• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

sitanomoto said:
Terry nodded, totally unaware of the lie that was just told. "Sure," Terry said through a mouthful of cookie. He downed it with some milk and wiped he milk mustache off of his face before beckoning the boy to the lab. "Wait here, I'll go get him." He walked out then looked at his watch.
Thomas stood where he was, watching the other boy go off. He seemed to have bought it. Satisfied, he leaned back against the wall and gazed at the ceiling, waiting for the other's return.

Precision

Joseph watched as Katla Twinkle Fingers did her thing; and began to finish up with healing Finn, Joseph gave her a look of gratitude, saving the words for when they weren't on the battlefield.
It had been such a stressful first day... He had no idea how Finn was feeling with the healing process, was it incredibly painful? Sensationally tingly? Disorientating? All curious questions... All of which Joseph was happy not to know.

"Okay, c'mon big guy, lets get you to a bed..." Joseph reassured, tucking Finn's arm over his shoulder, before facing Spider-Girl with little interest in Jade or Maul. Currently, Maul had nearly killed Finn; and despite Finn's words that made Maul far too dangerous to be so unrestricted - or free. Yet if he could have, he would have shrugged, Maul wasn't his problem, Finn was. He motioned towards the National Guard with a nod, "They can deal with Maul... It should be Shield but I don't see them helping anyone anymore." Joseph muttered with annoyance, in his mind; after Nick Fury stepped down as its head, Shield became a failed organization.

With glances back at a sobbing Jade, grieving over Maul, an injured man in the distance, and Desimus; Joseph craned his neck upwards, exhaustion setting in. He was done for today, and right now he just wanted to get Finn to safety, if he so wished to - Desimus could comfort Jade, chances are Maul would be contained behind an anti-symbiote containment barrier in a few hours.

Suddenly, an idea of utter brilliance sparked to mind; causing Joseph to muster his most powerful puppy-eyes, and faced Kat with a little bit of a bounce despite the boy leaning on him. Despite the attempt at cuteness, humor soon reigned supreme.
"I'd like to order one free trip to Avengers Tower, tickets for two - " He then glanced at Sarah, " - or three, please!" He asked with a playful smirk, despite the horrific nature of todays events.

Aedan

Aedan suddenly felt himself kicked awake by some sort of extremely fast, rapid motion; the type of motion that made him want to throw his insides over the... floor? Weren't they getting into a taxi... Had they arrived so soon? With little making sense, Aedan crawled to his feet with a gravely ill look on his face, standing up was a bad idea. Pain shot through his abdomen in protest to the standing motion, and soon the disorientation from earlier returned, three times worst at least.

Stumbling with a hazy vision, and no awareness; Aedan could barely make out Alex's figure. Yet no Conner was in sight... Not that he cared, all he cared about now they were inside the tower was finding a damn bed to hibernate in. Forever.

The National Guard

The Commander ordered his soldiers forward, surrounding Jade and an unconscious Maul, before radioing up to High Command to have heavy duty transport helicopters transport the Symbiote to a maximum security anti-villains prison, otherwise known as Ryker's Island. Until then, the soldiers were tasked with keeping the Symbiote under watch, restoring public order, and dispersing the media. He looked down at the girl, shaking his head. Unable to fathom how she could love such a beast; a Symbiote.

@Steel Zinogre
@National @LokiofSP @Crono @GoldenChari

Last edited by a moderator:
Archon said:
Precision
Joseph watched as Katla Twinkle Fingers did her thing; and began to finish up with healing Finn, Joseph gave her a look of gratitude, saving the words for when they weren't on the battlefield.
It had been such a stressful first day... He had no idea how Finn was feeling with the healing process, was it incredibly painful? Sensationally tingly? Disorientating? All curious questions... All of which Joseph was happy not to know.

