• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"I care not for your words nor your warnings. You don't like it you can try to stop it. But I doubt you can, explanations won't help. After humanity defeats me they'll be so much more, is all I can say. " Cade replied turning away from Augustus. "If you wish to do battle then so be it, but know that I warned you about the likely out come in which you'll lose." Cade finished releasing his own power, mystical energies began to pour from his body. "You'll figure it out soon enough the difference between you and I."

@hudhouse

Newtype said:
"I care not for your words nor your warnings. You don't like it you can try to stop it. But I doubt you can, explanations won't help. After humanity defeats me they'll be so much more, is all I can say. " Cade replied turning away from Augustus. "If you wish to do battle then so be it, but know that I warned you about the likely out come in which you'll lose." Cade finished releasing his own power, mystical energies began to pour from his body. "You'll figure it out soon enough the difference between you and I."
@hudhouse
Augustus lifted up two fingers to his face, concentrating and mixing energy. A helix of power ripped out of his left finger, and another in his right that began coding itself in the middle like actual DNA. He coded the power and strength of the move to show his true wrath. Augustus's pure will forced a small yet insanely compacted darkforce area that not even Blackheart could touch... known as the Void. He unleashed a horizontal blast of pitch black energy, leaking out like ink across the sky. If the wave hit an organic thing, it would be phased into the Void... where Augustus's evil is law! The energy phased through everything else, but it was still Augustus's new strength. He flicked his fingers around, forming more thin slashes to make sure Cade will be forced into the Dark force if he could.

Augustus roared out, "I make gods my servants! I no longer am a Human... but I am a Demi-Eternal! I AM a god in a sense now! Your energy, your strength, your might? It's just concepts designed to shatter others and explain you.... but your strength is pathetic." Augustus formed out for the first time his new favorite weapon since his revolver shattered, Glowing End. Its not that good of a name, but it fits the goal. Radiation and plasma quivered and buckled around it, one that would slice through flesh and give horrific amounts of cancer if it's edge finds home. He flew forward to strike at Cade, but if Cade was brought into the Dark Force, it would look like the world behind Augustus as he charged would tear the world apart into a pitch black abyssal Void, quivering and moving with millions of strange beasts that the eye of even a super human couldn't follow. They just waited.... trillions of miles away, while also looking like they were only a few feet away.

"Why is he trying to break the tower?" Asked Jason to Augustus. The Storm boy was very confused by this point with people shouting at each other and so much fighting.

"Zenith" Cade whispered, Cade turned Golden as the slashes of darkforce simply passed through him but never hit him. It was just like when Laxus used Mysticism, which Augustus should realize in an instant but this guy's Higher Consciousness will not make him stop because too much is at stake here. Against the normal powered Avengers he could never use this much power but for those above the purge line he's able to make an exception. "I don't really pay attention to much of the words that spew from your mouth. But you trying to fight me shall rob humanity of hope and strength." Cade replied. "I know all about being robbed of strength because others protected me all the time, you know they weren't their when I needed them most. Then 'He' found me and others like me, he allowed us to achieve such power by making us face such power. He wishes to grant that same gift to humanity, evolution or adaption. Power or technology. Either will do."

Cade pointed two fingers at Augustus, the ley lines of the solar system manifested as he tapped into their power to enrich his chi. He knew he was exposing a possible way for those currently developing tech to defeat him but that would mean his plans would simply come to fruition faster. He positioned himself in a way that his energy blast wouldn't engluf Earth, the Moon, or anything in the solar system. He unleash an energy blast large enough to engluf Earth at Augustus. He knew this would allow him to win but maybe if he got through to Augustus then Augustus would pretend to be destroyed for now.

