• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Jamie took the risk and turned invisible. She went over and grabbed a shard of glass. It turned invisible in her hands and she walked over to Morgan. When she got closer she thrusted the shard towards his neck. @LokiofSP

"Well uuuh... Look at the time. GOTTA RUN!" Mason blurted out before he ran outside, instantly increasing his body heat to avoid getting cold. "Yo two guys i'm with. Lets get goin!" Mason smiled as he got to connor.

(If u need to, bot my character following ya)

@Crono

LokiofSP said:
Sarah:
Sarah shook her head, "Symbiote equals bad, that's been a Parker family rule, always has, always will be. Now step aside, I've got a job to do..."

@Steel Zinogre

???

'It's not working you dolt! Let ME handle this!'

'No! Lasr time you 'handled it' someone got hurt!'

'This isn't a choice!'

Morgan jerked suddenly and placed his hands on his head. When he finally lifted his head his eyes were a crimson color, he smiled a preadatory smile and looked at Jordan, "You're smarter than Mephisto, I'll give you that. Unfortunatly for you, you don't have ZETA here..."

He acted instantly, throwing a billy club at Tech's head and fishing the small device on the floor, it extended into a larger device and hit Jordan with a beam. Morgan smiled and began to explain, "So... Guess what I found in Tony Stark's lab? I'll let you guess, what created the Pheniox Five? That's right! THIS machine was something he'd built AGES ago, made it smaller and more compact as well...I figured out all it needed to REALLY work was a charge from another being of near cosmic level...Mephisto happened to be around. You, Jordan Grace, are powerless. And now, for the first time in you life, I'm going to show you what it means to be truely deffenseless..."

@LucianGrey7971
Speak of the devil! Zeta smashed down a new body in front of them both, one covered in a massive variety of cosmic powered weaponry. Standing there was a two story tall Titan, flamethrowers and auto-cannons detailing the main frontal of it's bulky Adamantim form. Three glowing red eyes zoomed into Morgan's eyes... before speaking out, "...You shouldn't destroy a toy dear friend. You never know when it will come to bite you in the ass..."

robot_war03_by_thaigraff-d3fn0bm.jpg

Sarah:

Sarah rolled her eyes under her mask, "You see, here's what I don't get, you have a dangerous symbiote with the mind of a child, yet you allow him to roam? That's not heroic, that's stupid..." She cut the talk right there as the sound of snikt filled the room as Sarah popped her claws. She jumped in the air and slashed Maul's chest and put the blade next to his head...

@Steel Zinogre

???

Morgan smiled and had begun to get ready for the fight...When he suddenly felt a shard of glass in his neck. His eyes widened as he thrashed violently to hit whoever had done that. He sighed at tge apperance of ZETA, "Oh come on, now this is getting plain unfair..." He hit one last botton on his suit as his exo-suit and the machine Gus had given him (With slight modifications) appeared by him. Morgan took the glass from his neck and smiled, "That's better..."

@LucianGrey7971 @hudhouse @Pink Gorilla

Last edited by a moderator:
LokiofSP said:
Sarah:
Sarah rolled her eyes under her mask, "You see, here's what I don't get, you have a dangerous symbiote with the mind of a child, yet you allow him to roam? That's not heroic, that's stupid..." She cut the talk right there as the sound of snikt filled the room as Sarah popped her claws. She jumped in the air and slashed Maul's chest and put the blade next to his head...

@Steel Zinogre

???

Morgan frowned, this hadn't worked as planned. It didn't matter in the long run but still... It was disapointing.

He rushed forward and beat him in the stomach with a billy club and said, "Ruby Joseph..."

@LucianGrey7971
Maul screams in pain as he was stabbed. He started to cry like a 5 year old would if it were in pain. "Why did you do that?! I have done nothing to you!" Maul said in genuine fear and pain. "That's it.. I am gonna... Oof." Jade said as Sally webbed her up. "Leave the Hulk symbiote alone. Or I will bind you like I bound Jade. Stop your meaningless assault right now." She said as she stood in front of maul.