"Okay, c'mon big guy, lets get you to a bed..." Joseph reassured, tucking Finn's arm over his shoulder, before facing Spider-Girl with little interest in Jade or Maul. Currently, Maul had nearly killed Finn; and despite Finn's words that made Maul far too dangerous to be so unrestricted - or free. Yet if he could have, he would have shrugged, Maul wasn't his problem, Finn was. He motioned towards the National Guard with a nod, "They can deal with Maul... It should be Shield but I don't see them helping anyone anymore." Joseph muttered with annoyance, in his mind; after Nick Fury stepped down as its head, Shield became a failed organization.

With glances back at a sobbing Jade, grieving over Maul, an injured man in the distance, and Desimus; Joseph craned his neck upwards, exhaustion setting in. He was done for today, and right now he just wanted to get Finn to safety, if he so wished to - Desimus could comfort Jade, chances are Maul would be contained behind an anti-symbiote containment barrier in a few hours.

Suddenly, an idea of utter brilliance sparked to mind; causing Joseph to muster his most powerful puppy-eyes, and faced Kat with a little bit of a bounce despite the boy leaning on him. Despite the attempt at cuteness, humor soon reigned supreme.
"I'd like to order one free trip to Avengers Tower, tickets for two - " He then glanced at Sarah, " - or three, please!" He asked with a playful smirk, despite the horrific nature of todays events.

Aedan

Aedan suddenly felt himself kicked awake by some sort of extremely fast, rapid motion; the type of motion that made him want to throw his insides over the... floor? Weren't they getting into a taxi... Had they arrived so soon? With little making sense, Aedan crawled to his feet with a gravely ill look on his face, standing up was a bad idea. Pain shot through his abdomen in protest to the standing motion, and soon the disorientation from earlier returned, three times worst at least.

Stumbling with a hazy vision, and no awareness; Aedan could barely make out Alex's figure. Yet no Conner was in sight... Not that he cared, all he cared about now they were inside the tower was finding a damn bed to hibernate in. Forever.

The National Guard

The Commander ordered his soldiers forward, surrounding Jade and an unconscious Maul, before radioing up to High Command to have heavy duty transport helicopters transport the Symbiote to a maximum security anti-villains prison, otherwise known as Ryker's Island. Until then, the soldiers were tasked with keeping the Symbiote under watch, restoring public order, and dispersing the media. He looked down at the girl, shaking his head. Unable to fathom how she could love such a beast; a Symbiote.

@Steel Zinogre
@National @LokiofSP @Crono @GoldenChari
Redd then landed down in wyvern form as he was followed by a SHIELD convoy. "The symbiote is over here." Redd said as the agents get out of their vehicles, and another one popped out with Maxton and strout. "I think I will take our friend here. We will be giving him lots of therapy to cool his anger." The agent said as he nodded to strout and redd. "Load him in. We will be keeping a close eye on him until he awakens." The agent said as street and redd loaded him into the van. "Nothing personal. It is just we cannot trust even the National guard with a fragile mind such as Maul's. After all, he is a Hulk symbiote. So it is to be expected that he is unstable." The agent said as he turned around. Mephisto then came out of a portal, clapping with glee. "GOOD SHOW! GOOD SHOW!" He said with a cackle. "I have not seen such brutality since my glory days! And that spider girl can take a beating too!" He said as he gave off a whoop. Jade clenched her fist and punched him as hard as he could in the stomach, and glares at sarah. @LokiofSP @Archon @CasualDragon (look.... I have plans for maul. I want it to be like ultimate alliance 2 venom, where he has a shock collar to keep him in line. Sorry I did not say it before..... I was busy baking.)

Desimus grimaces as he saves as many people as he can from the falling debris and friendly fire, rubble from nearby buildings almost crushing him. A large chunk of debris slams into his back, but he continues his work until he gets to the group with Finn and the others.

"I don't think he intended for this to happen. I don't see why we have to arrest him."

@CasualDragon @LokiofSP @

National said:
Desimus grimaces as he saves as many people as he can from the falling debris and friendly fire, rubble from nearby buildings almost crushing him. A large chunk of debris slams into his back, but he continues his work until he gets to the group with Finn and the others.
"I don't think he intended for this to happen. I don't see why we have to arrest him."

