• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

((Cassie is stressed, Connor has a brother (maybe) and Dimitri and Lisa and Raikou are all talking about their thing.))

Alex raised an eyebrow. "Didn't mean it as an offense, you know. But it looks like everybody's on their toes nowadays. And looking better than me, is not possible!" Alex responded jokingly, raising from his place and testing the bow. It seemed well made, and well strung, then he took the arrows, studying them. "I was wondering if one of these could pierce that armor of yours think tank." Alex said, looking in Cassie's direction.

"Oh, this one?" He says, wiggling the bow. "Found it laying by some dead body. Really well made. Liked it, decided to go to my roots."

@Crono @sitanomoto @National

[QUOTE="Yngwie Schutz](I guess I can respond)
Hybrid sighed with relief and got up with her popcorn. She ran over and stood in front of Tyler, pointing her popcorn at him.

"Oi!" she yelled through a mouth full "I ain't done with you!"

@Nerdyy

[/QUOTE]
Sekki leaped onto her shoulders, weighting next to nothing before yelling out, "Me either Dood!" Caramel pop corn nearly rained around him due to him trying to keep his balance while making himself look like the 'cool dood'.

(Gotcha.) "SANS! I'M BORED!" Papyrus exclaimed as Azazel went to Cassie. "Hey. Relax a little." He said as he hugged her. "How about I give you a nice massage? I am a master with my hands after all." He said with a smile as Helga and her young go outside, with the baby being carried by Helga's maw. She went to go hunting for stray animals to give to her child. Brute then leaves Nevermore's room, and roamed the halls, expecting to find something new.

And as bathtime came to an end, bubbles gets out of the tub, and shook off the excess water, getting some on terry. She looked at him with a smug look, and shook off some more. @sitanomoto @National @Crono @hudhouse

AnnoDomini said:
Alex raised an eyebrow. "Didn't mean it as an offense, you know. But it looks like everybody's on their toes nowadays. And looking better than me, is not possible!" Alex responded jokingly, raising from his place and testing the bow. It seemed well made, and well strung, then he took the arrows, studying them. "I was wondering if one of these could pierce that armor of yours think tank." Alex said, looking in Cassie's direction.
"Oh, this one?" He says, wiggling the bow. "Found it laying by some dead body. Really well made. Liked it, decided to go to my roots."

@Crono @sitanomoto @National
Cassie rolled her eyes at Alex, looking at him with a half-disgusted, half-amused expression. "That is absoltely disgusting." She said. "Youpicked up a bow that you found next to a dead body? Do you even know where that thing has been?" Then Azazel came over and she leaned into the hug. "Massages won't be necessary, Az. But that was sweet of you to offer." She said with a smile. She looked at Connor and Alex with a grin, then said "Connor, you know your boyfriend's a little bit insane, right?"

Terry looked at Bubbles with a scowl. "Don't look at me that way, you little troublemaker," he said. He grabbed a towel and dried himself off, shaking his head to get the water from his hair onto bubbles. "There," he said. "Now we're even."

Connor rubbed at the back of his neck as he moved back across the room towards Alex, "I didn't mean to snap at you, Tyler is...a sore subject." The blonde shrugged but smiled while looking the bow over from a closer range. "Roots huh? You have some secret archery skills I don't know about? You should talk to Joseph, maybe one of you can teach the other a thing or two. He's Hawkeye's kid so he does a little arrow shooting too." More than a little but Connor teased and he was fighting the urge to just jump out the broken window and chase after the impostor. The blonde grinned at Cassie's teasing, "Yeah well, he puts up with me so I already know he's all kinds of crazy."

@AnnoDomini @sitanomoto

hudhouse said:
Sans shrugged before replying with, "Well nice to see you boarded the ship bro. How about we try the wonderful thing they call TV?"
"TV? DO THEY HAVE METTATON'S CHANNEL LIKE WE DO AT HOME?" Papyrus asked as he looked at sans. Bubbles then looked at terry and rubbed her head on his leg, as if to say 'I love you.'

Azazel looked at Cassie, and raised a brow. "How about some chamomile tea? Or do you not like that sort of stuff?" He asked her. @sitanomoto @hudhouse @National

hudhouse said:
Sans sighed before saying, "I don't know, but this TV program says that have over... 99 thousand channels! Try and find something you like Bro." He offered the remote to Papyrus to the 4K HD TV.
Papyrus looked at the remote, and powered the TV on. He searched through the TV guide, until he found a cooking channel with Rachel Ray making Fajitas with turkey and other things. "SANS! SHE IS COOKING SOMETHING! ONE THING IS FOR SURE. IT IS NOT SPAGHETTI!" He exclaimed as he had memories of Undyne flowing in his skull. A tear rolled down his face. "Undyne used to teach me how to cook...." He said.

