• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Sage's face instantly morphed it a look of seriousness as purple energy swarmed around his hand. He glared at the man as the air became colder and colder. " It actually is , now tell me what your name is and what is your business here. " he said monotone

@Raikou Kaminari

(Wait @Steel Zinogre where do you live? And also Chocola can just jump onto Desimus' motorcycle, and they'll be heading back to the Avengers tower)

ZETA was getting rather bored... so decided why not talk to some of the Avengers? ZETA tried to activate a Skype call with anyone who was willing to pick up...

@Anyone

djinnamon said:
Sage's face instantly morphed it a look of seriousness as purple energy swarmed around his hand. He glared at the man as the air became colder and colder. " It actually is , now tell me what your name is and what is your business here. " he said monotone
@Raikou Kaminari
Raikou didn't want to end up cutting someone down today but it seemed unavoidable. The air became charged as Raikou began to call upon his power. Raikou put one hand on his sword and turned to face Sage, electricity pulsated through his body as he activated Electrical Enhanced Condition. "You're no Stark, likely a prospect for the Avengers. It's not your business right this moment kid, so back down at you can leave with both arms attached to you." Raikou warned.

National said:
(Wait @Steel Zinogre where do you live? And also Chocola can just jump onto Desimus' motorcycle, and they'll be heading back to the Avengers tower)
(California..... Southern california.) Chocola, excited with desimus staying with her and the avengers, hopped onto his motorcycle. She awaited him as she sat on the back end.

Azazel then picked up the call. "Hey! It's been a while Z.... If I may call you by that.." he said with a smile as he waved into the camera. @National @hudhouse

hudhouse said:
ZETA regonized Azazel and stated, "Azazel! Augustus would like to meet you if you have some free time, since you are capable of teleportation. Though he's coming shortly to Earth in a few days so it shouldn't be to bad of a wait. How have you been doing and the rest of the team?"
"Still shaken up.... but we are all fine. We even got a couple new members.... Bubbles and Maul. I don't know much about them both... but I sense a potential. And I have loads of free time, since cassie is always working on things around the tower, or helping her dad with a project. Where should I meet him?" he asked Zeta as he moved his hair out of his face. @hudhouse

Sage narrowed his eyes as snow began falling and the purple glow engulfed his other hand while his killer intent filled the room. The room got colder and colder to the point frost appeared on the floor as snow fell to the ground." I doubt I would lose my arms. Don't annoy me i'm warning you , I may not kill you but a fight with me will scare the hell out of you. " he warned knowing that he would not hold back if this man annoyed him any further.

@Raikou Kaminari

@hudhouse[/URL]
ZETA stated, "...Sending you the coordinates now. Augustus decided to just name the planet after the literal English translation, Dissonance. But... Augustus has changed... massively since you last saw him. This planet is... immensely large!" Through quantum transmuting, the location was presented. It was a few thousand light years away. It showed a flaming crystal garden that was strangely peaceful. ZETA stated, "...Guess Augustus shall see you soon then!"

Connor just gave an uninterested shrug at the sight of Desimus' bike. "Alright." Though at the question of where Connor was going the blonde gave it a moment of thought because, to be honest, he wasn't sure. There was always going back to the hospital, but he'd spent so much time there checking on Aedan and getting looked over himself the last two weeks that he felt he should at least hold off a while.

"I'm on vacation, or leave, or whatever you want to call it." He found it awkward speaking about this, and this was the best excuse he could come up with. Connor had been a part of the Avengers for as long as he could remember, and had only taken small breaks when injured or something had come up. But dropping it all together? It was a first and Connor wasn't really sure what to do or how to react.

There was another vibration from his phone, and he'd expected it to be a reply from Cassie. Instead it was...ZETA? Connor couldn't fathom how ZETA had gotten his skype, while he shouldn't be surprised at the A.I. The blonde hesitated before hitting the decline button, he couldn't just kind of leave...but he just hoped it wasn't important.

@hudhouse @National

hudhouse said:
ZETA stated, "...Sending you the coordinates now. Augustus decided to just name the planet after the literal English translation, Dissonance. But... Augustus has changed... massively since you last saw him. This planet is... immensely large!" Through quantum transmuting, the location was presented. It was a few thousand light years away. It showed a flaming crystal garden that was strangely peaceful. ZETA stated, "...Guess Augustus shall see you soon then!"
"See you soon then." he said as he hung up the call, and then made a portal of his own blood, to Augustus' planet. He exits the portal into his house. "Gus?! You home?!" He called, standing in the middle of the living room, holding his wound on his hand, to be sure that blood does not drip onto the floor.

Desimus looks at Connor, his eyes trying to analyze Connor. However, he couldn't pick up anything from him, so he shrugs back.

"Don't get yourself in trouble. That would be a real pain in the ass."

Desimus sees that Chocola was already on his motorcycle, and he gets on, revving the engine. He gave Connor a final look before zooming down the street. After hauling 100 mph down the streets, Desimus spots the tower, and stops the motorcycle into the nearest parking spot he could find. He grabs both his suitcases, motioning Chocola to follow. Right as he opens the doors, however, he sees two men stare each other down.

"How nice. Sparky and Frosty. Anyways, either of you with the Avengers?"

