• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Mason sighed. "Your forgetting someone Serpent!" Mason called out. "Lets see what you got."

@Nerdyy

Dimitri took a seat and Miranda stood behind him. "You ready?"

"One sec." He said. "If anything goes wrong, let Lisa handle it. And Raikou? Let's have a five leader system. You guys can decide how it works. I'm sitting this one out because, well, no one person should decide too much." His eyes closed as he leaned back and began dreaming the entire life of the sentry. @sitanomoto @Raikou Kaminari @National

(So, yes or no to a few hits? Like I said I won't do any major damage, if you let me get a few hits.)

"Oh, I haven't forgotten about you." He said, sighing, and turning around back to Mason.

@GoldenChari

Last edited by a moderator:
Hybrid smiled at Sekki, then when hearing Tyler and Mason's words, put her head in her hand and sighed, she turned too Sekki. "Sekki? Are all men as stupid as these two?"

@Nerdyy

[QUOTE="Yngwie Schutz]Hybrid smiled at Sekki, then when hearing Tyler and Mason's words, put her head in her hand and sighed, she turned too Sekki. "Sekki? Are all men as stupid as these two?"
@Nerdyy

[/QUOTE]
Sekki, still on his stomach, looked up to Hybrid and said, "Nah, the Doods down in Hades are worse. All the sinner doods? They go through rigious training to become prinny doods, and those doods are dumber. However, humanity itself seems to not know respect, so these doods hate all who try and do something good if it impacts them directly. To many Doods.... to many Doods..."

Desimus raises his hand.

"I'll volunteer for a position. I can manage our fleets and Armada's, and keep track of Möbius X. If you guys want me."

@Reaper

Hybrid shook her head. "Nah, your way smarter then these two, trust me." She said. Looking at the pair about to go at it again. She sighed heavily, "Sekki do you have any popcorn? I have a feeling that we might be needing it."

@hudhouse

Yngwie Schutz]Hybrid smiled. "[B]Caramel please~[/B]" she said happily. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6290-hudhouse/ said:
@hudhouse[/URL]
Sekki chopped off the top of the caramel one, sending out a large amount of steam. Each and every kernal was popped cleanly! He offered it to Hybrid while he munched on his own caramel popcorn.

"Want you?" Harry asked. "Absolutely. Obviously I know you fairly well, but it might take a little while for the rest to get to know you. When it's done, however, you'll likely be one of the five leaders Dimitri was talking about. We need some of the Wakandan Midas touch." @National

hudhouse said:
Sekki chopped off the top of the caramel one, sending out a large amount of steam. Each and every kernal was popped cleanly! He offered it to Hybrid while he munched on his own caramel popcorn.
"Thank You." she said, then she sat back, ready to relax and enjoy the show.

(I have to go to bed for tonight... OF COURSE, when things get good... xD )

"I second that." Harry said, raising his hand. "Powerful, but not scary to the public. It's perfect."

Miranda bit her lip. "Illuminati." Why did it sound so familiar? She could only remember it having something to do with her father. "Y-yea. Sure. Sounds good...." @National

Desimus rubs his hands together as he leans back in his chair. It seemed as though everything was going well for him. However, his mind was still playing tricks with him. He was still thinking of Fortune, and he couldn't stop. She was always in his head, and his heart still broken. Not only that, but Miranda could probably see this all play out in his head like a tragic play.

@Reaper

"So.... You and the loud one were a thing?" Miranda said in reference to Desmius, pushing her glasses up her nose with one hand, while still using the other to plant memories on Dimitri.

Harry looked back and forth between the two, wondering if there was a part of the conversation he missed.

@National

Users who are viewing this thread

Back