Newtype said:
"Zenith" Cade whispered, Cade turned Golden as the slashes of darkforce simply passed through him but never hit him. It was just like when Laxus used Mysticism, which Augustus should realize in an instant but this guy's Higher Consciousness will not make him stop because too much is at stake here. Against the normal powered Avengers he could never use this much power but for those above the purge line he's able to make an exception. "I don't really pay attention to much of the words that spew from your mouth. But you trying to fight me shall rob humanity of hope and strength." Cade replied. "I know all about being robbed of strength because others protected me all the time, you know they weren't their when I needed them most. Then 'He' found me and others like me, he allowed us to achieve such power by making us face such power. He wishes to grant that same gift to humanity, evolution or adaption. Power or technology. Either will do."
Cade pointed two fingers at Augustus, the ley lines of the solar system manifested as he tapped into their power to enrich his chi. He knew he was exposing a possible way for those currently developing tech to defeat him but that would mean his plans would simply come to fruition faster. He positioned himself in a way that his energy blast wouldn't engluf Earth, the Moon, or anything in the solar system. He unleash an energy blast large enough to engluf Earth at Augustus. He knew this would allow him to win but maybe if he got through to Augustus then Augustus would pretend to be destroyed for now.
Augustus watched as everything happened.. how his blade was inches away from his face before he flew up. Augustus just had to chuckle and stated, "Pathetic! You think THIS will stop me?! HEY AZAZEL! (@Steel Zinogre ) If you can hear me, you allowed me to the save the planet so... THANKS!" Augustus had the power to control the Dark force without any limit... and so he ripped open a gash in space to consume the energy! He would open rifts all around Cade, firing the energy back at him while reabsorbing it into a waiting portal, turning it into a laser circus! However, even if Cade went gold... particles of the Dark force still leaked off him. Augustus could follow him anywhere now... and so he did!

Augustus used his magic teleportation to form between blasts to slash his radioactive weapon towards Cade before dodging and firing magic blasts while he couldn't. He fought like a Daemon with nothing to lose... or everything to lose. If Cage ever went into his Gold form, ultimate defense form, or was open... he would use his most infamous move to try and steal his power! He roared out a new version of his technique, "Blade of Sorrows, call out to the Void in repulse! Shatter the soul, steal the venom and reforge the pit! Eternal Variant #32! Darkness of the Divine Conduit - Blade!"

Ethan Deorc

Stay underground. Safe spot. Just need to stay here until-

Breathing holes. Something that Ethan happened to neglect. Something that would force him to get out of his little hole. Shifting the ground, he got out from his little earth capsule and climbed out. The fighting was still going on, all he needs to do is stay away. Or he'd have to show off his other abilities, and that wouldn't be that fun.

Not fun at all.

Instead, he decided to run over to Fortune as she was tending to Connor. And he asked a simple question, "Are they going to be okay!?"

@LokiofSP

Perry Parker

Two men that can kill me in an instant no matter how much tech I have. That's bad, and now I have two near-dead people I have to take care of. Looking over to his left, Perry saw who was calling him. Turns out the second injured person was Connor. Years ago, Perry would've had nanobots to heal various people, but that was after he took his body back, and Perry used them all over a month ago. The only healing item he possessed was his suit, but he didn't exactly feel to keen on walking around naked. Perry stood up, ready to walk over to Connor to closely examine him, but Fortune popped out of nowhere and started working on him. Seems like everyone's attracted to this wreck. Might be a bad thing in the future, He thought and continued to tend to Aedan. "Okay! Question time. Would you die if I were to pick you up right now?"

@Crono @Archon @LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:
Fortune wiped sweat from her brow, "I-I don't fucking know, I knock BASIC first aid...I can stop bleeding at most, but injuries like this? I have no fucking clue where to start! I'm just kinda feeling around and hoping I don't fuck up..."

@Pyosimros @Crono

"Thanks..." Aedan managed to breathe out to the person helping him, still a little - or very- disorientated from the combination of an attack on the tower, Connor having powers, landing on his pretty-naked body at what had to be at a 40mph speed, and of course the trauma of losing the shower. In fact, this little pile of smashed-up ice seemed to have become a superhero regrouping point, him, Connor, and now four others were present. That thought alone was quite reassuring. Then it hit him; Aedan had forgotten his staff - again. The day couldn't possibly take a more unfortunate turn, he hadn't even rested from his 1000 mile marathon from Mexico too here...