Somebody was yelling at him and he did not appreciate that. Snorting he whirled around to look at the different perpetrators. One man and a woman. Seeing Jade Finn immediately tried to pull back. He almost had control too for a moment. Until the voice went off in his head. Someone wanted Finn. But he didn't want to let Finn go. Pounding his fists into the ground he dashed towards the man that had stood in his way.

@National

Desimus sees that Finn was slowly gaining control, Finn might finally go back to normal! And then, it went south. A girl starts to stab Maul and web up Jade, and for some reason, Finn was pissed off, and he looked pissed of at Desimus. The young king grits his teeth, and he jumps out of the beasts way, throwing the stun grenade at Smasher, the little bomb detonating millions of volts.

"Finn, you gotta calm down!"

@CasualDragon

CasualDragon said:
Somebody was yelling at him and he did not appreciate that. Snorting he whirled around to look at the different perpetrators. One man and a woman. Seeing Jade Finn immediately tried to pull back. He almost had control too for a moment. Until the voice went off in his head. Someone wanted Finn. But he didn't want to let Finn go. Pounding his fists into the ground he dashed towards the man that had stood in his way.
@National
Upon hearing the chaos up on the surface, maul saw an opportunity to escape, bringing jade with him. "Brother finn is in trouble, we gotta stop him." Maul said as his wounds healed, and he dragged the cocoon that held jade in it behind him. Once on the surface, maul ripped the coccoon, and went Savage Hulk. From there, he stopped smasher in his tracks by grabbing his fists. "Stop brother! You are better than this!" He called out as finn seemed to get angrier. Jade had a tear roll down her face as she had thoughts going through her head. "He is going to die...." @LokiofSP @National @CasualDragon

LokiofSP said:
Sarah:

@Steel Zinogre

???

Morgan smiled and had begun to get ready for the fight...When he suddenly felt a shard of glass in his neck. His eyes widened as he thrashed violently to hit whoever had done that. He sighed at tge apperance of ZETA, "Oh come on, now this is getting plain unfair..." He hit one last botton on his suit as his exo-suit and the machine Gus had given him (With slight modifications) appeared by him. Morgan took the glass from his neck and smiled, "That's better..."

@LucianGrey7971 @hudhouse @Pink Gorilla
@LucianGrey7971[/URL] @LokiofSP
Zeta watched as Morgan went into the Destroyer, and already had a counter ready for that device. His auto-cannons abruptly exploded into flames as it fused with the flamethrowers, revealing themselves to be giant flaming swords! With the energy weapon prepared, designed to drink the very energy from the bones of his foes, he charges straight at Morgan with blades extended. Zeta snarled out, "...The hypocritical heretic deserves punishment for his sins!"

'Morgan' chuckled, "Ruby Johnson is one out of the many you killed when fighting Hollow. I did my research..." He got in his machine and sent the exo-suit after Jordan, each time it landed a blow, another name was called...

Morgan attempts to catch th blade with a grit of the teeth, "You are insufferable, you know that?!"

@LucianGrey7971 @hudhouse

LokiofSP said:
'Morgan' chuckled, "Ruby Johnson is one out of the many you killed when fighting Hollow. I did my research..." He got in his machine and sent the exo-suit after Jordan, each time it landed a blow, another name was called...
Morgan attempts to catch th blade with a grit of the teeth, "You are insufferable, you know that?!"

@LucianGrey7971 @hudhouse
Zeta's top bursted open with cool steam, revealing highly advanced dark matter missiles! Locked within a spacial tomb, if the missile hits it's target it will essentially eradicate a 6 foot area. The missiles locked onto the Exo-suit that flew after Jordan, marking the suit but not firing. The chest of Zeta opened though to reveal a laser drill that began to fire straight into Morgan who was still holding the blades back, every second of contact slowly filling him with more power. Zeta stated, "...Class 97-B Tyrant Assault Mech, designed to face cosmic level opponents. I am a Mk. 47 model, the fourth most advanced of all the Devil Hunters. I am designed to destroy... Probabilities of survival? 5%..."

