• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Well I mean if you suddenly decide to go rob a bank or attack people with them, then yeah I'd probably not trust you." Connor crossed his arms over his chest, "But you don't seem the type to really do anything of the sort, unless you have something you'd like to say." Arching a brow he regarded Mason curiously.

@GoldenChari

"Yea ok... I stole a paperclip..." Mason said, holding q paperclip up. "i'm sawwie Connor." Mason sighed. "Do you forgive meh?"

Sally then heads downstairs, and looked at cassie and Azazel. She had a sad face on her head, and she sighed as she spoke, "Cass.... I got a call from Shield of my dimension.... and I am being called back home. My mission to see perry's safety is complete. See you guys on the flip side, I guess." she said as she headed out the door, where a portal opened as she turned one last time, sadly smiling and waving to them as she walked through. "I feel bad for her...... she really liked it here." was all Azazel said before pettting the baby Brachydios. @sitanomoto

Hybrid watched them crowding around holding the child happily. A smile crept it's way onto her lips. So this is what a family is like. She lifted up her hand to see it shifting a bit. She had spent too much time in the spirit world, she needed too find an organic base. Unless she wanted Helga's baby too see the half human she really was. Sighing she walked over too the group.

"I'm Sorry." She apologized before hand walking up behind the first person she saw, Mason. She snaked her arms around his torso and held on tight, using his structure as a base for her form. She knew immediately that he wasn't completely human, wait...a mutant? Lucky break! This shouldn't take too long then.

@GoldenChari

Last edited by a moderator:
@sitanomoto[/URL]
Cassie nodded and waved. "Give my alternate Dimension self a kick in the ass for me!" She called out. She turned to Azazel. "Yes, I mean it."

Terry spluttered and awoke, gasping, and looked accusingly at the submerged Bubbles. "So that's how you want to play?" He said with a grin. He took off his shirt so as not to get it wet, and poked Bubbles underwater in the stomach.

sitanomoto said:
Cassie nodded and waved. "Give my alternate Dimension self a kick in the ass for me!" She called out. She turned to Azazel. "Yes, I mean it."
Terry spluttered and awoke, gasping, and looked accusingly at the submerged Bubbles. "So that's how you want to play?" He said with a grin. He took off his shirt so as not to get it wet, and poked Bubbles underwater in the stomach.
Bubbles squealed, feeling the poke on her stomach. It tickled a little bit as she made more bubbles with the mucus excreted from her body.

Papyrus walked into New York, with a torn Blue Hoodie in his left hand. He was looking for Sans, and had been told he was in the bustling city of New York. "Oh Sans..... Where could you be?" He said in a sad, and lost tone. He looked at the hoodie and hugged it tightly, as if he were hugging Sans as he vanished from his eyes, or so he thought. People began to stare at the tall skeleton, wondering where he came from, and what a skeleton was doing out of its grave. "Sans...... Please..... Come back to me..... I grow tired of searching for you.... Please come to me... So my search can be over..... Sans." He said in an even sadder manner as he gripped the hoodie tighter, feeling alone without his older brother. @hudhouse @sitanomoto

San's eye immediately glowed blue and shrunk. He knew whenever his brother was suffering. He used a short cut through the Avenger's TV and popped in behind Papyrus. Sans tackled into Papyrus weeping tears of joy. He screamed out, "Papyrus, I thought you were dead! More then a skeleton! Oh I had to Mett-a-ton of a people just to even get leads on you spooky bones!"