Yep, it was certain. Aedan was absolutely adamant in his new plan to leave, again... Talking to no one in particular, Aedan made a sweeping motion with his hands towards Connor, and the tower. "This, is why I run away!" However, his little self monologing was then intercpted by a rather, immediate question from the hero tending his wounds. "Uh, I don't think... so?" At least he hoped not. It'd be a shame to go through so much, just too die in the arms of a Robot. Was it a robot? He couldn't say for sure. Although he imagined he was going to regret not saying "Yes." to the aforementioned question.

@Pyosimros @Crono

Dimitri concentrated to blast the rocks off of himself with fire in one short burst. He grabbed a bit of rebarb to get himself to his feet, and that's when he realized that his ankle was injured as well. Looking around, he noticed that he was on the 1st floor of the building he crashed into and he could see civilians running through a window. He tried to zip to them to save them, but his leg gave out as soon as he exited the building, and he rolled over on his back to look at the insane fight happening above him. Seeing their power now, he realized he never stood a chance against Cade in the first place, and he began scooting backward away from the fight, pushing himself with his arms.

hudhouse said:
Augustus watched as everything happened.. how his blade was inches away from his face before he flew up. Augustus just had to chuckle and stated, "Pathetic! You think THIS will stop me?! HEY AZAZEL! (@Steel Zinogre ) If you can hear me, you allowed me to the save the planet so... THANKS!" Augustus had the power to control the Dark force without any limit... and so he ripped open a gash in space to consume the energy! He would open rifts all around Cade, firing the energy back at him while reabsorbing it into a waiting portal, turning it into a laser circus! However, even if Cade went gold... particles of the Dark force still leaked off him. Augustus could follow him anywhere now... and so he did!
Augustus used his magic teleportation to form between blasts to slash his radioactive weapon towards Cade before dodging and firing magic blasts while he couldn't. He fought like a Daemon with nothing to lose... or everything to lose. If Cage ever went into his Gold form, ultimate defense form, or was open... he would use his most infamous move to try and steal his power! He roared out a new version of his technique, "Blade of Sorrows, call out to the Void in repulse! Shatter the soul, steal the venom and reforge the pit! Eternal Variant #32! Darkness of the Divine Conduit - Blade!"
Cade was surprised that Augustus was cunning enough to try and get him like this. Cade avoiding his own blast and Augustus with his speed teleportation granted by this form. "You make me Adapt yet." Cade commented. As Augustus came at with Darkness Divine Conduit, Cade saw his chance. "Superpower Evolution!" Cade roared, his own attack which if Augstus's attack hit him would alter the attack into rather one that took but rather redistribute that stolen power to those it came from.

Newtype said:
Cade was surprised that Augustus was cunning enough to try and get him like this. Cade avoiding his own blast and Augustus with his speed teleportation granted by this form. "You make me Adapt yet." Cade commented. As Augustus came at with Darkness Divine Conduit, Cade saw his chance. "Superpower Evolution!" Cade roared, his own attack which if Augstus's attack hit him would alter the attack into rather one that took but rather redistribute that stolen power to those it came from.
Augustus slammed his sword straight into Cade with the Superpower Evolution... but was completely fine! Augustus gave off a wild smile, as he took the face of Daemonic Flowey. Augustus spoke in a sickening, disgusting voice that quivered the air around him, "You truly are a fool... that power coursing through me... the power of cosmic lets me understand it. It gives people their powers back if it's stolen... but here's the thing oh stealer mine.... I replicated these powers! Darkness of the Divine Conduit doesn't steal, it weakens and adds!" Augustus returned to his armored form, and using the Dark force, made hundreds of energy clones of himself. All of them unleashed the blade divine conduit, and all echoed out, "Thousand Nightmares... Eternal Storm!" They let it rip! Teleporting with the energy cascade, trying to overwhelm the atrocity known as Cade.

