• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Desimus rips the tranquilizers out of his skin, stumbling back as he tries to stand up. After his sixth attempt, he stands up steadily, leaning onto a nearby chair for support. He grits his teeth as he throws the stack of papers behind him.

"I won't be arrested for stupid things like this. I did justice, and that's that."

He glares at Maxton, grabbing the young space boy by the throat.

"Don't ever talk about my father. You do not know him, you do not know me. Now, let's find where we put this key. Chocola will be fine. She's seen me do this before."

Desimus pushes Maxton back before grabbing the chair again, the tranquilizer fluid and wounds on his body making him start to lose consciousness. He shakes his head as he does his best to stay standing.

@Steel Zinogre

"From what I heard..." Tech said appearing on the doorway to the room, somehow managing to have avoided all the blood spilt "YOU guys need a computer whiz...and Bloody Mckillrage ain't it~ first thing first...get this thing off of me and I'll do the rest."

Moving silently, Joseph hastily leaned against the nearby wall; peering over to notice 4 guards, two were made with batons, and the closest two armed with tranquilizing guns. They didn't have any other choice than to face them, "Okay, I'll take the guy on the left, and the two behind him, you take the closest guy on the right!" Got it? Good let's go!" The boy moved forward without waiting for a response, the guards eyes now firmly upon him; with a powerful sprint he rushed to the first one, planting a solid spinning kick into his stomach, followed by an elbow to his head as wretched forward, firmly eliminating Bad Guy No.1 from the game.

Unfortunately for the baton wielders, Joseph was very skilled at Martial Arts; more so than his father - then again, Precision was a better hero than Hawkeye, everybody knew that - as the two men simultaneously closed in, Joseph span backwards driving his foot into the first assailants mans in a skilled spinning kick with enough force to knock him out, before immediately allowing the second man to attack a few times, whilst Joseph dodged, weaved, and parried with little to no effort. Catching the second mans baton attack, Joseph directed the man over Joseph's shoulder, before assuming a masterful choke-hold causing the guard to pass out after a few seconds.

Whilst he flt he could have ended the fight much quicker, he grinned impressively, before flexing in some sort of superhero pose, "This... Is... Precision!" He quipped, before awaiting some sort of response from Eldkatla;
it's indisputable, I'm such a Spartan! I bet I could take that Leonidas dude in a fight...

@Lemoncakes

Desimus glares at Miranda before he starts to regain his posture, his breathing starting to calm down. He looks over at Tech, and motions his head over to the device, which Fortune was holding.

"Once she puts that device to where it needs to be held, it will release us all. And then, we can free the Avengers, and get the hell off this stupid prison."

"Well then what are you waiting for?" Tech sauntered over to the computer and stood there "Let's get this show on the road"

Alex dropped hugs camouflage and appearedb in the middle of the room. "I...t goes...there" he pointed to the slot before disappearing again

Fortune looked around and smiled, "FOUND IT!!" She jammed the device in a slot and after about three minutes the collars gave a green glow and fell to the floor. Fortune sighed in relief. All Avengers everywhere had their collars dropped, their minds became clear and everything. The cells were unlocked and the doors went under. Guards began to run for the exits as people bathed in the aftermath....

@National @LucianGrey7971 @Reaper @Archon @Lemoncakes @Pyosimros @Pink Gorilla @sitanomoto @Crono @CasualDragon @hudhouse @EveryoneYouDidItHappyHoloween!

Tech put a hand to her neck and smiled mischievously as she felt the flood of all technology once again under her control. "Now let's see what Anarchy we can get into..." she started hacking through the computer systems to find information on who had abducted them.

Jordan lay face down still pretending to be unconscious as the powers of the universe started to pour through him again, the feeling of it was enough to give anyone around an uneasy feeling. Jordan stood slowly and moved his hair out of his face before looking at Laxus "You and I are gonna have a little talk over who plays dead next time..."

@Newtype

Fortune wiped dirt and grime from her clothes. She then sighed in contentment and turned to Desimus, "Now then, where were we?" Not skipping a beat Fortune delivered a hard kick to the abdomen and pushed the king, she then sent her spirit at him and began to pound him into the ground, chunks of stone upturning as the room shakes due to some seemingly invisible force.

She spoke in between the spirits punches,
"How does it f*****g feel huh?! Knowing that your hopless as your about to die! Knowing you can't do s**t, because some who tried to HELP you turned out to be A F*****G ASSHOLE! F**K YOU! F**K YOU! F**K YOU!"

@National

Emile shot webs at Fortune in an attempt to restrain her. The last thing they needed was an all out super powered brawl. Alex readied his tranq gun, still invisible. Tech....stood there not making a move either way

Last edited by a moderator:
Desimus sighs in relief as he feels the collar fall off of his neck, his powers and Wakandan super strength returning to him. However, he was still heavily weakened by his wounds and tranquilizer. He looks over at Fortune, who started to talk to him.