Hybrid growled in somewhat annoyance then crossed her arms, finishing her popcorn. This guy was beginning to get on her nerves, oh who was she kidding! She was pissed but she could hear that little voice in the back of her mind, telling her too keep calm. She finished chewing and then extended her hand too Tyler.

"Let's start over, without killing each other preferably. I"m Hybrid."

@Nerdyy

(Sorry my posts are taking so long.)

Jackie quickly walks in, his hair continuing to get in his hair. Looking around, he walks over to Cassie, patting her shoulder.

"Hey, I understand what you're going through. If it makes you feel any better, Dimitri is thinking the same thing."

@sitanomoto

"Geez, I know where it's been. Near the dead body. That would've been nasty. The arrows I got from his body. Wanna touch them?" Alex says, jokingly, going near Cassie and ruffling her hair. "You haven't changed think tank." Alex raised an eyebrow. "Hawkeye's child? Nice, maybe this would be more useful for him than for me." Walking near Connor, he playfully punched his shoulder. "And you love me for that, huh?" His grin was a slight mischievous one.

@sitanomoto @Crono @National

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Papyrus looked at the remote, and powered the TV on. He searched through the TV guide, until he found a cooking channel with Rachel Ray making Fajitas with turkey and other things. "SANS! SHE IS COOKING SOMETHING! ONE THING IS FOR SURE. IT IS NOT SPAGHETTI!" He exclaimed as he had memories of Undyne flowing in his skull. A tear rolled down his face. "Undyne used to teach me how to cook...." He said.

[/QUOTE]
Sans patted his back silently, before saying, "Its okay Papyrus. Why don't we make her proud by teaching you something else to make other then Spaghetti? Up here, there is millions of different dishes you would have never heard about! We'll need to add a little magic to make it monster food, but we can still try, right bro?"

National said:
Jackie quickly walks in, his hair continuing to get in his hair. Looking around, he walks over to Cassie, patting her shoulder.
"Hey, I understand what you're going through. If it makes you feel any better, Dimitri is thinking the same thing."

@sitanomoto
AnnoDomini said:
"Geez, I know where it's been. Near the dead body. That would've been nasty. The arrows I got from his body. Wanna touch them?" Alex says, jokingly, going near Cassie and ruffling her hair. "You haven't changed think tank." Alex raised an eyebrow. "Hawkeye's child? Nice, maybe this would be more useful for him than for me." Walking near Connor, he playfully punched his shoulder. "And you love me for that, huh?" His grin was a slight mischievous one.
@sitanomoto @Crono @National
Cassie smiled. "Thanks Jackie." She turned to Az. "Chamomile would be great, thanks."

She rolled her eyes at Alex and then looked at Connor. "You know if sock him to high hell for that if he wasn't your boyfriend." She said. When Alex's back was turned she stuck her tongue out at him and then grinned.

Terry picked up Bubbles and kissed her nose, then took her to his room and set her down on his bed.

"I WOULD LOVE TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS! WILL LEARN A NEW DISH TO IMPRESS UNDYNE!" He said as he watched Rachel ray, and learned everything she did.

"On it love, just breathe and you will be fine." He said as he went to the kitchen, and started brewing.

Bubbles curls up on the bed, and yawned as she got comfortable. She lay curled on one end of his bed, and she lay her head down, for a much needed nap. @sitanomoto @hudhouse @National (and a tag for @BeamMeUpScotty and @CasualDragon)

Last edited by a moderator:
Connor chuckled at the two, "You two are like an old married couple, truly."

"I love you for being you." He said to Alex and sipping more of his water and poking a finger into Alex's shoulder in retaliation, "Coffee addiction and all."

@AnnoDomini @sitanomoto

"I believe that Dimitri should fill the final leader spot as the Face of our team. That is bound to draw in more members with a former Avenger as the face. But next on the agenda are prospects, we should contact those who can possibly become part of our team like I did to Desimus. I think the job pf recruitment should fall on all 5 leaders rather than just one of them." Raikou explained.

@Reaper @National @sitanomoto

Jackie smiles before sitting into a chair, fixing his hair. He ooled around at the technology riddled in the lab. He picks up a small remote control like box. It was probably one of Tony's inventions that he never finished. He fiddles around with the object before the gears inside whirl and click, and the box activates, playing Frank Sinatra through the whole building. Embarrassed, he throws the cube outside,ending Sinatras lullaby.

"Wasn't me..."

@Steel Zinogre

Users who are viewing this thread

Back