undertale___the_many_faces_of_flowey_by_hellknight10-d9b9abk.jpg

hudhouse said:
Augustus slammed his sword straight into Cade with the Superpower Evolution... but was completely fine! Augustus gave off a wild smile, as he took the face of Daemonic Flowey. Augustus spoke in a sickening, disgusting voice that quivered the air around him, "You truly are a fool... that power coursing through me... the power of cosmic lets me understand it. It gives people their powers back if it's stolen... but here's the thing oh stealer mine.... I replicated these powers! Darkness of the Divine Conduit doesn't steal, it weakens and adds!" Augustus returned to his armored form, and using the Dark force, made hundreds of energy clones of himself. All of them unleashed the blade divine conduit, and all echoed out, "Thousand Nightmares... Eternal Storm!" They let it rip! Teleporting with the energy cascade, trying to overwhelm the atrocity known as Cade.
undertale___the_many_faces_of_flowey_by_hellknight10-d9b9abk.jpg
"Maybe but you were a fool to think you could take my power." Cade said as his adaption abilities took over and made him immune to Darkness Divine Conduit and all its variants on a conceptual level. He had given up reasoning with Augustus, he speed teleported away from the clones. "One last time go back to your world, if you feel morally obligated to stay and fight then I shall hold world you created hostage. It'd be nothing for me to destroy it or better yet turn into a world of agony in whixh evsurvivors. you made will be in agony for eternity and beyond.

------–---------------------------------------

Laxus walked throughout the wreckage of the Tower searching for the survivors. "Fearless Leader Dimitri, Captain Connor, where are you? I have urgent information!" He boomed loudly enough that it could be heard for several city blocks.

@Reaper @Crono

Connor hissed as Fortune closed in and did her thing, rather roughly. The amount of people showing up and mixing voices was making it more difficult to figure out who was there. The blonde sat letting Fortune do whatever it was she was doing, prodding at the wound that was a little re-opened is what it felt like she was doing.

It was frustrating, here was an attack on the tower...on his friends and Connor couldn't do a thing to help. Hell, he could barely escape, all because of his own actions with Carter. The blondes hand closed around a shard of ice that'd been beside him, "Just help me get out of the ice, and out of the open. I'll be fine." Connor started moving into position to stand, ignoring what Fortune's hands we're doing, then he pushed himself to his feet slowly with clenched teeth and one hand on his abdomen. It was a process, but Connor'd be damned if he was going to be a burden that made whatever was happening more difficult by having other heroes attending to him instead of fighting or helping civilians.

Taking a step he had an immediate wobble that had his other hand flail a little for purchase while he gained his balance, likely on Fortune. Then came Laxus' loud voice, and Connor could muster up and call out to him. Maybe the others would or maybe Laxus would spot this group in the street, the blonde wasn't even sure where the Asgardian was.

@Newtype

Newtype said:
"Maybe but you were a fool to think you could take my power." Cade said as his adaption abilities took over and made him immune to Darkness Divine Conduit and all its variants on a conceptual level. He had given up reasoning with Augustus, he speed teleported away from the clones. "One last time go back to your world, if you feel morally obligated to stay and fight then I shall hold world you created hostage. It'd be nothing for me to destroy it or better yet turn into a world of agony in whixh evsurvivors. you made will be in agony for eternity and beyond.
------–---------------------------------------

Laxus walked throughout the wreckage of the Tower searching for the survivors. "Fearless Leader Dimitri, Captain Connor, where are you? I have urgent information!" He boomed loudly enough that it could be heard for several city blocks.

@Reaper @Crono
Augustus felt his energy start to wane, he still wasn't used to all of this power yet. This guy... he had no hopes of even touching this guy! But, he could still protect Earth. He imaged what few friends he had, the tranquil forests, the violent seas, the angry volcanoes, the billions of lives, and a future where he might be welcomed here. It was a sanctuary, and he wasn't meant for Earth... he was a descendant of a dark thing from a dark world. He was a Seraph if he wanted, he was Cade's satan, he could be a daemon if he wanted to. He decided to become the holiest of holy intentions, wiping out all the malice in his mind. He had to fight not for himself... but for this beautiful land. It was his only hope to win... not to kill, but to preserve.

Augustus's eyes snapped open, and he unleashed the fullest extent of his powers. He had to end this in a single move, one final combo! He curled up close to his heart, gathering a vast amount of cosmic power from his few generator satellites around Earth. A few moments past, before he exploded outwards a wave of raw pressure. Space itself folded around him, and upon fixing itself birthed forth Dark force energy clones of Augustus. He had millions, if not billions. All of them were immune to each other, and had their eyes set completely on Cade. They all began attacking in their own strange ways to try and get the advantage on him. Augustus whispered the attack name, "Eternal Crusade - Celestial Hunter!"

