• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Hybrid nodded . "Alright, The last thing I'd want is for you too feel threatened. At least until were in the ring." She added a sly smile too the last comment. "Do you know where the training rooms are. I'm new here too you see..." She said a little embarrassed. "Otherwise I'm sure we can ask Friday for help."

@hudhouse @GoldenChari

"Your both wrong actually..." Mason said. "I got here just before the argument to be honest." Mason sighed. "I feel like I messed it up too." He admits.

Hybrid nodded her head in understanding. "I'm sure you didn't. You don't seem like the person who disrupts meetings on purpoyse. Well, show us the way if you know." She exclaimed, ready too follow him where they went. Making sure Sekki was behind her, of course. She turned towards Sekki for a second. "We can spar later okay?" She said smiling.

@GoldenChari @hudhouse

Last edited by a moderator:
National said:
Meanwhile, Desimus is at the Avengers Tower, at the bottom, his head flooded with thought. He gets up from his seat, wondering where his loyalties lie.
@Raikou Kaminari
"In fact." Raikou said before getting on the ground in a medatation position. He expanded a sensory electric field over the city searching for the bio electricity of Desimus remembering from earlier encounter with that foolish boy with the Ice. He looked on and then began using electrical telepathy. 'Desimus, this is not your inner voice but the Samurai you met earlier. You should come to Oscorp, you don't truly belong there. Your father might have but you are different from your father as I am from mine. They probably want you to change to meet their ideal of a hero as in not killing your enemies but sometimes you have to and when you have to and you choose not to other lives will pay the price. You know this. You also know that I was right in everything I said. Tower Security, far too many Avengers not up to the standard. Far too many who just walk in and claim the title Avenger.

You may think what about Legacy well that went out the window the second so many people just walked into the Tower and claim to be apart of that Legacy. They spoiled it, they spat on it. Connor and Cassie they let that happen while Dimitri was trying to stop, trying to do better. So help us do better, someone like you is the perfect fit for our new team. Just like those supposed Avenger tried to teach you something you will teach them something even better. What a true World Class hero is.' Raikou explained.

@National @Reaper @sitanomoto

Desimus jumps back a little in where he was seating, but electromagnetic telepathy? What a normal day. He listens to what Raikou says, and he was right. Raikou literally told Desimus what he believed in all along. Killing was needed! Some people don't deserve to live with what they done. But, what about what Fortune told him? Then again, Fortune never cared about him. Fortune already showed this, and it crushed his feelings. Feelings for others. Without another word, he hops onto his motorcycle, and he was already halfway down to Oscorp in less than a minute. A few minutes pass, and Desimus walks over to Oscorps doors. He walks inside, and he calls out in the building.

"I'm in."

@Raikou Kaminari @Reaper

National said:
Desimus jumps back a little in where he was seating, but electromagnetic telepathy? What a normal day. He listens to what Raikou says, and he was right. Raikou literally told Desimus what he believed in all along. Killing was needed! Some people don't deserve to live with what they done. But, what about what Fortune told him? Then again, Fortune never cared about him. Fortune already showed this, and it crushed his feelings. Feelings for others. Without another word, he hops onto his motorcycle, and he was already halfway down to Oscorp in less than a minute. A few minutes pass, and Desimus walks over to Oscorps doors. He walks inside, and he calls out in the building.
"I'm in."

@Raikou Kaminari @Reaper
Chocola wakes up from her cat nap, and stretched out. She sneezed as she felt ill. "I don't feel too good.... " she said as she went downstairs and went into the kitchen. "TEMMIE!!!!!!" Papyrus shouted at the top of his nonexistent lungs, and ran to Chocola, and swopped her off her feet. "TEMMIE! HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!" Papyrus shouted as he held her at arms length, and Chocola looked at Cassie with a look of 'get this guy off of me, before I start scratching.' Strout stomps into the living room, and saw Sans. The tree smiled and waved to the skeleton. @sitanomoto @hudhouse

@GoldenChari[/URL] @hudhouse
Sekki Saluted

@sitanomoto[/URL] @hudhouse
Sans sighed a little bit before waving towards Strout. Sans wandered over to Papyrus before saying, "Nah bro, we're the only ones that survived... other then well you know... her. I have my suspensions on this one kid here, same exact shirt and behavior and everything- save for two details. Its a he, and he doesn't belong to the underground. Its pretty weird..."

hudhouse said:
Sekki Saluted
Sans sighed a little bit before waving towards Strout. Sans wandered over to Papyrus before saying, "Nah bro, we're the only ones that survived... other then well you know... her. I have my suspensions on this one kid here, same exact shirt and behavior and everything- save for two details. Its a he, and he doesn't belong to the underground. Its pretty weird..."
"SO WAIT..... THIS IS NOT TEMMIE!?" Papyrus exclaimed as he set chocola down. "SORRY LITTLE KITTY.... YOU REMINDED ME OF SOMEONE ELSE...." He said as chocola sneezed. "No.... I am just grumpy... Because i am sick." The felyne replied as she fluffed up het fur.

