY, I DO." HE said with his stupid, but lighthearted smile. @LokiofSP @LucianGrey7971

National said:
Jackie stares back at Azazel, his eyes locking onto his. If Azazel looked hard enough, he could see a resemblance of himself in Jackie. He only stares back calmly.
"Pretty sure. You can look me up on the High School Website if you want. Jackie Boss."

@Steel Zinogre
"I see myself in your eyes." He said as he looked deeper into his eyes, practically into his soul.

Connor inwardly groaned as he turned to face, "Look kid. Give me the knife before things get messy and your parents find out that you not only snuck into Avengers Tower but went on a knife wielding spree alright?" Connor held out his hand for the child to give up the knife freely.

@LucianGrey7971

Jackie looks at Azazel, his eyes almost exactly like Cassie's.

"You do? I guess I get that a lot. I'm just a known guy."

He looks over at Cassie.

"Guessing Tony and Pepper are also alright?"

@Steel Zinogre @sitanomoto

Chara thought about it but kicked Connor in the shin, stuck his tongue out and ran into the kitchen past other Chara...or to be put another way, his sibling Frisk. Frisk looked at Chara before going back to helping Papyrus

@Crono

National said:

He looks over at Cassie.

"Something is off about this guy. Maybe I should lay off a bit." Azazel thought as he went into the kitchen, watching Frisk and Papyrus make pasta and fajitas. "Good job you guys. And papyrus, keep up the good work. You will change the world one day. And with Sans and your friends too." He said with a smile as he pats Frisk's head. "Speaking of. What is your name?" He asked the little child, noting her kind aura about them. @LucianGrey7971 @National @sitanomoto

National said:

He looks over at Cassie.

"Mm-hmm," Cassie said absent-mindedly. "Yeah, they're just fine."

Jackie looks at Cassie, as if he knew something. He gets up, patting her on the back before he leaves the room to explore. After a minute he suddenly feels something run into him, and he looks down at a little boy holding... A knife?!

"Hey there little guy. Whatcha doing?"

@LucianGrey7971

Helga and her baby soon return, although momma looked livid, her child appeared to be happy as can be, until you looked at its pounders, which were cracked and its shell filled with scratches. Helga stomps her way angrily to the basement, as the baby looked at cassie and tapped her leg with its wounded fist. The baby winced and whimpered as his fist made contact, indicating pain. @sitanomoto @National

Users who are viewing this thread

Back