Millions of Augustus clones domed around the arena, forming a Dark force shell that stopped Cade from escaping, while forcing them into the Void. All of the other clones began replicating and splintering every few seconds, all of which going into the main offense. The rest of the soldiers all fired out dark force lasers, cosmic blasts, or energy beams towards Cade. If any made it to close combat range, they would try to limit his movement in waves while also slashing at him. Augustus put everything he had into a single attack, the strength of Thanos, the might of Cosmic, the cunning of Blackheart, the will of Doom, the heart of Earth! He warped through shadows and nightmare to Cade, and attempted to sucker punch him with his final attack towards Helios.

"Fearless leader?" Dimitri said to himself. "Is that what I was? The leader of the avengers?" He stood, leaning on a building for support. "I'm over here!" He shouted.

hudhouse said:
Augustus felt his energy start to wane, he still wasn't used to all of this power yet. This guy... he had no hopes of even touching this guy! But, he could still protect Earth. He imaged what few friends he had, the tranquil forests, the violent seas, the angry volcanoes, the billions of lives, and a future where he might be welcomed here. It was a sanctuary, and he wasn't meant for Earth... he was a descendant of a dark thing from a dark world. He was a Seraph if he wanted, he was Cade's satan, he could be a daemon if he wanted to. He decided to become the holiest of holy intentions, wiping out all the malice in his mind. He had to fight not for himself... but for this beautiful land. It was his only hope to win... not to kill, but to preserve.
Augustus's eyes snapped open, and he unleashed the fullest extent of his powers. He had to end this in a single move, one final combo! He curled up close to his heart, gathering a vast amount of cosmic power from his few generator satellites around Earth. A few moments past, before he exploded outwards a wave of raw pressure. Space itself folded around him, and upon fixing itself birthed forth Dark force energy clones of Augustus. He had millions, if not billions. All of them were immune to each other, and had their eyes set completely on Cade. They all began attacking in their own strange ways to try and get the advantage on him. Augustus whispered the attack name, "Eternal Crusade - Celestial Hunter!"

Millions of Augustus clones domed around the arena, forming a Dark force shell that stopped Cade from escaping, while forcing them into the Void. All of the other clones began replicating and splintering every few seconds, all of which going into the main offense. The rest of the soldiers all fired out dark force lasers, cosmic blasts, or energy beams towards Cade. If any made it to close combat range, they would try to limit his movement in waves while also slashing at him. Augustus put everything he had into a single attack, the strength of Thanos, the might of Cosmic, the cunning of Blackheart, the will of Doom, the heart of Earth! He warped through shadows and nightmare to Cade, and attempted to sucker punch him with his final attack towards Helios.
Cade simply dodged and countered all the clones, slashes, blasts, and attacks with his absolute speed and strength. Even a trillion of the wouldn't have been enough and with his speed it would seem as he did it all simultaneously, with the amount of time that passed it might as well been simultaneous, he did this through the nurse of speed clones while the true Cade waited at his original spot. At which time Augustus came for him, Cade responded by parrying the attack with his absolute strength which would send the force of the attack right back into Augustus.

----------------------------------------------

Laxus heard Dimitri and rushed over to see defeated and worn down members of the Avengers. "Guess we're in the same boat." Laxus removed his chestplate showing a collection of nasty scar slowly healing but it was so slow it was unnoticeable. "I got payed a visit from Cade first. But in that visit I learned how he can be beaten. Non cosmic level entities fight a weaker version of him. So if you guys can muster up the power you can take him. I know just where you can find it easy. The ley lines of Earth, a ley line is a conduit of supernatural energy. Gain control of them or tap into them, you can defeat him. I can help you but I can't do it for you for I am in the Cosmic level above range." Laxus explained.

@Crono

@Reaper

Perry Parker

"Uh, I don't think... so?"

