• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Sage growled but said nothing knowing he should anger Cassie for fear he might get his bones broken. The room began its normal temperature again but the area around Sage was significantly colder but his killer intent still hung over everyone especially Raikou and Descimu

@National @Raikou Kaminari

National said:
Desimus sighs as he feels the rapier close to his neck. Suddenly, before the child could react, a blade was at Sages throat as well.
"Don't you think it would be smart to know who you are fighting? Cocky little fish."

@djinnamon @Raikou Kaminari
"STOP!!" Chocola shouted as she climbed up to Desimus' shoulder. "Don't hurt him... please. He's my big brother!" she shouted defensively, helga dashed up, and jumped, landing in front of the tower in a leap of 15 feet, fists first, however, the slime on her became docile, which means no explosions on impact, or slime puddles left on the ground. Helga growled at sage as she walked closer, stomping hard until her horn was inches from his face. She then snorts, as a warning to back off. @djinnamon @sitanomoto @National

Sage sighed and made the rapier disappear. " Fine but don't call me frosty also I'm sorry for attacking those two idiots annoyed me. " he said gesturing to Miranda and Raikou as he looked at Desimus. He gave a weak smile before turning to Cassie , the killer intent finally vanished as he did so.

@Steel Zinogre @Raikou Kaminari

Morgan came running down the stairs and got between Raikou and Cassie, he looked the sword using boy up and down, "Yeah... No offence, but if you wanted to meet with the Starks you could have done it better... Now before you meet with them, you get to talk to me. Why are you here?"

@Raikou Kaminari

"I just wanted to speak to the Starks and Starks only unless you also have Quicksilver's son here as well. The child behind is the one who initiated hostilities and feels like he is entitled to information concerning my business." Raikou explained. "You know why I am here, if you're about to ask me to surrender my blade then that's very late. A point I wish to discuss is the lack of security here. But that's not my main business and no I shall not surrender my blade." Raikou stroked his beard for a second.

@everyone present in lobby of the Tower

Desimus clears his throat, looking at Cassie.

"So you're the one who looks like Hermione on crack. The name is Desimus, I am the King of Wakanda, T'Challa's son. I am the current Black Panther, and I am here to join the Avengers. Connor sent me here."

@sitanomoto

Last edited by a moderator:
Morgan put up one finger in protest, "Or, you could talk to the Avengers as a whole, just sayin. And also, this team is the group who was intregal in deafeating Thanos! I'm like... 80 percent sure we can take what comes through the lobby..."

@Raikou Kaminari

Quiet jumped and turned around quickly. When she saw that it was just Tech she sighed in relief. 'Thank you, but I'm fine. How are you?' She signed.

"I planned to eventually, but first I wanted to discuss my business with your leadership, then the veterans, and then the prospects." Raikou replied. He revealed the reason he didn't discuss his business with Sage even before the kid turned irrational. He had a plan and he intended to stick to it.

Sage rolled his at Raikou. " Well guess what idiot , you waltz in here as if you owned the place so sorry if I found suspicious. " he said with a huff. He really want to freeze this idiot into a ice cube but he wouldn't.

@Raikou Kaminari

"Well~ I figured you wanted to get out of this warehouse" she said and a metallic arm popped out of her backpack and handed Quiet a bracelet

'Well I can't really leave until I get this parasite out off me. It's not safe to go out.' Quiet signed. She grabbed the bracelet and held it up. 'What is this for?' She signed with one hand. @LucianGrey7971

Desimus rolls his eyes, leaning on his motorcycle.

"We don't even have like a form or anything? Like a little sign up sheet, and then you guys email me if I made it? This is Harder than signing up for college."

Desimus looks at Cassie, waiting for her answer.

@sitanomoto

"It'll keep the parasites dormant and prevent them from spreading...what, you thought I was just eye candy?" she twirled one of her braids absent mindedly

"Well. If it isn't the panther's kid. It's nice to finally meet you." Harry Osborn said, approaching the group. "And no, they don't have forms. But you're a goddamn King, I'm sure you've made it." @National

Desimus turns around, looking at Harry Osborn. Of course, he knew who he was, the young billionaire playboy. Desimus nods, holding his hand out for Harry to shake.

"I know who you are. Harry Osborn, owner of Oscorps. I have made plenty of deals with you in the past before through representatives"

@Reaper

Last edited by a moderator:
Raikou resisted the urge to decaptiate Sage. Not only was the kid, the first to be rude, the first to turn to hostilities, attacked the King of Wakanda, and at the same time was a random prospect but claimed he was justified in his actions. This kid was a whole new kind of ignorant, he wanted to turn around push his sword through Sage's spinal cord. But he didn't, he had much more important matters to tend to rather than the foolish boy.

Quiet walked out of the tower cautiously and looked around. She took a few steps and took a deep breath. Everything will be fine. Besides, they can't spread unless you speak. She looked up and saw Jordan waiting for something or someone. @LucianGrey7971

Users who are viewing this thread

Back