"What do you mean by where were w-"

Suddenly, Desimus gets thrown to the floor by a harsh kick to the chest, being thrown down to the floor as she starts to pummel the straight life out of Desimus. He wasn't able to speak as he was being completely taken down by Fortune.

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
Fortune wiped dirt and grime from her clothes. She then sighed in contentment and turned to Desimus, "Now then, where were we?" Not skipping a beat Fortune delivered a hard kick to the abdomen and pushed the king, she then sent her spirit at him and began to pound him into the ground, chunks of stone upturning as the room shakes due to some seemingly invisible force.
She spoke in between the spirits punches,
"How does it f*****g feel huh?! Knowing that your hopless as your about to die! Knowing you can't do s**t, because some who tried to HELP you turned out to be A F*****G ASSHOLE! F**K YOU! F**K YOU! F**K YOU!"

@National
Chocola and jade came back in, and again, chocola was not running in fear, but she growled at her. She then pounced at Fortune, scratching her face off as she tried to protect Desimus. Jade has had enough conflict, so she grabbed chocola and set her down, then smacked both sides of Fortune's head. "You done yet honey?" she asked

Sage woke up and noticed he was free as he regained his power. He watched as Desimus was attacked and ran over to help him. He tried to pull Fortune off.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Chocola and jade came back in, and again, chocola was not running in fear, but she growled at her. She then pounced at Fortune, scratching her face off as she tried to protect Desimus. Jade has had enough conflict, so she grabbed chocola and set her down, then smacked both sides of Fortune's head. "You done yet honey?" she asked

[/QUOTE]
National said:
Desimus sighs in relief as he feels the collar fall off of his neck, his powers and Wakandan super strength returning to him. However, he was still heavily weakened by his wounds and tranquilizer. He looks over at Fortune, who started to talk to him.
"What do you mean by where were w-"

Suddenly, Desimus gets thrown to the floor by a harsh kick to the chest, being thrown down to the floor as she starts to pummel the straight life out of Desimus. He wasn't able to speak as he was being completely taken down by Fortune.

@Steel Zinogre

Fortune punched Jade square in the nose and pushed her into Emile's webs. She didn't relent on the beatings her spirit was giving Desmius a beating, she faced everyone, "Really? You're going to f*****g defend him? After he killed powerless people?! The f**k is wrong with you all?! We could have TALKED! Diplomacy is a real f*****g thing! We didn't have to slaughter innocent people with families!"

@Steel Zinogre

Sage glared and and slapped Fortune in the face. " Still , its not going to help anything you idiot. If mept this up your not going to be any better than him. " he yelled at her.

LokiofSP said:
Fortune punched Jade square in the nose and pushed her into Emile's webs. She didn't relent on the beatings her spirit was giving Desmius a beating, she faced everyone, "Really? You're going to f*****g defend him? After he killed powerless people?! The f**k is wrong with you all?! We could have TALKED! Diplomacy is a real f*****g thing! We didn't have to slaughter innocent people with families!"

@Steel Zinogre

djinnamon said:
Sage glared and and slapped Fortune in the face. " Still , its not going to help anything you idiot. If mept this up your not going to be any better than him. " he yelled at her.
(Sage wouldn't be with them, he'd be in the arena place with Jack still)

"Talk? Yeah right! They drugged us, kidnapped us, took away our powers and locked us in rooms like rats...talking wasn't exactly on the table." Tech finally said to Fortune. "He wasn't right...but he sure as hell wasn't wrong."

LucianGrey7971 said:
Tech put a hand to her neck and smiled mischievously as she felt the flood of all technology once again under her control. "Now let's see what Anarchy we can get into..." she started hacking through the computer systems to find information on who had abducted them.
Jordan lay face down still pretending to be unconscious as the powers of the universe started to pour through him again, the feeling of it was enough to give anyone around an uneasy feeling. Jordan stood slowly and moved his hair out of his face before looking at Laxus "You and I are gonna have a little talk over who plays dead next time..."

@Newtype
Laxus stretched his muscles as his full power flowed back into him. Laxus was too busy feeling reinvigorated to pay attention to Jordan until he noticed Jordan stood. "Well no need, you may actually be dead next time." Laxus said. "I will be getting back to my businesss, that these humans rudely interrupted." Laxus then took his leave vanishing in a flash of lightning.

LokiofSP said:

@Steel Zinogre
"Your actions are completely unnecessary, and if you keep yelling profanities, I will show you what anger really is." She warned as she cracked her knuckles. "Let's not forget that I am a Hulk too, And I have my powers back also. So watch it, Or I will open a can of Whoop-@$$." she said, her face having a serious expression on her face. "Desi.....? Are you alright?" Chocola asked him as she pawed his nose. @National

Users who are viewing this thread

Back