Harry sent a text message to his staff. The woman at the front desk waved Desmuis over. When he would come, she said "The elevator to my right will take you to the top floor with your friends. I know it looks secure, but it will recognize you." @National

Desimus walks over to the woman, and nods. He enters the elevator, waiting for it to take him to the top floor, easy mosak music playing in the background. After a few minutes, the elevator dings, opening yo reveal the room everyone is in. Desimus walks in, walking himself over to everyone else.

@Reaper @Raikou Kaminari

"There he is!" Dimitri announced before walking over to him. "In case you haven't met everyone, this is Raikou, the one that intruded your brain, Harry osbourn, who's got the bills to pay the bills. Honestly, he's absurdly rich. He will probably be the one paying for our moon base. This is "Hypnas" or Lisa, whatever you want to call her. She's mine so don't get any ideas. And this lady behind you..." The elevator doors opened on queue as Miranda walked out. She knew by everyone's thoughts what the conversation had been up to this point, so she finished Dimitri's thought. "I'm Miranda Xavier." @National

Desimus nods at Harry, pulling out his wallet and shaking it in the air.

"Honestly, Harry and I together could buy the entire Earth, and still have enough money to buy another. Also, I am sure the others will come as soon as possible."

He turns to Miranda Xavier, and he nods to her as well.

"Here's a problem we have to address. Cassie's got that small raccoon fella. My Intel agency at Wakanda gave me info about him. He owns an entire Space Fleet Army. Would a Moon base be a smart idea?"

@Reaper @Raikou Kaminari

Harry turned to Raikou. "That was before Desmius, here. Beforehand it was the five of us, plus my employee Brute, juggernaut's son."

"Oh, Richie?" Dimitri said to Desmuis. "Yea, he's doing well for himself. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. That being said, we might ask him for help."

@National @Raikou Kaminari

While Dimitri said that, it seemed as though karma wanted to punch Dimitri in the mouth as the furry raccoon walks into the Avengers tower, two masked guards behind him. He enters the tower, and presses the bell on the front office, waiting for Cassie (or any of the commanders in the group) to confront him.

"I don't believe Cassie would want to promote a Civil War because if he is backing Cassie and we come to blows with him over it that's another Civil War right there. So unless Cassie decides to harden up like hairspray on lacrosse mesh he shouldn't have a problem with it." Raikou chimed in. "If we lose the Moon somehow our backup should be like a mobile base like a flying fortress or a large ship like Shield used to have."

@National @Reaper @sitanomoto

Desimus pulls out a small sleek tablet from his pocket, and he throws it in the air, expanding until it shows a hologram of a massive space ship, almost the size of Texas.

full

"Introducing the Möbius X, the prized possession of Wakanda. I have put an ungodly amount of money into this thing, so I think this would be a good use."

@Reaper @Raikou Kaminari

Joseph had stood rigidly, head against the wall deep in thought for quite some time, before finally pulling to his senses; clearly they needed to start acting now for a reformation, and luckily Cassie seemed to have regained some enthusiasm to the job. And judging by his not-so-subtle eavesdropping skills, pulled Conner back to the cause... Clearly all the events he'd heard of had strained these people beyond measure. Of course they were saved with Precision's timely arrival, and genius intellectually unbound ideas. Leaving Conner to catch up with what had to be Bucky's son, and Cassie to work the new Avengers base, Joseph would have the job of the team-building since Finn had left.

"Right... Teams... You're a goddess with some insane power, and I'm Precision, so Morgan and Finn, maybe Sarah can hang with us as support." Joseph suggested ever-so-obviously, even when being serious in an attempt to save the Avengers he shoe-horned Team Mischief into the ordeal - and Katinto the Avengers - how could he not? Realistically, this was the Heavy Duty Team. Finn and Kat, acting with no-powered Morgan and Joseph as support. "Conner is a leader, with some awesome powers..." He uttered in thought... Before being side-tracked, as per usual. "You should totally go borrow a bunch of Asgardian tech for your earthly friends, since Operation Josephication is in progress... New Base, new teams, new me! Especially me! In fact, an Asgardian bow would be killer... One only the worthy Precision could wield... Awesome!"

Focus on the task, Joseph... Focus! Teams of four, maybe 5 depending on strength...Conner, average powers, his friend Aedan, good chemistry and average powers, Winter Soldier, good chemistry... Joseph's eyes scanned for another choice, until he noticed Mason, essentially a wild-card. But Wild-cards could work. This team was incredibly versatile, with highly complimentary powers and excellent teamwork between three of the members already. Hopefully, Mason was a special snowflake with some big guns to make it all the sweeter... Cassie had good chemistry with Azazel, both had good power capability, Hybrid could be extremely useful in that team... Hmmm... I want some Ice-Cream...

Team 1: Joseph/Finn, Kat, Morgan (Sarah?) - Approved!

Team 2: Conner/Alex, Aedan, Mason, - Approved guys?

Team 3: Cassie/ Azazel,
Ivory , Hybrid(?) Apppppprooooved guyss?

(I don't consider the pets as team-members)

I'll need a run-down of ALL current Avengers... To finish off this team thingy...

@ALL AVENGER-MASTERRACE PEEPS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back