hudhouse said:
San's eye immediately glowed blue and shrunk. He knew whenever his brother was suffering. He used a short cut through the Avenger's TV and popped in behind Papyrus. Sans tackled into Papyrus weeping tears of joy. He screamed out, "Papyrus, I thought you were dead! More then a skeleton! Oh I had to Mett-a-ton of a people just to even get leads on you spooky bones!"
"YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD?! I THOUGJTNYOU WERE DEAD! I SPENT MONTHS GETTING HERE, AND YOU JUST POP OUT OF NOWHERE? SANS...... I'VE MISSED YOU... AND I WAS TOLD BY SOMEONE ON-LINE THAT YOU WERE IN NEW YORK." Papyrus said as he hugged sans, crying tears of joy. "YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH TROUBLE I WENT TO FINDING YOU, YOU NUMBSKULL." he said with a chuckle. "I AM HURTING SANS.... NOT BECAUSE YOU WERE GONE..... BUT I HAVE NO FRIENDS TO GO TO.... ESPECIALLY TO TALK TO...... I FEEL ALONE, SANS." he said as he hugged Sans, tight enough to crack a couple bones. @hudhouse

hudhouse said:
Sans quivered in his hold, moaning out, "Geeze, Bro! We have a skele-ton of things to tell but.. I met a few friends who could help us! Come on, I know a short cut Cool Dood.." If Papyrus followed him, he would pop up back with the Avengers.
"WOWIE! YOU HAVE FRIENDS, SANS? THAT IS INDEED COOL." papyrus said as he followed sans, and popped next to him. "WHAT IS THIS PLACE, SANS? IT LOOKS LIKE METTATON'S STUDIO. WHY ARE WE IN METTATON'S STUDIO, SANS?" he said in an annoyed tone, since little did he know he was not where he thought he was.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"WOWIE! YOU HAVE FRIENDS, SANS? THAT IS INDEED COOL." papyrus said as he followed sans, and popped next to him. "WHAT IS THIS PLACE, SANS? IT LOOKS LIKE METTATON'S STUDIO. WHY ARE WE IN METTATON'S STUDIO, SANS?" he said in an annoyed tone, since little did he know he was not where he thought he was.

[/QUOTE]
Sans snickered, "Well definitely not as cool as you! But this is Avenger's Tower, though it is like Mettatons Studio. Reusing a joke, you will Met-ta-ton of people up here... and all of them are super heroes!"

hudhouse said:
Sans snickered, "Well definitely not as cool as you! But this is Avenger's Tower, though it is like Mettatons Studio. Reusing a joke, you will Met-ta-ton of people up here... and all of them are super heroes!"
"SUPER HEROES!? SANS, YOU CERTAINLY MUST BE RATTLING MY BONES." Papyrus said in uncertainty as Azazel heard him. "Hey papyrus. Remember me? Prince Azazel?" He said with a smile as papyrus thought for a moment, and looked at him in realization. "I REMEMBER YOU. YOU AND YOUR FATHER MET WITH ASGORE BEFORE, AND WE BECAME FRIENDS." HE said with a smile, and bowed to him. "Papyrus.... That is not needed. You can just treat me like everyone else." Azazel said as he looked at sans with a smile. "Hey, you two wanna grab lunch, there is an Arby's near here." He asked as papyrus looked at him suspiciously. "ARBY'S? IT SOUNDS LIKE GRILLBY'S, BUT STRANGELY DIFFERENT." he said as he putt his hand to his chin. @hudhouse @sitanomoto (Cassie can join in if you want. It will be a SKELE-TON of fun.)

Cassie raised an eyebrow at Papyrus and Sans before a wide grin spread accross her face. "Prince Azazel?" She said, looking at Az as her grin grew almost as wide as the skeleton's. "You're never going to hear the end of this, no bones about it." She said, winking at Sans and Papyrus. "Sorry, bad pun, but welcome to Avenger's Tower, boys!" She spread out her arms, happy to have the distraction.

sitanomoto said:
Cassie raised an eyebrow at Papyrus and Sans before a wide grin spread accross her face. "Prince Azazel?" She said, looking at Az as her grin grew almost as wide as the skeleton's. "You're never going to hear the end of this, no bones about it." She said, winking at Sans and Papyrus. "Sorry, bad pun, but welcome to Avenger's Tower, boys!" She spread out her arms, happy to have the distraction.
"You never knew I was a prince? I thought you would have known, since my dad is the ruler of hell." Azazel replied as he heard her pun. Papyrus cringed, since Cassie just made a pun as bad as Sans'. "I THINK YOU TWO WILL GET ALONG JUST FINE SANS...... I THINK SHE IS WORSE WITH PUNS THAN EVEN YOU." papyrus said as azazel laughed. "Papyrus.... You do know she is my girlfriend... Right?" Azazel said with a smile as papyrus gasped. "BUT YOUR HIGHNESS!! HOW DO YOU DO IT!? I TRIED ONCE BEFORE, BUT THE CARED TOO MUCH FOR ME, THE GREAT PAPYRUS." HE as azazel chuckled. @sitanomoto @hudhouse

Dimitri placed a hand on her cheek. "You won't lose me. No matter what."

