• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Thaddeus watches from the ship everything unfolding from a large projection he made with his magic. Waving one finger around, he can swipe through several scenes, observing and watching everything that's happening. Richie only growls as he watches.

"You gotta be lying to me if you're saying we are just going to watch this happen! If he continues doing this, he'll awaken the damn threat that lives there!"

However, Thaddeus only shakes his head, his rainbow like eyes resonating with power, and formidability.

"You must learn some patience, Richie. If we go in now, then we will waste our army on fighting Augustus, someone who is not the problem. Patience."

Tony nodded in thought. "I would have to talk about something like this with the team, although really, you should have gone straight to Cassie... Who I assume sent you to me." He sighed at the irony. "Truth is, I'm not really leader of the Avengers. I mean, I am the leader of the older Avengers, but the next generation is Cassie's job."

Tony looked to Desimus. "Black Panther, huh?" He nodded. "T'challa was a good friend of mine. I'd be happy to let you in, But like I said, Talk to Cassie."

He nodded towards the raging battle outside. "If you want to help prove yourselves, you can always start by fighting those things. I'm going out in a minute to help, I just need to finish my suit."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassie went straight for the Savage Deviljho, landing on its back. She let out a loud "YEEEEE HAAAAAA!!" As she latched onto it. Plunging her fist into the muscle on the creature's back, she grabs a hold of a muscle and pulls out. One of the deviljho's arms went limp, throwing it off balance and making it teeter dangerously to one side, then it regained its balance. It jumped, trying to shake Cassie off, but working out in her lab/room really paid off as she held on tightly with both her legs and one hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaper said:
Dimitri grabbed hypnas. "It's hitting the fan out there. I have to take you somewhere safe. Gus is talking about killing people around the world!" @sitanomoto
Harry cracked his neck. He had been a full time CEO for a few weeks now, and thusly hadn't seen action since the experiment. He turned on his comlink to talk on all avengers stations. "Hello? What's going on out there? Does anyone need an extra man?"
Hypnas's eyes widened as Dimitri grabbed her. "Let me help, Dimitri. I can bring down one of those things, let me be a part of the team." She implored, looking into his eyes. She was absolutely serious.

CasualDragon said:
There was a sinking feeling in his chest at Augustus' broadcast. "I thought that we could help him. I tried- we tried to invite him here and join us. I guess he doesn't like our offer. As for what we can do... We can try talking with him. And that's all I have for plans at the moment." He pulled out his squashed remains of his phone again and sighed. He tossed the destroyed device on the desk and walked around to power on the laptop that was sitting back there. "What are the chances that he'll answer a Skype call at the moment?" He couldn't think of anything better so he entered his info and pressed the button to Skype call Augustus.
@Archon @hudhouse
The sky shifted, and abruptly Augustus formed, dwarfing the Earth. He was around 1.2 times as big as Earth, though only Heroes and Villains could see him due to his magic presence. His eyes glowed brightly, before back its normal glow. Secretly he was protecting the Mothership, but he stated clearly, ".... .... .... ... Ring.... Ring... Augustus speaking..."

Desimus stretches his arms before looking out the window.

"Prove myself worthy? Alright, I'll go ahead and do that."

Desimus snaps his fingers next to the suitcase, and it springs open, his panther Suit showing. He grabs it, slipping it on. Right as he puts on his mask, he jumps out of the window, his motorcycle auto piloting towards his landing spot. He succesfuly jumps onto the motorcycle, zooming off to the beasts. Once he spots them, he pulls out a pistol, and starts to fire incendiary rounds into the dinosaur. Suddenly, he feels a heavy magical presence, and looks up to see Augustus.

"Who the hell is that?"

National said:
Desimus stretches his arms before looking out the window.
"Prove myself worthy? Alright, I'll go ahead and do that."

Desimus snaps his fingers next to the suitcase, and it springs open, his panther Suit showing. He grabs it, slipping it on. Right as he puts on his mask, he jumps out of the window, his motorcycle auto piloting towards his landing spot. He succesfuly jumps onto the motorcycle, zooming off to the beasts. Once he spots them, he pulls out a pistol, and starts to fire incendiary rounds into the dinosaur. Suddenly, he feels a heavy magical presence, and looks up to see Augustus.

"Who the hell is that?"
Augustus turns and stares at Desmius, and responds... "...Augustus Von Doom..."

Desimus couldn't help himself.

"So you're like am eighties villain? Did you get your villain name with the random name generator?"

National said:
Desimus couldn't help himself.
"So you're like am eighties villain? Did you get your villain name with the random name generator?"
Augustus snickered honestly. He stated, "Augustus means Courage and Bravery, while Von Doom I inherited from my father. And you? I do believe I met you but I do not remember..."