The answer was good enough for Perry, and it was a good excuse to leave, as much as Perry didn't want to. Though tending to wounds in the midst of two extremely powerful people wouldn't be so ideal. "I don't think so means no to me my friend," He smiled, which was not visible like the last time. Carrying him in the most careful manner that he could, Perry soon threw all this grace away as he slung the injured man over his shoulder. "And with that, team P.A. left the battle, with only one sustaining injuries!" He said in his announcer voice, and started to web sling with haste. It probably pained the already injured Aedan, though it would be ideal to get to his place quickly.

"Did the guy with black hair press the self-destruct button on Stark Tower?"

Newtype said:
Cade simply dodged and countered all the clones, slashes, blasts, and attacks with his absolute speed and strength. Even a trillion of the wouldn't have been enough and with his speed it would seem as he did it all simultaneously, with the amount of time that passed it might as well been simultaneous, he did this through the nurse of speed clones while the true Cade waited at his original spot. At which time Augustus came for him, Cade responded by parrying the attack with his absolute strength which would send the force of the attack right back into Augustus.
----------------------------------------------

Laxus heard Dimitri and rushed over to see defeated and worn down members of the Avengers. "Guess we're in the same boat." Laxus removed his chestplate showing a collection of nasty scar slowly healing but it was so slow it was unnoticeable. "I got payed a visit from Cade first. But in that visit I learned how he can be beaten. Non cosmic level entities fight a weaker version of him. So if you guys can muster up the power you can take him. I know just where you can find it easy. The ley lines of Earth, a ley line is a conduit of supernatural energy. Gain control of them or tap into them, you can defeat him. I can help you but I can't do it for you for I am in the Cosmic level above range." Laxus explained.

@Crono

@Reaper
Augustus placed his fist straight down into Cade... and never felt the parry. All of his energy hit him head on... and he exploded in a vast show of cosmic power. He flew downwards, and hit a few sky scrappers while crashing into Manhattan. The body was warped and torn, the entire left side of his body skinless, the muscle black and ripped open, and shattered bone was all that was left. His pelvis and legs were far beyond shattered, all that really was left was some muscle. Steel pipes and concrete fragments impaled the edges of his torso. Some of his torso, most of his face, and his right arm was all that was preserved. He lost a lung, and most of his lower organs were not functioning and or not there. He gasped for breath, to weak to even be able to use his physical shifting power. He was in to much pain to think, to main pain to scream... he barely even twitched or made the movements of breath.

The irony. He fought gods with will and wit and strength, and yet in the end it's the son of Deadpool who ends him? He wanted to scream 'make it a fair fight!' He thought it was that guy who was weak.... and he didn't even know his name. He just saw that face, that insanity... it had to be Deadpool's. Maybe someone is just messing with him and it is Laxus with some magic protection. Or maybe it was just the Sentry wanted revenge... but who knows? Who cares? The world cares not whether Augustus Von Doom lives or dies. It will carry on just the same, faster even. The scourge of freedom, the Doomsday, the Rex Regum, the Omega Tyrant... the Prince of Latveria, Slayer of Doom... will be no more....?

"Okay... Whoever you are. You get the "power" and I'll do it." He turned to Connor, who he had no memories of. "Blondie can sit this one out." @Newtype @Crono

The tower was collapsing? The tower was indeed collapsing. Moments later lying in the rubble Finn took a second to assess the situation. In a moment of situational irony he looked at a chunk of debris on his prosthetic leg and almost laughed. Hastily he unhooked the limb before wiggling it out from underneath of its captor. This was pretty much the exact same thing that had caused him to lose the leg in the first place. Sliding the leg back on he hurried out to see what was going on and the sight was not pretty. He watched the fight in the sky with dread. He saw Augustus falling and quickly Smasher jumped up to catch the falling hero. The landing wasn't smooth but Smasher did try to make Augustus' landing a smooth one. Gently he put Augustus on the ground and glared up at the being in the sky. Was he going to do it? Oh man should he try?

Taking a deep breath he made the decision that somebody had to be up there. Climbing up the rubble of the downed tower he leaped onto taller buildings until he was at jumping distance from Cade. It probably wouldn't do any good but if it gave everybody enough time to think of a plan then he would take one for the team. Looking around he spotted an air conditioning unit on the roof and pried it from its spot. Whirling himself around a few times to build momentum he released the unit in Cade's direction and hurtled himself into the air immediately after aiming to grab a hold of Cade and drag him to the ground.