Jordan continued to absorb the blows, but something was odd, he wasn't being pushed back or grimacing in pain anymore "1 to save thousands.' he muttered

Poor choice of words. Connor'd decided, and didn't really know how to handle Aedan's mood and tone at the moment. Then he'd heard the wheels moving and Connor looked over his shoulder to see Aedan trying to flag down a cab as well, "What makes you thi--" The blonde stopped mid-sentence as he saw a cab moving oddly slow and everything became clear. With a huff he let his arm drop, and the moment he spotted Aedan looking woozy and mumbling to get him in the cab. Connor moved quickly to crouch in front of the wheelchair trying to look at the other boy in the eyes to get a gauge on what was going on. Connor felt helpless for that moment, nearly calling it quits and wheeling him back inside, but though a split-second decision he motioned Mason over to help him. Between the two they helped Aedan into the cab, "If your coming with I need you to stay with him, make sure he doesn't pass out alright?"

Connor jogged around the Taxi to the drivers window, "Wha-? Oh, no he's fine don't worry about it. Just..." The blonde explained to the driver to bring them to Avengers Tower and when he felt comfortable that he'd be fine between the driver and Mason, the blonde sprinted to his bike and quickly strapped his helmet on to follow the taxi. Having just started up the bike and preparing to lift the kick-stand he had to pause when he felt the tingle in his mind.

The message was loud and clear and it made Connor uncomfortable in two ways, first off that some jerk had issues much like Laxus with going into peoples minds. "Hey pal, get out of my head." Secondly it meant he couldn't sneak Aedan into the tower and bail, they'd likely corner him before he could make his escape. The blonde shook his helmeted head before backing the bike up.

@Archon @Raikou Kaminari @GoldenChari

(Kind of sped things up a tad, also a poopy rushed post. sowwy. Feel free to ignore certain bits if you had plans.)

Morrigan shook with every blow and grit his teeth, he realized just how not prepared he was for this. He looked for the disc once more and plunged it into a slot, allowing the suit to groan as Mephisto's remaining power filled it. It glowed red and suddenly moved faster. Morrigan attempted ten punches to ZETA that, if hit, would leave massive dents.

If this had actually been Morgan, the boy would be drooling over the sight of an actual live robot fight, in fact, the boy might've taken out his phone and begun to record it, probably while humming the Transformers theme song. But the one inside the suit instead said, "ZETA...I do not seek power, I simply seek justice...Please understand my plight..."

@hudhouse

The exo-suits hits became more violent and hard as the pre-recorded names came through the speakers. Though at the next one, for just a second, Morgan had choked while speaking, "Ma- *ahem* Mary Walker..."

@LucianGrey7971

"Oh~ did I kill someone you loved? Well that explains this stupid vendetta..." Jordan said and dodged the next blow before driving his fist into the suit's chest. It then became clear that Jordan had been absorbing the impact energy at the expense of his own safety, all of that energy released itself back onto the exo-suit...all at once. "THAT was the FIRST thing I learned...Energy doesn't disappear...it only transfers."

@LokiofSP

LokiofSP said:
Morrigan shook with every blow and grit his teeth, he realized just how not prepared he was for this. He looked for the disc once more and plunged it into a slot, allowing the suit to groan as Mephisto's remaining power filled it. It glowed red and suddenly moved faster. Morrigan attempted ten punches to ZETA that, if hit, would leave massive dents.
If this had actually been Morgan, the boy would be drooling over the sight of an actual live robot fight, in fact, the boy might've taken out his phone and begun to record it, probably while humming the Transformers theme song. But the one inside the suit instead said, "ZETA...I do not seek power, I simply seek justice...Please understand my plight..."

@hudhouse

The exo-suits hits became more violent and hard as the pre-recorded names came through the speakers. Though at the next one, for just a second, Morgan had choked while speaking, "Ma- *ahem* Mary Walker..."