@CasualDragon @LokiofSP @
"No... He never meant to hurt finn. I could feel Maul's fear of himself, just like any 5 year old child would be. He acted just as finn did, he lost control of himself, and the beast took over." Jade said as she tried to remain calm. Mephistopheles lays on the ground, and looked at jade. "You have quite an arm... Really you do." He said with a chuckle as jade growled. "I don't believe any of you. Especially you, SPIDER BITCH!!" jade shouted as she turned to Sarah, now turning to finn's level of control. She felt her rationality decreasing. "Hey jade. Could you please not get locked up too? I mean seriously, I know you have feelings for maul in terms of family. But think about it. Shield has dealt with Symbiote, the national excuse guard has not." Maxton said as strout nodded. She took a deep breath, and walked off. "This is not over, sarah." She said as she walked off, anger flowing in her veins. @LokiofSP @Archon @National @CasualDragon

Sarah lifts her mask just to the point where only her mouth was shown, she stuck out her tounge and popped only her middle claw. She dusted her hands and turned to Joseph, "I could use a trip to the tower, I need to get a few rounds of training in..."

@Steel Zinogre @Lemoncakes

Desimus jumps back, but before Alex could disappear again, Desimus grabs his arm.

"You are really good at this "hello and run" thing. How about we actually talk? I got a few questions for you. Number one, what do you like for me to call you? Also, why do you always pop up around me?"

@LucianGrey7971

When she had done all that she could in the circumstances, Eldkatla sat back on her heels and let Joseph pick Finn up from the ground. She took a breath and closed her eyes for a few moments before standing and brushing down her clothes. This certainly hadn't been the day she'd expected but here she stood none the less, surrounded by destruction once more. She ran her hand through her hair and could feel the brick dust beginning to settle in it as it filtered down through the air and knew her first port of call as soon as she got back would be to stand beneath the shower until the hot water was gone, and a little time after that too.

Hearing Joseph's plan she looked to him in mock annoyance, saying "You have a strange way of showing your appreciation." But she quickly dropped the act, laughing a little instead. "Why not then. It won't be a fun trip for him, well not for any of you really but try not to let him suffer too much." Eldkatla stepped closer to them and motioned for them to come nearer in turn. Then, placing a hand on Joseph and Sarah's arm, the world suddenly shifted around them as colours and noises blurred and the earth beneath their feet moved away from them, but just as quickly it was over and they were stood on the pavement outside the tower. Again she held onto their arms for a moment to allow them to get their balance before releasing her grip. "And here we are, you're welcome."

@Archon @CasualDragon @LokiofSP

The healing process could only be described as cold. He shivered a couple of times. When that experience was done Joseph hauled him up. "If I'm too heavy then take the leg off. I keep a couple of extras at home and I may have one stashed at the tower someplace." He mumbled. All of him felt cold. Almost uncomfortably so, but being cold was better than being dead by a long shot. With stiff fingers he reached down with his free hand and tied a knot in the waistband of his shorts. He would graciously accept their assistance to get back to the tower but when Joseph asked El for a 'lift' to the tower Finn shook his head. "Would you be fine El? Healing someone's probably not easy. I can pay for a cab if you're too tired." The healing had made him drowsy. He could only imagine how she, or Slash, were feeling at the moment. It didn't seem to be a problem for her however because soon they were standing at the tower. He dropped his head onto Joseph's shoulder. "Don't move or I'm going to be sick all over you." He waited a moment before he raised his head. "And we're good. Man did that suck as much for the rest of you? El how do you travel like that and not feel sick every time? Respect."