@Steel Zinogre
@Raikou Kaminari @djinnamon

National said:
Desimus looks at Connor, his eyes trying to analyze Connor. However, he couldn't pick up anything from him, so he shrugs back.
"Don't get yourself in trouble. That would be a real pain in the ass."

Desimus sees that Chocola was already on his motorcycle, and he gets on, revving the engine. He gave Connor a final look before zooming down the street. After hauling 100 mph down the streets, Desimus spots the tower, and stops the motorcycle into the nearest parking spot he could find. He grabs both his suitcases, motioning Chocola to follow. Right as he opens the doors, however, he sees two men stare each other down.

"How nice. Sparky and Frosty. Anyways, either of you with the Avengers?"

@Steel Zinogre
@Raikou Kaminari @djinnamon
Chocola followed Desimus as helga tried to stop, but started tumbling into a Mack Truck as she tried to make a turn while running as fast as she could. Chocola looked back, and wanted to run back, but did not, as the Raging Brachydios recovered from her fall, and ran up to the tower.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"See you soon then." he said as he hung up the call, and then made a portal of his own blood, to Augustus' planet. He exits the portal into his house. "Gus?! You home?!" He called, standing in the middle of the living room, holding his wound on his hand, to be sure that blood does not drip onto the floor.

[/QUOTE]
The living room suddenly... vanished into thin air? He stood on a valley looking upon the flaming gardens. An Augustus robot walked up with ZETA's voice, "...Friend! Sorry, we had to shield your mind a bit so you can adapt. Augustus is here but... you need to be prepared. He... killed again. He made a deal with Galactus for a lot of Vibranium... but the armor he made from it takes a little bit to get used to. Would you like to talk to the actual Augustus, or through my body here?"

Sage had actually calmed down but when the man called him frosty he made a rapier of ice and thrusted at the man stopping short of the of the man's neck. " Don't. Ever. Call. Me . Frosty. " he said , venom dripping for every word as his eyes darkened and he glared at Descimus.

@National

djinnamon said:
Sage narrowed his eyes as snow began falling and the purple glow engulfed his other hand while his killer intent filled the room. The room got colder and colder to the point frost appeared on the floor as snow fell to the ground." I doubt I would lose my arms. Don't annoy me i'm warning you , I may not kill you but a fight with me will scare the hell out of you. " he warned knowing that he would not hold back if this man annoyed him any further.
@Raikou Kaminari
"I have killed stronger opponents than you kid." Raikou answered. He then felt like he didn't want to cut this kid to pieces. His grip on his blade slackened a bit. Then someone walks in who he recognizes as Wakanda's King, he had been offered assassination contracts several times for this guy's head and always declined them because he didn't seem like a bad guy. This only reminded him of this foolish kid in front of him and how he wanted a second ago to chop him to pieces, this wasn't his line of thinking and he was beginning to see that. "No, never would I join up with Avengers while their in such a ragtag and sorry state." Raikou replied to Desmius. Then he saw the kid charge at the King of Wakanda. This ignited previously surpressed anger, and his girp tightnend on his sword. He lightning warped right next to the kid with his own blade so close to the kid's throat he'd likely feel the waves being given off by the electrically infused blade.

@Reaper @National

@National[/URL] @hudhouse
((Omg me too!!! Where in so cal?))

Cassie bolted down the base of the tower, gauntlets on her hands, and she blasted both of the two boys going at each other's throats. "NOT IN MY HOUSE, YOU DONT!" She yelled. Her eyes were alight with fury. "You both can either take the fight outside, or tell me who the hell paged me on the PA system." She held both of her gauntlets ready to fire.

Sage managed to see the man and he stomped his foot on the ground and wall of ice came up and froze the mans hand before he could hurt him. Sage growled as the room temperature became as cold as the arctic. " Do you really want to die. " he asked the man with the sword as he turned to him.

@Raikou Kaminari

sitanomoto said:
Cassie bolted down the base of the tower, gauntlets on her hands, and she blasted both of the two boys going at each other's throats. "NOT IN MY HOUSE, YOU DONT!" She yelled. Her eyes were alight with fury. "You both can either take the fight outside, or tell me who the hell paged me on the PA system." She held both of her gauntlets ready to fire.
ZETA noticed the irony from the nanobot swarms that people just seemed to not care about anymore. He began to Skype her...

sitanomoto said:
(Temecula)

Raikou simply dodged the ice wall, leaving an after image that made it looked like it had worked. This kid to his conditioning was slow, though not like it would have worked anyway. He stopped around behind the kid. "Do you want go the rest of your life being paralyzed from the neck down?" he asked in return. Then a girl wearing parts of what seemed like Iron Man armor came down and threatened them. He sheathed his blade once she claimed to have been paged meaningnshe was a Stark but no the ideal one. He turned his back on kid seemingly ignoring his but making sure to watch him with electroreception.

"I did." Raikou said. "I needed to speak to the individuals who run the Avengers headquarters, I was hoping Tony Stark would be present as well. So is he home?"

@sitanomoto

Last edited by a moderator:
"No... Of course not. If I talk to anyone about it they might assume I'll act try to force everyone like last time. And now that I have the power of the Sentry, they'll be scared. The last thing I need is them not to trust me." Dimitri replied, taking a bite out of the sandwich.

Miranda's jaw dropped as Cassie entered and blasted them. Something was off about the frost guy, that he didn't relax after she tried to push him.

@sitanomoto

@djinnamon @Raikou Kaminari

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back