"Don't worry about it. You're not really interrupting." When Augustus formed in the sky Finn looked from the small Stark Tower laptop to the huge figure before turning away from the laptop and stepping outside. "Augustus. You have to stop this. You can't go through with your plan. I'm sorry that you didn't feel like you belonged. You can join us you know. Teach us how to do better in a way that doesn't change the population. You can't have good without evil. I want to be on your side and show everybody that you're not a bad guy. But you can't use this injection." @hudhouse

Desimus nods at Finn, not stating anything else. Augustus wasn't as bad as Desimus first believed.

"I don't know if we have met. I am Desimus, the son of Black Panther, and King of Wakanda. Whether we met as children, I do not know. And I do not know much about you. But is this how you have to make your mark on the world? By destroying it?"

@CasualDragon @hudhouse

sitanomoto said:
Tony nodded in thought. "I would have to talk about something like this with the team, although really, you should have gone straight to Cassie... Who I assume sent you to me." He sighed at the irony. "Truth is, I'm not really leader of the Avengers. I mean, I am the leader of the older Avengers, but the next generation is Cassie's job."
Tony looked to Desimus. "Black Panther, huh?" He nodded. "T'challa was a good friend of mine. I'd be happy to let you in, But like I said, Talk to Cassie."

He nodded towards the raging battle outside. "If you want to help prove yourselves, you can always start by fighting those things. I'm going out in a minute to help, I just need to finish my suit."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassie went straight for the Starving Deviljho, landing on its back. She let out a loud "YEEEEE HAAAAAA!!" As she latched onto it. Plunging her fist into the strings of exposed muscle on the creature's back, she grabs a hold of a muscle and pulls out. One of the deviljho's arms went limp, throwing it off balance and making it teeter dangerously to one side, then it regained its balance. It jumped, trying to shake Cassie off, but working out in her lab/room really paid off as she held on tightly with both her legs and one hand.
'"I wanted to talk to the man it all started with and the one who runs the Tower. I just wanted to see if obe of the first Avengers. Felt my ideas were good. I will heed your words and talk to Cassie Stark next." Raikou replied before eyeing the red sky and the projection of Augustus over Earth. He looked down from the window and it looked like the one he knows as Hulk's child trying to reason with him, Raikou found humor in a the fact something normally irrational and wrathful attempting such an approach.

Then he heard Tony tell him he should assist the Avengers in taking out the monsters. "Well I would helo if it didn't seem with their current number they have the situation under control. But I need to talk to Cassie anyway so." Raikou leapt out of the window and began to dive towards the ground. His body became surrounded in electricity as shortly before he hit the ground he pulled up using electricity to fly. He made a beeline striaight for the Savage Deviljho, as it was starving it would likely try to eat him which was his plan of attack.

He would fly in through it's open mouth and down its throat before it could close it's teeth on him. Then from the inside simple contact with it's inside will electrocute it constantly. But he would slashed around with his sword infused with electricity. It's electric infusion would allow him to even cut throughbone with enough swings as it would weaken the bond that hold them together. He would look to cut his way out through the side of the Deviljho once he was done slashing up it's insides to the point it should die or the very least be unable to move. He would exit in a torrent of blood and flesh, but barely covered in blood.

sitanomoto said:

~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassie went straight for the Starving Deviljho, landing on its back. She let out a loud "YEEEEE HAAAAAA!!" As she latched onto it. Plunging her fist into the strings of exposed muscle on the creature's back, she grabs a hold of a muscle and pulls out. One of the deviljho's arms went limp, throwing it off balance and making it teeter dangerously to one side, then it regained its balance. It jumped, trying to shake Cassie off, but working out in her lab/room really paid off as she held on tightly with both her legs and one hand.
(The starving one is dead. The Savage one is after Cassie. And the aberrant one died also.) @sitanomoto @CasualDragon @Raikou Kaminari

"I'm here..." Jordan started, the world seemed to warp around the two of them, once it settled, they were in the same room as Stark "To discuss my vehemont distaste with the annoying repetition that seems to befall the Avengers..."