@Archon @Lemoncakes @LokiofSP ((Because Sarah's there))

CasualDragon said:
The healing process could only be described as cold. He shivered a couple of times. When that experience was done Joseph hauled him up. "If I'm too heavy then take the leg off. I keep a couple of extras at home and I may have one stashed at the tower someplace." He mumbled. All of him felt cold. Almost uncomfortably so, but being cold was better than being dead by a long shot. With stiff fingers he reached down with his free hand and tied a knot in the waistband of his shorts. He would graciously accept their assistance to get back to the tower but when Joseph asked El for a 'lift' to the tower Finn shook his head. "Would you be fine El? Healing someone's probably not easy. I can pay for a cab if you're too tired." The healing had made him drowsy. He could only imagine how she, or Slash, were feeling at the moment. It didn't seem to be a problem for her however because soon they were standing at the tower. He dropped his head onto Joseph's shoulder. "Don't move or I'm going to be sick all over you." He waited a moment before he raised his head. "And we're good. Man did that suck as much for the rest of you? El how do you travel like that and not feel sick every time? Respect."
@Archon @Lemoncakes @LokiofSP ((Because Sarah's there))
The convoy of SHIELD then drives off, with maul in one of the trucks. An agent sent a mass message to jade and finn. "FYI, shield is putting Maul under a supervised lockup. If you wish to visit when he awakens, do so. After his awakening, he will be in therapy sessions, due to him being a child's age of 5 years. If you wish to see him during his coma, it is encouraged. Again. Shield is putting Maul in a supervised lockup." The message read. Jade's phone rings as she received the message. "At least shield has him.... I feel a bit better knowing he is in better hands." Jade muttered. @CasualDragon @Archon @LokiofSP @Lemoncakes

Last edited by a moderator:
*about 20 minutes after everyone left*

Mary's eyes shot open as they filled with tears in the ruins of the building. Her head shot up as she looked for the others but no-one was in sight. Head spinning round and round looking for something, anything, but no-one was there. Were they all...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

It's true then. Why? Why is it true? They were all dead, all of them, all of the people she had just met, buried somewhere under this rubble. Eyes filling with tears she allowed herself to fall to her knees, face in her hands. Shaking uncontrollably as the waterfalls glided off of her face into her palms.

Why? They did nothing wrong. Why were they forced to suffer like this? When they all had so much to live for!

Her voice caught and her hearing failed her, just when she began to have feelings for-

No

No not again

Mary stood , barley able to hold herself up with the wind. Her eyes turned to red as she looked forward and yelled up at the sun.

"ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!!!! I'VE LOST IT ALL AGAIN, AGAIN I GOT CLOSE TO PEOPLE!!! WHY DO YOU HATE ME!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs before her head fell to normal level, hands clenching into fists. "This is my punishment then huh? Hehe guess I deserve it." She raised her hand to look at her trembling fist, snarling in disgust. "Fine then....I'll be alone. If..if no-one else gets hurt." And with those words she walked onward, over what she thought was her dead friends bodies.

*2 weeks later*

Mary had switched to her blonde form again, walking slowly in a red jacket that went nicely with her blonde hair. It wasn't particularly cold but Mary felt like she should dress up a bit for her meeting with one of the most well known people on earth, or at least she hoped to meet him. Pretending to adjust her makeup in a mirror, she touched up parts of her face before looking up at her destination.

Stark tower.

Was she scared? Hell yeah. Was she still gong through with this? Also, a hell yeah.

Walking through the doors, she quickly made her way to the front desk then grabbed the attention of the clerk.

"Excuse me, but could I speak with Mr.Stark please?"

(I'm BACK...from a double sinus infection. Happy to be able to look at screens again!)

[QUOTE="Yngwie Schutz]*about 20 minutes after everyone left*
Mary's eyes shot open as they filled with tears in the ruins of the building. Her head shot up as she looked for the others but no-one was in sight. Head spinning round and round looking for something, anything, but no-one was there. Were they all...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

It's true then. Why? Why is it true? They were all dead, all of them, all of the people she had just met, buried somewhere under this rubble. Eyes filling with tears she allowed herself to fall to her knees, face in her hands. Shaking uncontrollably as the waterfalls glided off of her face into her palms.

Why? They did nothing wrong. Why were they forced to suffer like this? When they all had so much to live for!

Her voice caught and her hearing failed her, just when she began to have feelings for-

No

No not again

Mary stood , barley able to hold herself up with the wind. Her eyes turned to red as she looked forward and yelled up at the sun.

"ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!!!! I'VE LOST IT ALL AGAIN, AGAIN I GOT CLOSE TO PEOPLE!!! WHY DO YOU HATE ME!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs before her head fell to normal level, hands clenching into fists. "This is my punishment then huh? Hehe guess I deserve it." She raised her hand to look at her trembling fist, snarling in disgust. "Fine then....I'll be alone. If..if no-one else gets hurt." And with those words she walked onward, over what she thought was her dead friends bodies.

*2 weeks later*

Mary had switched to her blonde form again, walking slowly in a red jacket that went nicely with her blonde hair. It wasn't particularly cold but Mary felt like she should dress up a bit for her meeting with one of the most well known people on earth, or at least she hoped to meet him. Pretending to adjust her makeup in a mirror, she touched up parts of her face before looking up at her destination.

Stark tower.

Was she scared? Hell yeah. Was she still gong through with this? Also, a hell yeah.

Walking through the doors, she quickly made her way to the front desk then grabbed the attention of the clerk.

"Excuse me, but could I speak with Mr.Stark please?"

(I'm BACK...from a double sinus infection. Happy to be able to look at screens again!)

[/QUOTE]
(*headache intensifies*)

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](That post is too long for me.... My brain hurts.... Ugh.)

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry, I had alot to catch up on. You know after being gone for a week or two.)

Sarah:

One moment, everybody was standing, ready to go. The next? Sarah was desperatly clawing at her mask so she wouldn't drown in a pile of her own vomit. She finally lifted the mask up and allowed herself to empty he guts on the floor. She sat there for a few moments, huffing in and out as she attempted to catch her breath. She shakily stood and removed her mask entirly leaning on the wall for support.

She looked down at her shoes for a few moments before speaking once more, "You know *huff* if your going to keep *huff* teleporting people like that *huff* you might want to start carrying doggie bags..."

@Archon @Lemoncakes @CasualDragon

Morgan:

Morgan had bolted as soon as the situation was handled and he'd come to his senses. He needed to get back in that cab and head back to his house immeadiatly...As soon as he said sorry to Tony for taking all his stuff, he'd nealy forgotten about that. He got out of the cab and took a breath, people on the street stared , as they should. His clothes had blood splatters everywhere, his blindfold was fraying at the edges, and is you happened to catch sight of his nose under his bandanna, you'd see two lines of blood that traveled to his neck.

Never the less, Morgan stepped inside, breifly flashing his *enter Avengers ID here* he got ready to step into the elecator...Until he heard some chick say something about Tony. He stopped in his tracks and looked at the familiar looking girl, he spoke, "Hey...What buisness do you have with Mr.Stark?"

@Yngwie Schutz

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]"H.mmmm....... sounds very helpful." Raikou said impressed with what Sekkai said. "Did you ever get your sardines from that woman that was with Dimitri?"

[/QUOTE]
Sekkai put a wing behind his head, sighing out, "It was really kind dood, but if I just get sardines all at random or plentifully what use do I have to work? I'm a Prinny Dood! Most Prinnies are dumb, lazy, and sometimes funny Dood! Like 99 doods out of 47 to the third power odds Dood! I need to work for at least 50 years to pay off my Dood sins, and 600 at worst!"

Turning to the man, she was a bit shocked from the blood on his face and started to move closer, wanting to heal up the blood. Stopping herself, she clenched her hands around her purse strap.

"I heard he was a scientist who worked with sheild 13 years ago. I want to know what information he does know. " Gasping, she reached behind her and materialized a badge in her hand.

"I forgot to introduce myself." she said pulling out the badge in her hand. "I am Marie-ann Nicht. Federal Beuro of Investigation." she then reached into her coat so the badge could disapate, but look as if she was putting it somewhere.

@LokiofSP

Morgan thought for a moment, but shrugged, the FBI investigating Tony was odd, but the goverment HAD begun to take a more active role in the life of heroes, this might just be some sort of routine check-up...Or something. He was a street level who had JUST started to play with the big boys, the hell did he know?

He extended a gloved hand and threw in a bit of a bow, "Then allow me to assist you. Name's Daredevil, Avengers token street level of the week."

@Yngwie Schutz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back