@Newtype

Connor steadied himself, then got a curious look on his face, Blondie? He's usually a whole lot more inventive than that. Looking at the silver-haired blur he rolled his eyes with a sarcastic smile, "No Mitri, I think you'd all best back off while I solo him, totally got this." There was a heavy booming of a yell, or a roar as some may call it from down the street, that told the blonde that Finn had joined the fight. It was beginning to make him anxious, someone took down the tower and was still not taken down by whoever was fighting him? It really was worrying.

Connor trusted Laxus' plan, but knew he himself had no power to give at the moment. His body beaten, he was beaten. Even his powers we're on the fritz, the damned universe seemed to be telling him to stop and rest. Not that he'd wanted to get out of his comfy hospital bed and jump out of a collapsing tower twenty stories high.

@Newtype

Jamie began to get up off the ground. She stood up , but her legs gave out and she leaned on Jordan for support. 'Is there anywhere you could take me for quarantine or something?' She signed. @LucianGrey7971

Jason honestly did not know what to do or what was happening. Some speedster was running amuck, this one guy was literally just shouting all the time and the other guy was smashing a tower with a massive ass sword that looked like something out of Zelda. What to do? Maybe he should go 'round the corner and purchase some popcorn from the corner stop and watch the show....

He thought as his legs began drifting toward the corner shop with the delicious thought of hot, buttery popcorn.

CasualDragon said:
The tower was collapsing? The tower was indeed collapsing. Moments later lying in the rubble Finn took a second to assess the situation. In a moment of situational irony he looked at a chunk of debris on his prosthetic leg and almost laughed. Hastily he unhooked the limb before wiggling it out from underneath of its captor. This was pretty much the exact same thing that had caused him to lose the leg in the first place. Sliding the leg back on he hurried out to see what was going on and the sight was not pretty. He watched the fight in the sky with dread. He saw Augustus falling and quickly Smasher jumped up to catch the falling hero. The landing wasn't smooth but Smasher did try to make Augustus' landing a smooth one. Gently he put Augustus on the ground and glared up at the being in the sky. Was he going to do it? Oh man should he try?
Taking a deep breath he made the decision that somebody had to be up there. Climbing up the rubble of the downed tower he leaped onto taller buildings until he was at jumping distance from Cade. It probably wouldn't do any good but if it gave everybody enough time to think of a plan then he would take one for the team. Looking around he spotted an air conditioning unit on the roof and pried it from its spot. Whirling himself around a few times to build momentum he released the unit in Cade's direction and hurtled himself into the air immediately after aiming to grab a hold of Cade and drag him to the ground.

@Newtype
Cade looked down from the upper atmosphere of Earth as Augustus fell. "Can't say I didn't warn him." He said as Zenith faded now that he lacked an opponent to meet the condition to use that power. Cade began to descend and when he was just above the city something collided with him and exploded on contact but not scathing him. But then something strong grabbed him and pulled him to the ground. "Uhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Cade roared just before he impacted the ground leaving a large crater and destroying the surrounded buildings. He briefly turned into pure energy to phase out of Finn's grasp before returning to his normal state. Cade drew one of his swords and pointed it at Finn, this one will take a little more work than the exo suit user.

-----------------------------------------------

"Easier said than done, if I harness it for you it won't work but can I give you the tool. The two of you should work it together." Laxus said as he summoned a blue orb that floated above his hand. A series of lines appeared all over it and so did over Earth briefly. "This can tap into the Ley Lines, use it well." He said handing it over to thw two of them.

@Reaper @Crono

Circling around the now down Cade, Smasher tried to hide his astonishment. Did that actually sort of work? He eyed up the sword that had been pulled out trying to think of a way to get it out of Cade's grasp. Thinking was Finn's strong suit though and not Smasher's though so dropping the thoughts he pulled his fist back and swung a punch aiming towards Cade's stomach.

@Newtype

Users who are viewing this thread

Back