After hearing Raikou speak, he whirled around. "The moon??? My god that's awesome! That's the coolest thing I've ever heard! That's..."

"Impractical." Harry interrupted. "How would we do that? Not to mention it is pointless. We might create one in orbit... Even that wouldn't necessarily be smart... Name one reason why it's the best idea."

Dimitri walked up to Harry and grabbed the sides of his shoulders. "Because it's on the fucking moon." @sitanomoto @Raikou Kaminari

Mason sighed as everything de-escalated. "That's somethi-" Mason stopped as his torso was grabbed. "What are you doing miss...?" he asked, ready to smash her into the counter if needed to. But he would wait for her next move to decide his own. He would fight without his powers as well, knowing he would destroy more then a kitchen if he did use them.

@Steel Zinogre

(I may not respond tonight so you MAAAAY have to bot mason. You probably will. i shall be at a friends place *last minute plans* So... yeh. C ya later or tomorrow!)

Reaper said:
After hearing Raikou speak, he whirled around. "The moon??? My god that's awesome! That's the coolest thing I've ever heard! That's..."

"Impractical." Harry interrupted. "How would we do that? Not to mention it is pointless. We might create one in orbit... Even that wouldn't necessarily be smart... Name one reason why it's the best idea."

Dimitri walked up to Harry and grabbed the sides of his shoulders. "Because it's on the fucking moon." @sitanomoto @Raikou Kaminari
"Well anywhere on Earth too many people has access to it. In orbit they could shoot it down. On the surface of the Moon not many would risk destroying the Moon to get at us. That among other things we can do would make it better defensively. But say our teleporter stops working we can still ride time a spaceship launch of your fastest spacecraft from the Moon to help anywhere in the world." Raikou said.

"It's fine...actually, can you watch Suki...I have to find...myself. Again." Jordan said and stood up tentatively, the bruises on his arms slowly starting to fade away...a clear contrast to the Jordan who could have his face completely blown off and regenerate in seconds while still fighting

@Pink Gorilla

Reaper said:

((There's the Dimitri we know and love!))

Lisa grinned at Dimitri's enthusiasm to the moon idea. "Well, the moon would be pretty fun. But if you want to go somewhere where no one could find us, how about the bottom of the sea? After all, we know more about the surface of the moon than we do about our own ocean."

"So it's settled, then." Said Dimitri , folding his arms.

Harry looked confused. "No. It's not settled then-"

"So it's settled then. Moon base it is." Dimitri interrupted, before looking in the way of the elevator. "Xavier's kid is on her way up. That was quick. And she isn't sad or nervous, so I'm guessing she was successful." @sitanomoto @Raikou Kaminari

Olivier looked over at Desimus with a stoic look on her face and just stared at him. Chara continued to try to get free of her seemingly iron grip before looking to Sans as if asking for help.

@National

@hudhouse

Desimus stares right back at Olivier, his hateful glare matching up with hers.

@LucianGrey7971

Richie looks up around at the group, walking over to Dimitri, handing him a small device with a tiny green button in the middle.

"I'm basically Jesus in space. My Space Armada can protect any project that you can do in the moon."

@Reaper

LucianGrey7971 said:
Olivier looked over at Desimus with a stoic look on her face and just stared at him. Chara continued to try to get free of her seemingly iron grip before looking to Sans as if asking for help.
@National

@hudhouse
Sans simply said one phrase that all fans would know if they typed his name. He stated simply, "Nope..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back