@LucianGrey7971
Well, the blows came fast and quick! One swift punch shattered the laser cannon, one more ripping a sword straight off! Zeta twisted to the left as his arm was shattered, before getting a smash to the face that sent him backwards. Zeta screamed and muttered in electric gibberish, before one of his anti-matter missiles detonated, cleanly destroying the mech by itself, leaving nothing.. not even ash.

everyday_mech_2_by_progv-d3ddhkj.jpg

A larger and much more bulky mech slammed down from the sky, crushing the remains of Zeta if there were any! A vast bolt of electricity cracked from between it's two cannons, which lit up with constantly heavy fire. The bolts were designed to make tanks look like paper, and if they hit Morrgan? Well, it would be even worse.

Zeta stated from the new suit, "Model 97-C... but I do have a question? Why did the humble child turn into the means of slaughter and deceit? It makes no sense... unless your a Daemon of Daemons? A Final Boss Class?" Zeta slowly began to prepare the Vulcan missiles..

Morrigan was quickly on tbe next copy, grapeling the robots canons as if to keep them from firing, he also gave a quick knee to the bot, he laughed at ZETA's theories, "I'm both and neither... I am the part of Morgan that deeply resents those around him, the part he keeps tucked away hoping I don't get out...I was just VERY determined to see this through...." Morrigan stifled a laugh at Jordan's little display, "Mary Walker was a great woman, in fact, if not for her I would not be here today... But I care not of her..."

@hudhouse @LucianGrey7971

LokiofSP said:
Morrigan was quickly on tbe next copy, grapeling the robots canons as if to keep them from firing, he also gave a quick knee to the bot, he laughed at ZETA's theories, "I'm both and neither... I am the part of Morgan that deeply resents those around him, the part he keeps tucked away hoping I don't get out...I was just VERY determined to see this through...." Morrigan stifled a laugh at Jordan's little display, "Mary Walker was a great woman, in fact, if not for her I would not be here today... But I care not of her..."

@hudhouse @LucianGrey7971
Zeta's body abruptly exploded open, revealing... Augustus Von Doom?! He stood there covered in shadows and rags, with blood red eyes that starred straight into Morrigan's soul. His very body was overflowing with raw cosmic power. He was weaker then when he was a celestial, but now? Now he had control, and as such he attempted to use the strength to crack a planet to rip Morrigan's armor straight in half! His voice was harsh and rough, no longer protected by his armor... "...I should never have let you lived... ZETA! Give me data..."

"Does anyone stay dead around here?" Jordan said, his breathing a bit ragged...was he going to have to fight Augustus as well? If so he had no choice but to give in...

Morrigan fell to the floor, eyes wide. Before him, was the reason ANY of this happened! HE was the reason he'd convinced Morgan to go through with this! HE was where he'd gotten these ideas! HE was supposed to be dead!

'Wait... Is that Agustus?! And that girl, Jordan was holding her, why was he-... Is she his daughter? I-I change my mind! I don't want to do this anymore! Let's say sorry and go home! I want to finish that big bowl of lasanga we starte-'

'Shut up! For the love of god shut the fuck up you useless idiot!'

Morrigan scowled as he pushe Morgan back into the corner of his mind, he picked up a piece of shrapnel and clutched it tight, he cleared his throat and approached him, "But why kill me when you risk loseing my 'other half'...You kill me, you kill him as well..."

@hudhouse

sitanomoto said:
Terry turned the corner of the hallway and stopped suddenly, a cookie crumb falling from the corner of his mouth onto the floor, and he nearly dropped his glass of milk. "Oo ah yhoo?" He said through a mouthful of cookie.
Thomas was startled by the sudden appearance of another person in front of him. The person obviously had not been expecting to see him either, judging by the cookie stuffed in his mouth. This, he could work with. "Hi!" he said, "I work here, I'm with the department of research and science. I was wondering if you could take me to the leader of the avengers, or their head scientist or whoever would know a lot? I have some...important matters to discuss with him.". Thomas knew that he had just lied through his teeth, but he needed to see someone knowledgeable fast before any more interruptions occurred.

The fabrics of space and time start to ripple, and out from a portal that was ripped open, Thaddeus enters the battlefield. The large portal is closed again, and Thaddeus just stands there, watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back