Strout grew appalled by the immense blood shed, and felt saddened as he saw the Savage Deviljho died. So he took it upon himself to do something, and something he will probably regret. He tackled the Apex, and formed a cage around it. His face formed to the rest of the group, and he spoke. "I am Strout!" Meaning, 'I will not let you kill anymore of these creatures. This is Wrong!' "What do you mean this is wrong!? They Attacked US!" Maxton shouted at strout as he sighed, the Apex Deviljho staying still as it felt fear running throughout its body. "I am Strout...." he said, meaning, 'Because...... there has been nothing but death ever since I showed up, but mostly, I am tired of seeing the constant conflict......' Maxton dropped his guns, and walked up to the Wooden Cage that is Strout. "We.... Had had no idea you felt that way..... I'm sorry....." Maxton said as he turned to the others. "You may not understand him, but he said that he is tired of the bloodshed! He feels that slaughtering these creatures.... just because of how they are.... is wrong." He said as he took off his helmet, and crossed his arms, holding his helm. "Strout also said that we have said we are tired of death, but we kill anyway, in the name of defending others. Is that right, Strout?" Maxton asked him as he nodded with a smile. "I wish Richie were here...... He would be proud of me right now." Strout thought as he sighed. @sitanomoto @CasualDragon @Raikou Kaminari @hudhouse @National

CSsie released her Deviljho, flying down to Strout and smiling. "We need more like you, Strout, O wise and Noble tree." She looked at the Deviljho that she had wounded. "Can they understand English, or can you speak to them, Strout?" She asked.

"Well if he got that thing under lock and key, someone will figure out how to send it back to where it came from." Raikou said sheathing his blade. "Meaning as long as he can keep it in there, we and it are safe so we're free to focus on other matters." Raikou felt this demonstrates a need for a divison of groups of the Avengers. In a fight with a much more dangerous opponent, such an action would only succeed in getting comrades killed as such all those that prefer not to kill should be grouped together so that way such an action would not have to be taken.

Raikou looked up at the red sky. "It's kind of funny, if what he says is true then does that mean the Ave gers are getting tired of being heroes who battle villains and would simply prefer to be non combst heroes like firemen and paramedics. Honestly when violence and combat is thrown into the mix so times people die that's just the way it is, if one can't take it then that kind of life is not for them. Least, that's how I see it."

He looked over at Cassie Stark. "Your father told me to take my idea to you next. I guess that means he doesn't find it totally worth it or that it's worth a second look."

"I am Strout." the tree said, meaning, "I can sense their cause for attack..... It is in their nature to constantly eat anything they can, even if it means hunting a species to extinction. They are starved.... and need to feed." He said as Slash and Maul came in. "Cass.... The tree is right.... these things eat until a species is gone, we need to somehow get that one to an isolated island, where it can fend for itself, and maybe learn to ration its food." Slash said as maul growled. "You are a bunch of pansies.... I saw we kill it while we still can." "YOU IDIOT! IT NEEDS TO LEARN CONTROL! Just like you do..." He was cut off as Maul grabbed him by the neck, and threw slash into a building. "Never.... Call me an idiot." he said in an aggressive tone, his anger built up quicker than Finn and Bruce's ever would. @sitanomoto @National @CasualDragon @Raikou Kaminari

Morgan began laughing at the conversation, before realizing nobody was laughing with him. He looked around and blinked, "Oh... Your serious... Well uh... I'm sorry but I don't see any reason to keep these things alive. I don't kill people, never have and never will. But killing a savage animal that can't be reasoned with, esspecialy one killing innocents, I don't see a reason NOT to them." Morgan looked at the caged animal and shook his head, "Animals aren't like people, their creatures of habit and survival, they have intincts they follow. They can't change like we can, frankly, killing them is the responsible thing to do."

@Steel Zinogre

As if right on cue, a huge hole in space and time gets ripped wide open in the middle of the park, and out of the hole comes a single fighter spaceship, flying all the way up, and around the Avengers tower. Out of the ship, a small little furry thing jumps out of the ship. After the little guy jumped, the ship flies right back into the hole, the hole in space and time closing back up, as if nothing happened. Suddenly, a yeehaw is heard from the little creature, and a jetpack is heard as the little guy wooshes down in front of everyone. To closer inspection, the creature was a raccoon, but not just any raccoon. Richie snarls as he touches down onto the ground, stretching out his robotic arm.

"The hell did my furry ass miss?"

LokiofSP said:
Morgan began laughing at the conversation, before realizing nobody was laughing with him. He looked around and blinked, "Oh... Your serious... Well uh... I'm sorry but I don't see any reason to keep these things alive. I don't kill people, never have and never will. But killing a savage animal that can't be reasoned with, esspecialy one killing innocents, I don't see a reason NOT to kill them." He bum rushed past Strout and pushed a nearby civillian out of the way of one of the dinosaur's teeth.

@Steel Zinogre
(The Apex Deviljho is Surrounded by Strout in cage form..... I know you guys get picky when I mess up.... but please, try to read my posts closely..... I'm not trying to be a jerk..... Really, I'm not.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back